Quincy Bates, LM

MidwiferyFemaleAge 52

Quincy Bates

Revelation Midwifery

7849 Elk Trl Yucca Valley, CA 92284

Quincy Bates, LM is a Midwife in Yucca Valley, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Quincy Bates to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Midwives in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Quincy Bates treats your condition or procedure

• Prenatal Care and Counseling
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Quincy Bates accepts

Quincy Bates accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Shield of California

Quincy Bates' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Quincy Bates

Quincy Bates?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (28)
  • Office environment (28)
  • Staff friendliness (28)
    Quincy is an excellent midwife. I appreciate her caring attitude throughout all the prenatal visits. She attended the home-delivery of my last child, and I am looking forward to having her as my midwife again when I deliver my next baby in a few weeks. She was very calm, unobtrusive, and helpful throughout my my labor and delivery.
    Mar 22, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
    Quincy was very respectful of our requests for a non invasive experience and maintained an analog approach to our care as we requested. We didn’t have to endure the stress of a large office or care center, and with her gentle approach we managed to successfully deliver our son in line with our birth plan. He is healthy and strong, and we have our first appointment scheduled for current pregnancy. Quincy is calm and experienced. Her team really made me feel like I was in the best hands possible.
    Mar 22, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
    I have used Quincy for my last 3 births. Currently with her for a fourth time. She is an amazing MW and gives you more than just care, she has a way of making you feel like family. She always is attentive and ready to listen to any concerns. I always recommend her to others.
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
    Quincy's extensive knowledge and kind loving bedside manner coupled together to create a wonderful experience for myself and my family. After an incredible and smooth going home birth, it turned out that my placenta was retained so I had to go to the hospital to have it removed. I was terrified and she never left my side. She held my hand and advocated for me when I could not. My family and I will always be grateful for Quincy.
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
    Quincy has been my midwife with 3 of my 6 children. She is professional, thorough, confident, calm under pressure and easy to get along with. 4 months ago my home birth turned hospital because of high blood pressure. She came as my doula and I was still able to have a medication free birth. She whispers in your ear what you need to hear and anticipates your needs. I only wish I had known her with my first 3 births!
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
    Quincy has been my midwife for both of my pregnancies. She is honest, thorough and doesn't sugar coat nor redirect you in any of your thinking during your pregnancy. I would highly recommend Quincy for anyone considering a homebirth. I had two healthy and uncomplicated home births and would absolutely have another homebirth and use Quincy as my midwife. Also very important to mention, the aftercare you will get is so much better than what you would get in a hospital setting!
    Michelle Gonzales in Cathedral city, CA – Jul 07, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
    We are repeat clients. This will be our second baby with Quincy. The home birth experience is one you will forget or regret. Would recommend Quincy to any soon to be Mommy and Daddy.
    Robyn in Palm Desert, Ca – Apr 20, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
    Quincy is just Amazing! Even though I was 100% sure I wanted to have a home birth, I couldnt help but be nervous and insecure if I could do it. But Quincy gave me more and more confidence every time I went to see her for my check ups. She's very sweet, knowledgeable and professional. I feel Blessed to have her next to me to help me birth my baby at home. I can totally say that she helped me to have the birth of my dreams ?????? Thank you Quincy
    Sarah Gayden in Twentynine Palms – Apr 18, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
    I can’t say enough good things about this experience. Quincy's always so thoughtful always gives all the information so you and your spouse can make informed decisions every step of the way. She very easy to work with and professional. I came across her as highly recommended by a friend. We would highly recommend her to everyone and I do. She’s the best! her and her team is simply amazing. I dont know what we would’ve done without her. I’m so glad she came into our lives.
    James Kunz in La Quinta Ca – Apr 14, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
    Quincy is a caring, knowledgeable and professional Midwife. I am grateful for the guidance and support Quincy and her associates provided throughout the most incredible experience of my life.
    Bridgette McCarthy in La Quinta California – Apr 13, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
    Quincy is AMAZING! I always felt completly cared for & taken care of, I still do 8 months after the birth. Even before our first meeting she was extremely helpful & caring. I felt comfortable and never judged. She encourages you to make your own decisions but will help you along if you need it. She knows her stuff! Any question we had, she had an immediate knowledgeable answer. Not only is she well educated she has great of personal experience. She has a library of resources to help you as well
    Amanda – Apr 12, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
    Quincy is in every way the perfect midwife! She is patient, well informed, caring and nurturing while being extremly knowledgable! My whole family was informed and involved for the arrival of our new addition, and they have all told me how impressed they were with Quincy and her team. My personal birth story had a surprise twist that we weren't aware of, and Quincy handled it with such kindness and support, I will always be so thankful and grateful for her presence at my homebirth.
    Emily Shear in Morongo valley – Apr 12, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
    Quincy went above and beyond to drive me an hour and a half away to get my baby turned when she was breech and I showed up crying on her doorstep about it. At the birth, she stayed outside 8 hours in the wind because there was no room in my house for anyone to sit. She was amazing and supportive throughout. Very calm.
    Gretchen in Twentynine Palms – Apr 12, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
    Quincy is such an incredible care provider and resource. She is attentive and takes incredible care to insure the best treatment possible. I would recommend her 1000% to any family.
    Jennifer Stanley in Joshua Tree, CA – Apr 12, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
    I had a very pleasant experience using Quincy for my daughter's birth. Thank you Quincy!
    Apr 12, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
    Quincy assisted in our home birth with both of our children. She always made me feel comfortable and at ease at each appointment and was readily able to address any and all of my concerns. My labor with my son was extremely lengthy and she remained there the entire time never making me feel rushed or uncomfortable but just assisting my body to take the time it needed to deliver. She made me fall in love with the midwifery practices and I would highly recommend her.
    Erica – Apr 12, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?

How was your experience with Quincy Bates?

Midwifery Model of Care is about hands on, respectful treatment and gentle care. You get personal attention and plenty of information. We provide appropriate...Read more

• Midwifery