Quincy Bates, LM

Midwifery •  Female • Age 51

Quincy Bates

Revelation Midwifery

7849 Elk Trl Yucca Valley, CA 92284

Quincy Bates, LM is a midwife in Yucca Valley, CA. She specializes in midwifery.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Quincy Bates accepts

Quincy Bates accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Shield of California

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Quincy Bates treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Quincy Bates

Quincy Bates?
Quincy Bates' Performance
What People Say About Quincy Bates, LM
Quincy is an excellent midwife. I appreciate her caring attitude throughout all the prenatal visits. She attended the home-delivery of my last child, and I am looking forward to having her as my midwife again when I deliver my next baby in a few weeks. She was very calm, unobtrusive, and helpful throughout my my labor and delivery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
Quincy was very respectful of our requests for a non invasive experience and maintained an analog approach to our care as we requested. We didn’t have to endure the stress of a large office or care center, and with her gentle approach we managed to successfully deliver our son in line with our birth plan. He is healthy and strong, and we have our first appointment scheduled for current pregnancy. Quincy is calm and experienced. Her team really made me feel like I was in the best hands possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
I have used Quincy for my last 3 births. Currently with her for a fourth time. She is an amazing MW and gives you more than just care, she has a way of making you feel like family. She always is attentive and ready to listen to any concerns. I always recommend her to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
Quincy's extensive knowledge and kind loving bedside manner coupled together to create a wonderful experience for myself and my family. After an incredible and smooth going home birth, it turned out that my placenta was retained so I had to go to the hospital to have it removed. I was terrified and she never left my side. She held my hand and advocated for me when I could not. My family and I will always be grateful for Quincy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
Quincy has been my midwife with 3 of my 6 children. She is professional, thorough, confident, calm under pressure and easy to get along with. 4 months ago my home birth turned hospital because of high blood pressure. She came as my doula and I was still able to have a medication free birth. She whispers in your ear what you need to hear and anticipates your needs. I only wish I had known her with my first 3 births!
×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
Quincy has been my midwife for both of my pregnancies. She is honest, thorough and doesn't sugar coat nor redirect you in any of your thinking during your pregnancy. I would highly recommend Quincy for anyone considering a homebirth. I had two healthy and uncomplicated home births and would absolutely have another homebirth and use Quincy as my midwife. Also very important to mention, the aftercare you will get is so much better than what you would get in a hospital setting!
×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
We are repeat clients. This will be our second baby with Quincy. The home birth experience is one you will forget or regret. Would recommend Quincy to any soon to be Mommy and Daddy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
Quincy is just Amazing! Even though I was 100% sure I wanted to have a home birth, I couldnt help but be nervous and insecure if I could do it. But Quincy gave me more and more confidence every time I went to see her for my check ups. She's very sweet, knowledgeable and professional. I feel Blessed to have her next to me to help me birth my baby at home. I can totally say that she helped me to have the birth of my dreams ?????? Thank you Quincy
×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
I can’t say enough good things about this experience. Quincy's always so thoughtful always gives all the information so you and your spouse can make informed decisions every step of the way. She very easy to work with and professional. I came across her as highly recommended by a friend. We would highly recommend her to everyone and I do. She’s the best! her and her team is simply amazing. I dont know what we would’ve done without her. I’m so glad she came into our lives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?
Quincy is a caring, knowledgeable and professional Midwife. I am grateful for the guidance and support Quincy and her associates provided throughout the most incredible experience of my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Quincy Bates, LM?

How was your experience with Quincy Bates?

Midwifery Model of Care is about hands on, respectful treatment and gentle care. You get personal attention and plenty of information. We provide appropriate monitoring of you and your baby throughout pregnancy, postpartum and the newborn period. We ...

• Midwifery