Qiong Wang, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Female

Qiong Wang

TCL Acupuncture & Wellness Center

1017 Perry Hwy Pittsburgh, PA 15237

Qiong Wang, LAC is an acupuncturist in Pittsburgh, PA and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from Dongguk University in 2004 and specializes in acupuncture.

Qiong Wang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Qiong Wang

Qiong Wang?
Qiong Wang's Performance
What People Say About Qiong Wang, LAC
I am so pleased with Dr. Wang and the office staff. There was some hesitation on my part to go as I had had a very unpleasant experience with acupressure (from a different practice.) After the first visit I was very comfortable and by the second visit I would put my life in her hands. I am old and have a lot of back issues and altho she never said she could cure me, she has made a vast improvement in my mobility and stamina. I am 82 and don’t expect to feel like a 20 year old.
×Post a ResponseAre you Qiong Wang, LAC?
She takes the time to understand the issues you are having, Very professional and Highly skilled acupuncturist, results are amazing . Both my husband and I are patients . Would highly recommend !
×Post a ResponseAre you Qiong Wang, LAC?
Dr. Wang has treated me more than a year for several medical conditions and provided a great deal of relief from headache, allergic rhinitis, GERD, and muscle pain related to degenerative disc disease. My need for prescription and OTC medications was down 50% after 6 months treatment and weight down 35 lbs. Thank you Dr. Wang.
×Post a ResponseAre you Qiong Wang, LAC?
What can you say about a doctor that really cares about their patient? I found Dr. Wang after an auto accident that also saw me seeing a chiropractor. Not wanting to take pills for my pain, I chose to go with the number one holistic way of relieving it - acupuncture. I found Dr. Wang and knew I was in the right place, when for the first time ever going to a doctor, the doctor came to get me. for my appt. A small act that ripples a long way from a patient who just wants to say. Thank-you
×Post a ResponseAre you Qiong Wang, LAC?
Qiong has treated me for over 10 years for a myriad of ailments that include lower back and knee issues. This summer I was in an automobile accident. I suffered from whipliash, neck and back pain, TMJ, and a concussion. Words cannot describe how grateful I am for having her by my side during this time. She help minimize the pain from the accident. She was instrumental in getting the headaches under control. I strongly believe that being under her care has dramatically sped up my healing process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Qiong Wang, LAC?

How was your experience with Qiong Wang?

• Acupuncture

2004
Dongguk University
Nanjing Medical University
2004

• Chinese, Cantonese

Qiong Wang accepts

Qiong Wang accepts the following insurance:

UPMC Health Plan
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Qiong Wang treats your condition or procedure