Qianqiu Huang

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Qianqiu Huang is an Acupuncturist in New York, NY and has over 5 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine in 2017. She is affiliated with medical facilities Mount Sinai Beth Israel and NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Qianqiu Huang

Stephen J Coleman MD

200 E 33rd St New York, NY 10016

Qianqiu Huang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Qianqiu Huang

Thank you for a nice treatment today and for the throat disinfectant. That was very kind of you and I went down the stairs quite normally after your treatment. It was amazing. No stiff knees?? And, my lungs feel so clear and I think you cleared my sinuses also as I am breathing easily. Thank you very much.
M – Mar 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Qianqiu Huang?
I have been a patient of Lotus for several months now. The results of the acupuncture and cupping have been incredible and transformative. My doctor had recommended that I have my spine fused at L5 and S1 because I has severe pain in my back, pelvis, and weakness in my legs. I could hardly get up from a chair on my own. Now I am not in constant pain, and I can get up without assistance. In addition to that, I feel better emotionally. I have lost nearly 25 lbs.
Mar 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Qianqiu Huang?
She is amazing. She took the time and diagnosed me. I have poor digestion and other Issues. The very first treatment was fantastic I felt amazing and listened to her advice and stated changes in my diet , I come to her 2 times a week. She changed my life and I feel fantastic. I absolutely love her and would recommend to everyone to start as soon as possible. It changed my life
Mar 20, 2019
Thank you to leave the reviews on this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Qianqiu Huang?

How was your experience with Qianqiu Huang?

Lotus Heals' mission is to heal the physical and emotional condition from the heart, quantum level.   Our practice is patient-centric, constantly...Read more

Lotus Huang, L.Ac. MSTOM is a New York State Licensed Acupuncturist and Board Certificated Chinese Herbalist, and NCCAOM Diplomat of Oriental Medicine...Read more

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Integrative Medicine
  • Traditional Chinese Medicine

2018
Quantum University
Columbia Acupuncture P.C.
2017
Acupuncture Clinic Of Mount Sinai Hospital|Acupuncture Clinic Of Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine|Iwd Of New York University / College Of Medicine
Iwd Of New York University / College Of Medicine
Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine
2016
Acupuncture Clinic Of Mount Sinai Hospital
2015
Acupuncture Clinic Of Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine
1996
Chongqing University Of Medical Sciences (Cqums)

• Mandarin

What other Acupuncturists practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Acupuncturists.

What are Qianqiu Huang's top areas of care?

Qianqiu Huang frequently treats Abnormal Menstruation, Acupuncture, and Acupuncture Meridian Therapy. See all procedures and conditions Qianqiu Huang treats.

Where is Qianqiu Huang's office located?

Qianqiu Huang's office is located at 200 E 33rd St, New York, NY 10016. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Qianqiu Huang speak?

Qianqiu Huang speaks Spanish, Chinese, Mandarin, and English. View profile to see all.

Does Qianqiu Huang offer telehealth services?

Qianqiu Huang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Qianqiu Huang?

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Infertility
  • Insomnia
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Menstrual Cramps
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Moxibustion
  • Pain Disorder
  • Pain in Extremities
  • Painful Periods
  • Painful Urination
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Reflexology

Qianqiu Huang accepts

Qianqiu Huang accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO

Stephen J Coleman MD

Lotus blossom acupuncture PC200 E 33rd St New York, NY 10016

Qianqiu Huang is affiliated with the following hospitals. Select a hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Mount Sinai Beth Israel

New York, NY

56% Patients that would definitely recommend, 14% lower than the national average

3 Awards Received

NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital

New York, NY

75% Patients that would definitely recommend, 5% higher than the national average

26 Awards Received

Award Highlight: America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2022)