Pushpa Chauhan, PSY

Pushpa Chauhan, PSY

Psychology  ·
Female  ·
Pushpa Chauhan, PSY is a psychologist in Garland, TX. She specializes in psychology, adult psychology, and more.Read her story

3960 Broadway Blvd Ste 135

Garland, TX 75043

• Medicare
  • Value Options

Learn about Pushpa Chauhan

Pushpa Chauhan's bio

This content was provided by Pushpa Chauhan "Psychology. Dr. Chauhan has had diverse work experience in a multitude of settings which includes residential treatment centers, psychiatric hospitals, community mental health centers, educational settings, and in the juvenile justice system before entering into private practice. Dr. Chauhan feels through the development of learning new skills and techniques, children, adolescents, adults, and families can be empowered to deal with the stresses of life, growth and development."

This content was provided by Pushpa Chauhan "Dr. Chauhan looks at the biological, developmental, cultural, psychological, and other factors that have occurred or are occurring in a client's life and uses a variety of approaches which include psychodynamic, interpersonal, cognitive behavioral, and insight oriented techniques. Dr. Chauhan recognizes that each person has unique emotional needs and struggles and will work actively to help and find new ways to understand, cope with, and resolve concerns."

• Psychology
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Adult Clinical Psychology
  • Adult Psychology
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Child Psychology
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Clinical Psychology

Pushpa Chauhan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy

• Children's Charter
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Wayside/Beaverbrook Counseling Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999

Pushpa Chauhan has no awards or honors listed.

Pushpa Chauhan has no media or publications listed.

Pushpa Chauhan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Pushpa Chauhan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Pushpa Chauhan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Pushpa Chauhan

Pushpa Chauhan?
Pushpa Chauhan's Performance
What People Say About Pushpa Chauhan, PSY
RecentHighestLowest
Since first visiting Dr. Chauhan I have returned to a job I love, addressed ADD through medication and self acceptance, and connected with my sister to travel to Alaska and Hawaii. I would never have predicted these changes were possible Dr. Chuaun is always positive and encouraging.
Dlt in TX – Jul 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Pushpa Chauhan, PSY?
My main concern when picking a psychologist was looking for the one who is multiculturally oriented. Dr. Chauhan is the one. Trust in our professional relationship was obtained after the first few sessions. Dr. Chauhan not only helped me with my initial issue that I addressed when started seeing...Read More
Ekaterina in Garland, Texas – Jan 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Pushpa Chauhan, PSY?
Dr. Pushpa is a very caring and knowledgeable professional that has helped me immensely. I am so thankful that I found her. She has made a big difference in my life and I would recommend her to anyone that needs a great doctor.
M. Sellars in Garland – Oct 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Pushpa Chauhan, PSY?
Dr chauhan is excellent. I've been to psychiatrists and psychologist over my long life and she is one of the best. Intelligent kind. Listens but offers ideas too I'm so happy I found her. I would recommend her to anyone she will help you
Sue Lucas in Dallas, TX – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Pushpa Chauhan, PSY?
Dr. Chauhan is very knowledgeable, compassionate and nonjudgmental. I have been seeing her for almost 10 years now. She has helped me through the most devastating time of my life as well as my day-to-day struggles. She pays attention to what I say and helps me understand my feelings and actions,...Read More
T. C. in Lavon, TX – Nov 03, 2016
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Pushpa Chauhan?