Pushpa Chauhan, PSY

Pushpa Chauhan, PSY

Psychology  ·
Female  ·
Pushpa Chauhan, PSY is a psychologist in Garland, TX. She specializes in psychology, adult psychology, and more.Read her story

3960 Broadway Blvd Ste 135

Garland, TX 75043

• Medicare
  • Value Options

Learn about Pushpa Chauhan

Pushpa Chauhan's bio

This content was provided by Pushpa Chauhan "Psychology. Dr. Chauhan has had diverse work experience in a multitude of settings which includes residential treatment centers, psychiatric hospitals, community mental health centers, educational settings, and in the juvenile justice system before entering into private practice. Dr. Chauhan feels through the development of learning new skills and techniques, children, adolescents, adults, and families can be empowered to deal with the stresses of life, growth and development."

This content was provided by Pushpa Chauhan "Dr. Chauhan looks at the biological, developmental, cultural, psychological, and other factors that have occurred or are occurring in a client's life and uses a variety of approaches which include psychodynamic, interpersonal, cognitive behavioral, and insight oriented techniques. Dr. Chauhan recognizes that each person has unique emotional needs and struggles and will work actively to help and find new ways to understand, cope with, and resolve concerns."

• Psychology
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Adult Clinical Psychology
  • Adult Psychology
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Child Psychology
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Clinical Psychology

Pushpa Chauhan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy

• Doctoral Degree From Illinois School Of Professional Psychology
    Other Education | Completed 1998
  • Masters Degree From Tufts University
    Other Education | Completed 1992

Pushpa Chauhan has no awards or honors listed.

Pushpa Chauhan has no media or publications listed.

Pushpa Chauhan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Pushpa Chauhan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Pushpa Chauhan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Pushpa Chauhan to family and friends

Pushpa Chauhan's Performance

Pushpa Chauhan Says:
"

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey.  If you have received great service and attention, then please tell a friend.  If you did not, please tell me.  I am committed to providing my clients the best care I possibly can.

"

My main concern when picking a psychologist was looking for the one who is multiculturally oriented. Dr. Chauhan is the one. Trust in our professional relationship was obtained after the first few sessions. Dr. Chauhan not only helped me with my initial issue that I addressed when started seeing...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Pushpa is a very caring and knowledgeable professional that has helped me immensely. I am so thankful that I found her. She has made a big difference in my life and I would recommend her to anyone that needs a great doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr chauhan is excellent. I've been to psychiatrists and psychologist over my long life and she is one of the best. Intelligent kind. Listens but offers ideas too I'm so happy I found her. I would recommend her to anyone she will help you
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Chauhan is very knowledgeable, compassionate and nonjudgmental. I have been seeing her for almost 10 years now. She has helped me through the most devastating time of my life as well as my day-to-day struggles. She pays attention to what I say and helps me understand my feelings and actions,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
From the first moment I met Dr. Chauhan I liked her. She had a warm smile and put me right at ease. I had a lot going on when I first started seeing her and didn't quite know where to start. When I am at my lowest she has a way of always giving me a different perspective on things. There have been...more
Are you Pushpa Chauhan?