Princess Prendergast, ARNP

Obstetrics & Gynecologic Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 36

Princess Prendergast

The Women's Center

3000 Hunters Creek Blvd Orlando, FL 32837

Princess Prendergast, ARNP is an obstetrics & gynecologic nurse practitioner in Orlando, FL. She graduated from Frontier Nursing in 2012 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecologic nursing (nurse practitioner), nursing (nurse practitioner), and more.

Princess Prendergast accepts

Princess Prendergast accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Commercial Insurance Company
Golden Rule

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Princess Prendergast treats your condition or procedure

• Menopause
  • Pap Smear
  • Pap Tests and Pelvic Exams
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

I believe my chosen profession allows me the privilege of making a difference in the lives of others providing quality evidence based healthcare to women across the lifespan.
With my education, experience, and passion for the nursing profession...

• Obstetrics & Gynecologic Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2012

Princess Prendergast?
Princess Prendergast's Performance
What People Say About Princess Prendergast, ARNP
RecentMost Helpful
Princess is a very loving and caring provider. Always making sure you understand everything she is doing during your visit. Always listens and answers all the questions you may have. She is a provider I can definitely trust with eyes closed. Her bed side manner is amazing. I'm currently pregnant with my 3rd child and have decided to go through this journey with her as my provider! Can't be any more excited I will have a loving provider through this pregnancy!! This office is amazing
×Post a ResponseAre you Princess Prendergast, ARNP?
You want the Absolute Best, the cream of the croup, then schedule today with Princess Prendergast, ARNP. Her expertise, and level of both competency, and personal skills are unsurpassed. Describing the service she renders as impressive is an understatement. She allows the opportunity for questions, and ensures the patient is provided a full understanding of their needs, and provides options. I drove 1 hour to see her, and will continue to, Your health is your Wealth, I'm choosing the Best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Princess Prendergast, ARNP?
Princess Prendergast is the sweetest person I’ve ever met inside and out. From the moment she walks into the exam room until the time she leaves she is always upbeat and happy which makes me feel very comfortable and relaxed. She really takes her time to make sure she answers all of your questions and concerns, so you will never feel like you’re being rushed out of your appointment. Princess is absolutely amazing and I will always recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Princess Prendergast, ARNP?
Princess is the hands down best gynecologist / medical staff / personnel that I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient of. With her I feel like a dear friend is giving me my exams, not just a staff member. Anytime I have had questions she takes the time to sit down and really listen to anything I need an opinion on or just want to say. I look forward to my annual appointments now because of her. Everyone should be blessed to have a ARNP like her. So nice, warm, kind = Princess !!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Princess Prendergast, ARNP?
It’s always important for me to see Dr. Princess, she takes such good care of me & always knows EXACTLY what my body is going through. I couldn’t ask for a better doctor, I would recommend her to every woman. My sister & I love her so much , for being so kind & good at what she does best !
×Post a ResponseAre you Princess Prendergast, ARNP?
Princess is an amazing person. She can easily be compared to anything with the meaning awesome , beautiful and kind. I feel blessed to have found her and for being the one to care for my health. I trust her with all my heart. This world would be perfect if others cared to have her strength , kindness and respect in such a difficult field. Thank you for guiding me in the right direction and caring for my health. -Jen G.
×Post a ResponseAre you Princess Prendergast, ARNP?
I had a bad experience with my previous OBGYN at the celebration but once I started with Dr. Princess at women center Hunter Creek I'm happy with the service provided. Easy to schedule an appointment. Dr. Princess is very Knowledgeable, good listener, kind, supper helpful and definitely will recommend her to others. Beside, the place is always busy but the cleanness of the place and the friendly staffing will blow up your mind. The best place where you can get your health in good hands??
×Post a ResponseAre you Princess Prendergast, ARNP?
Princess is really great at what she do.. she care about her patient and very helpful and supportive and professional.. She makes me feel really comfortable I would recommend her to anyone who needs a gynecologist! She is really awesome!!! ??????
×Post a ResponseAre you Princess Prendergast, ARNP?
I have Princess since day one of my pregnancy, guide me every step of it. She would do the best of it to help her patient. She's a caring, loving Dr. highly recommended.??????????
×Post a ResponseAre you Princess Prendergast, ARNP?
She is so caring. Amazing! I love how she answers all my questions. I feel like family. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Princess Prendergast, ARNP?
She made me feel at ease and she was very personable. She actually took the time to talk to me and address my concerns...I didn't feel rushed like a lot of my experiences at other offices. Actually, all the staff that I came in contact with was extremely nice and courteous. Keep up the great work!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Princess Prendergast, ARNP?
Princess is an absolutely phenomenal caregiver - professional, knowledgeable as well as an overall lovely person :) I warmly recommend her to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Princess Prendergast, ARNP?
Mrs. Prendergast the most caring, personal, funnest, knowledgeable health professional I have ever met. She was very attentive and really listened to my concerns. Sometimes you feel as though the OB/GYN is not taking you seriously, but this was not the case with Ms. Princess. She even gave me a goody bag when I left every visit, She always make sure I'm well taken care of Absolutely love her and I highly recommend. She is absolutely the best may God bless her always I'm very thankful of her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Princess Prendergast, ARNP?
Mrs. Prendergast genuinely cares about your well-being. If you are looking for a great office look no further. This office also provides spa services and always does their best to squeeze you in if needed. I truly appreciate the level of professionalism from Mrs Prendergast and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Princess Prendergast, ARNP?
Princess is a warm, kind and overall excellent at what she does! I was recommended to her by a friend, and I'm so glad I followed through. The women's center is great overall, but Princess is what makes it over the top wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Princess Prendergast, ARNP?
Princess is an exceptional healthcare provider. She's warm, knowledgable and easy to talk to. She always makes you feel comfortable and never rushes through an exam or appointment. I recently moved and now commute 40 min to see her. We love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Princess Prendergast, ARNP?
THIS WOMAN IS THE BEST ON COMFORT. We as women always worry about that so this was super important for me.
Princess is awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Princess Prendergast, ARNP?
Never have we experienced medical care and services with such dedication, compassion, sympathy and honesty while experiencing physical and health challenges after our delivery. We received the utmost care during and after our pregnancy. Princess and the entire woman's care staff made us feel like family and we were always welcomed with any questions or concerns we had. They gave us top care in a speedy manor, words can't express how appreciative we are of everything she has done for our family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Princess Prendergast, ARNP?
I've seen Princess only 2 times but they have been amazing! One thing I love about her is the fact that she can relate to a pregnant women and is not quick to dismiss my concerns! She takes the time to listen, even drew my blood, and last but not least makes my husband and son feel welcomed! She went above her duties and gave my sons little toy. Something so small makes such a big impression on a mother! Princess truly is a princess towards her patients!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Princess Prendergast?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Princess Prendergast treats patients.

Compare Providers