Dr. Preston Wright, PHD

Social Work •  Male

Dr. Wright
2723 Crow Canyon Rd Ste 205 San Ramon, CA 94583

Dr. Preston Wright, PHD is a social worker in San Ramon, CA. He specializes in social work and clinical social work.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Wright accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Wright treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Wright's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wright

4.3

Dr. Wright?
Dr. Wright's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Preston Wright, PHD
I went to Dr. Wright for 4 years. I ended up on disability due to severe mental illness after a suicide attempt. I actually got worse during my treatment, mainly because he never diagnosed the real cause of my mental illness: Years later I have discovered I have Complex PTSD from a lifetime of trauma, abuse. This is what he ignored or didn't discover: infant neglect from alcoholic mother, Childhood sexual abuse by neighborhood boys, attempted date rape, two abusive husbands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Preston Wright, PHD?
My life was saved with the work I did with Preston. It is a powerful healing process that allows us to claim back our power, innocence, the very essence of who we are. Many people have suffered immeasurable trauma in their life and may feel hopeless but I can assure you, the core work that Dr. Wright provides his patients, is profoundly life changing. After completing my process I feel whole, empowered and connected, like I never thought possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Preston Wright, PHD?
I visited Dr. Wright ONCE with a man that I was dating. He listened to both of us and thoughtfully gave his recommendation. He NAILED IT! Dr. Wright was referred to me by friends who were newly married and having a hard time. Again, he listened carefully to both of them, gave them his opinion and they have been happily married for over 30 years. We respect his knowledge, ability to listen and carefully assessing the situation as not to offend anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Preston Wright, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wright?

• Social Work