Clinical Psychology  |
Female
Dr. Polly McMillan, PSY.D
Dr. Polly McMillan, PSY.D is a clinical psychology provider who practices in Leesburg, VA.

Loudoun Psychological Associates

• ADHD Parent Coaching
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Life Coaching

Dr. McMillan does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Asperger Syndrome
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Gender Dysphoria
  • Mood and Adjustment Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Social Phobia

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Psychodynamic Therapy
  • Psychoeducation
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Education data for Dr. McMillan is unavailable at this time.

Dr. McMillan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McMillan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McMillan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McMillan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McMillan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McMillan to family and friends
4.1
Dr. McMillan's Performance
in Loudoun, VA |
Excellent psychologist!
in Leesburg, Va |
I can't thank Dr.McMillan enough for saving my son's life. He was struggling with severe depression and gender identity issues and had previously seen 3 therapists, who didn't seem to help him. Dr. McMillan was so nonjudgmental and caring that my son felt comfortable almost from the start. He really trusted Dr Mcmillan, and actually looked forward to therapy. He is so much better now! I would highly recommend her to anyone!
in Ashburn, VA |
I'm a college student and saw Dr. McMillan (Dr. P) during the summer. Dr. P helped me when I really needed help stop feeling overwhelmed and ready to drop out of school. I'm back at school because of Dr. P and not freaking out at all! I'm actually enjoying my senior year and even joined a couple of clubs. I also like that Dr. P checks in with me. It means a lot that she does that even though I'm not coming in to appts anymore and back in school.
in Sterling, VA |
Dr. McMillan in Leesburg is the psychologist that I highly recommend. I loved that she not only saw my daughter in the office but offers horse assisted therapy. The family therapy session with horses was not only fun but interesting how the horses taught us a thing or two. For weeks, my family talked about that horse session & we learned a lot about each other from the horses. Dr.McMillan and her horses helped us a lot!
in Purcellville, VA |
My sister saw Dr. McMillan years ago when she was 16 years old. I remembered that my sister really loved working with her. Several months ago, I decided to call Dr. McMillan to see if she can work with me even though I'm an adult now. I am glad that I made that call because she already has helped me work through some hard stuff and challenges me a lot. I totally recommend her as a therapist!
in Leesburg, VA |
My daughter has seen a few therapists and never seemed to get better. I liked Dr. Polly from the moment I met her. She has really helped not only my daughter tremendously but our entire family. Dr. Polly helped my daughter feel better about herself and learn skills to stand up to girls that bullied her. This is really a first for me to write a review for anyone and especially about such a private matter like therapy. I 100% recommend Dr. Polly if your kid is struggling.
in Leesburg, VA |
Absolutely terrible experience. She was rude to me and mocked my story and made fun of it. I have recently divorced my husband, and she told me it was my fault. Never going back! Also she is very hard to get in touch with.
Have you seen Dr. Polly McMillan, PSY.D?
Are you Dr. McMillan?