Pingfan Liu

AcupunctureMale

Acupuncture

Pingfan Liu is an Acupuncturist in Saint Louis, MO.

Pingfan Liu
8146 Olive Blvd Saint Louis, MO 63130

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Pingfan Liu treats your condition or procedure

Pingfan Liu accepts

Pingfan Liu accepts the following insurance:

Pingfan Liu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Pingfan Liu

I have received a series of acupuncture treatments from Pingfan Liu on two occasions. In 2004 I had a painful injury to my piriformis muscle and I had sought help to no avail from an orthopedist, an osteopath, a physiatrist and a chiropractor over the course of eight months. Indeed, the pain and my limitations worsened during this period. My pharmacist suggested Pingfan Liu and acupuncture. I was pretty desperate for relief. Dr. Liu was able to begin diminishing my pain and discomfort from the first session. I visited him every week or two for about two months and got steadily better until all pain was gone. In 2015, I had the recurrence of pain from an old auto accident injury to my sacroiliac. Again I visited Pingfan Liu, but this time I chose to have a treatment every couple of days. In two weeks or so, my back was much better. I recommend Dr. Liu without reservation. I believe he is very knowledgeable and quite skilled. He listens well and is quite effective in his treatments.
Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Pingfan Liu?

How was your experience with Pingfan Liu?

Pingfan Liu is an Acupuncturist in Saint Louis, MO.

• Acupuncture

Does Pingfan Liu accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Pingfan Liu accepts your insurance.

Where is Pingfan Liu's office located?

Pingfan Liu's office is located at 8146 Olive Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63130. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Pingfan Liu offer telehealth services?

Pingfan Liu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Pingfan Liu?

8146 Olive Blvd Saint Louis, MO 63130