Pingfan Liu

Acupuncture ·  Male

Pingfan Liu
8146 Olive Blvd Saint Louis, MO 63130

Pingfan Liu is an acupuncturist in Saint Louis, MO. He specializes in acupuncture.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Pingfan Liu accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Pingfan Liu treats your condition or procedure

Pingfan Liu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Pingfan Liu

Pingfan Liu?
Pingfan Liu's Performance
What People Say About Pingfan Liu
I have received a series of acupuncture treatments from Pingfan Liu on two occasions. In 2004 I had a painful injury to my piriformis muscle and I had sought help to no avail from an orthopedist, an osteopath, a physiatrist and a chiropractor over the course of eight months. Indeed, the pain and my limitations worsened during this period. My pharmacist suggested Pingfan Liu and acupuncture. I was pretty desperate for relief. Dr. Liu was able to begin diminishing my pain and discomfort from the first session. I visited him every week or two for about two months and got steadily better until all pain was gone. In 2015, I had the recurrence of pain from an old auto accident injury to my sacroiliac. Again I visited Pingfan Liu, but this time I chose to have a treatment every couple of days. In two weeks or so, my back was much better. I recommend Dr. Liu without reservation. I believe he is very knowledgeable and quite skilled. He listens well and is quite effective in his treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pingfan Liu?

How was your experience with Pingfan Liu?

• Acupuncture