Dr. Phillip Yoo, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Yoo

"Dr. Yoo helped my bone on bone pain on both of my knees. After using the magnet and laser therapy there was a huge improvement on both knees. I am now able to move and walk better without any type of pain in my knees. Thank you Dr. Yoo and Laser Med!"

Read Review

"Who are these people writing good reviews? My mother went and she loved his words. She trusted him and gave over a big chunk of hard to get money. Nothing. Her neck pain did not change one bit. He seems to take advantage of the elderly. Stay away."

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yoo

3.6

Dr. Yoo?
Dr. Yoo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Phillip Yoo, DC
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Yoo, DC?
In less than 6 visits I have been cured of chronic back pain caused by degenerative disc disease. I had been on Morphine and Percocet 3 times a day for more than 5 years. I am now on detox program to wean off the pain meds. I will be grateful forever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Yoo, DC?
I fly from mexico just to see Dr.Yoo because i was suffering from chronic back, neck, and knee pain. The treatments helped so much for my daily lift since i do construction and now i am able to perform any task that is presented to me, i might fee a little pain from time to time but it goes away in no time and its tolerable as well! so thank you dr yoo and my family thanks you as well!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Yoo, DC?
i highly recommend Dr Yoo very intelligent man who has helped me when my shoulder pain which was a 10/10 and now its a 1-2 pain level i have more ROM as well! Thank you Dr. Yoo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Yoo, DC?
I got a newsletter about dr. yoo and what he does, i been suffering with bone on bone for many years now on both knee and my doctor all told me to do surgery but i dont want too because i am not willing to go through that pain. So i decided to get a consultation with Dr. Yoo and after that i started treatment. My pain used to be a 9 out of 10 and now its a 1 after 6 treatment. I can walk around normally and actually play with my grand kids without suffering.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Yoo, DC?
I've avoided bone on bone knee replacement for over two years. No pain!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Yoo, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Yoo?

To provide our patients the best and latest technology in treatments to actually provide value and help patients get better without pills or surgery.

• Chiropractic
  • Massage Therapy
  • Physical Therapy

• Korean
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Yoo accepts

Dr. Yoo accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Yoo treats your condition or procedure