Dr. Phillip Morris, PSY.D

Psychology •  Male • Age 37

Dr. Morris

McKinney Neuropsychology

7300 Eldorado Pkwy Ste 265 McKinney, TX 75070

Dr. Phillip Morris, PSY.D is a psychologist in McKinney, TX and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Azusa Pacific University in 2011 and specializes in psychology, marriage & family therapy, and more.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Morris accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Morris treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Morris' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Morris

Dr. Morris?
Dr. Morris' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Phillip Morris, PSY.D
there has never been an experience as pisituve with our struggling daughter than with Dr. Morris. He had great energy and skills ro work with this daughter, she now has confidence! Don't wait for a crisis, get your children on the journey today!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Morris, PSY.D?
Dr. Morris has patiently helped me identify and work through a wide range of personal issues I’ve struggled with for years. I’m not new to therapy - somehow he was able to help me in a way others couldn’t. He won’t take any credit, but thanks to him, I’m more confident, stable, and happier than I’ve ever been, and now have the tools to stay this way. I wish I’d found him sooner. From the heart, thank you Dr. Morris.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Morris, PSY.D?
Our child was having some real difficulty in school. We were in denial as so many parents are . We were told we need to have our son seen and were recommended to Dr. Morris. We went reluctantly, dragging our son to the car. When we arrive at this beautiful, child friendly office Dr. Morris came out within 5 minutes. He explained the entire process to Jake and we left knowing the next visit would be fine. Jake actually called him "cool". We were very impressed with each step and ever visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Morris, PSY.D?
We were really struggling to accept that something was just not quite eight with our child. We were reluctant to do any testing. Dr. Morris was so reassuring and kind to all of us . We now have the skills and with work we can expect a fairly "normal life" for our son. I would recommend Dr. MORRIS and have done so to friends. Early intervention is so important!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Morris, PSY.D?
I can't begin to describe how amazing Dr. Morris is with kids. All 3 of my children are extremely shy, and they warmed up to him quickly. His help and advice has benefitted our whole family and we definitely recommend him to anyone who is having difficulty with their kids in school or behavioral issues at home, etc. My husband and I have a stronger bond with our kids and understanding of what is going on and how to better assist them achieve all they can!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Morris, PSY.D?
We were having some real problems with our son and knew he needed some testing to see where he was at. We were recommended by a friend to see Dr. MORRIS. We thought this wad u neccessarg and we were in denial about our boy. Thanks to the kindness of DR.MORRIS, we know how to help him out and he is improving everyday!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Morris, PSY.D?
Dr. MORRIS made me feel like i was normal and could easily get better. He gave me the hope i needed and the skills to do it. I s. A much healthier and happy person because of this amazing man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Morris, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Morris?

• Psychology