Dr. Philip Straw, DC

Dr. Philip Straw, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Philip Straw, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Irvine, CA. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Read his story

17748 Sky Park Cir Ste 240

Irvine, CA 92614

Learn about Dr. Straw

Dr. Straw's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Straw "For the past 20 years , Dr. Phil Straw has been working with seniors, helping them to avoid surgery and minimize need for medication. Dr. Straw has always been on the leading edge of bringing innovative treatment methods and advanced health care technology to his patients that helps to get to the root cause of their pain. In 2010 Dr. Straw shifted his entire focus to helping seniors with peripheral neuropathy. He developed a four step treatment protocol called the Optimal Health Treatment Protocol. This neuropathy protocol has gone on to provide relief to over 5,000 neuropathy sufferers."

This content was provided by Dr. Straw "Over the last 5 years we have helped more than 5000 people suffering with the chronic pain, burning, tingling and numbness of neuropathy reduce their pain, and start on the path to walking more pain-free, some after their very first treatments. My team of dedicated doctors has helped to save many on the verge of being completely disabled by using specialized healing treatments dramatically accelerate nerve healing and reversing the pain of damaging neuropathy."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Straw does not have any board certifications listed.

• Hand Neuropathy
  • Neuropathy
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California Santa Barbara
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Southern California University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Southern California University Of Health Sciences
    Other Education | Completed 1995

Dr. Straw has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Straw has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Straw does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Straw and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Straw's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Straw to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Straw Says:

Janet Alford

Before coming to Optimal Health Medical office I was experiencing foot pain, tingling, sharp pains and burning. Before coming to Optimal Health Medical office I was unable to exercise, play tennis and walk more than 4 hours. Since starting care I have noticed the burning is gone, the sharp pains are gone.  I can get up and down the stairs at home. I was

...

Dr. Straw's Performance
in Los Angeles, CA |
Hi, my name is Yolanda. I am halfway through my program here at Optimal Health(university of phoenix) location. Before I came in I was going through eextrem muscle cramps and exextreme pain from my lower back down my left leg to my ft. I can honestly say that my legs are warmer, there is more sensation in my legs and ft. The shooting pain in my lower back to my left foot has incredibly decreased. I have lost about 15 pounds and am feeling better than I did in a long time. The staff is great!
in Costa Mesa, CA |
Dr Straw's office was wonderful and the staff are very nice. The treatments I got there worked very well and I feel much better after his program. I am very thankful for them. I would recommend this to anyone else who has issues with their feet.
in Irvine, CA |
Amazing team! They worked with me to ensure I stuck to the doctor's plan for me to get better. I started very skeptical and the amount of education they gave me helped keep me on the path to health.
Legs and ankles better. Feet no change. Price for treatment is excessive.
Have you seen Dr. Philip Straw, DC?
Are you Dr. Straw?