Dr. Philip Renfroe, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Renfroe

Return To Hlth Med Home/Wllnss

5330 N Davis Hwy Pensacola, FL 32503

Dr. Philip Renfroe, DC is a chiropractor in Pensacola, FL. He specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Renfroe accepts

Dr. Renfroe accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Renfroe treats your condition or procedure

• Chiropractic

Dr. Renfroe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Renfroe

Dr. Renfroe?
Dr. Renfroe's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Philip Renfroe, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Renfroe is a very experienced and knowledgeable practitioner. I came in with ongoing neck pain and upper back spasms and he and his team were able to alleviate my pain and get me back on a path to wellness. Although the noise is kinda frightening when he does the neck adjustment, it is well worth the relief!! Highly recommend this practitioner and office for chiropractic care!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Renfroe, DC?
Dr Renfroe goes the extra mile to help you. He listens to you and if he thinks you need another type of treatment or another Dr he lets you know and will get you pointed in the right direction. I feel he is very knowledgeable and knows his stuff. My family has been seeing him for over 15 years on and off for different things, such as car accidents, horse related injury's,hockey injuries, sleeping wrong and migraines. He is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Renfroe, DC?
My first visit exceeded my expectations by far. The staff was courteous, by the second visit they knew my name. Dr. Renfroe's wife helped me get set up, then I was treated to a wonderful massage, targeting the areas that needed care. Then I met Dr. Renfore who took care in explaining my problem, what it's like now and how he's going to improve it.He's caring, very informative and as a special bonus, he's funny funny funny. He had me laughing so much, and as we all know laughter is the best cure
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Renfroe, DC?
DR.RENFROE IS AMAZING!!!! HE DOES A THOROUGH EVALUATION OF YOUR SYMPTOMS BEFORE DOING ANY ADJUSTMENTS OR THERAPY. HE ACTUALLY TAKES THE TIME AND LISTENS TO HIS PATIENTS. AWESOME DOCTOR!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Renfroe, DC?
Dr. Renfroe is very personable and listens to your concerns. Very thorough and explains everything in a very understandable way. Prompt service and is very knowledgeable. He treats many of my family members and many associates and friends. Very helpful in treating pains in the body and if it requires more specialized attention, he will refer you to a specialist. Recommend him very highly to all I know. Wonderful Doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Renfroe, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Renfroe?

Compare Providers