Dr. Philip Pierce, PHD

Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology ·  Male

Dr. Pierce
9171 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Dr. Philip Pierce, PHD is a cognitive & behavioral psychologist in Beverly Hills, CA. He specializes in cognitive & behavioral psychology, psychology, and more.

Dr. Pierce accepts

Dr. Pierce accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Pierce treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Pierce's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

4.3

Dr. Pierce?
Dr. Pierce's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Philip Pierce, PHD
Dr . Pierce is a really awesome guy to work with. I was really skeptical of many psychologists after multiple disappointing visits with other doctors. Dr Pierce is someone who balances professionalism with casual friendliness -- Important when you have to share your personal experiences! I have noticed dramatic improvements from my visits and would really recommend many others to give it a try.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Pierce, PHD?
I heard Dr. Pierce speak at the Directors Guild. Liked a lot what he said about cognitive distortions. I'd been having a lot of anxiety that was interfering with my life. He worked with me for about 3 or 4 months, feel much better now, good tools for staying in the present, cut down on useless worry. Nice office, caring guy, knows a lot about the industry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Pierce, PHD?
I saw him for OCD and sometimes panic attacks. The OCD was making my life miserable and had gotten out of control. I've had this problem for over 10 years since I was 18. We worked together for about 6 months, doing exposures in the sessions and giving me assignments to do at home. Also worked on my thinking. The panic attacks have stopped which is great. I see him now about every 2 months as it helps... settle me as I still get some OCD thoughts but doesn't interfere much in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Pierce, PHD?
Dr. Pierce uses a highly effective (in my experience) and pragmatic approach. The homework assignments were especially helpful. I was motivated, so I actually did them.The office sessions were clear, productive and always let to a shift in perspective that I took away with me and integrated over the week. I had been struggling with immobilizing anxiety for years and within 7 months of working with Dr. Pierce, remarkable changes happened. I am relieved, happy to be living my life more fully.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Pierce, PHD?
Dr. Pierce sold me at 1st visit, thorough questionnaire, he was ready to tackle issues!. All downhill from there. He really wanted an interesting chat during appts, not CBT assignments, he ignored my problems. It was like being with a New Age guru, don't mesh with those thoughts! When I complained, he sent me emails with insults and manipulative statements. Yes, that's a New Age guru! He seemed lazy, not competent, not on top of advances in CBT or psychology, clueless about apps, etc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Pierce, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pierce?

• Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology