Dr. Philip Jones, DC

Dr. Philip Jones, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Philip Jones, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Cabot, AR. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Read his story

1307 S Pine St

Cabot, AR 72023

• Ambetter
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • State Farm

Learn about Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jones "I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Dr. Philip Jones, and I would like to offer my Chiropractic services to you by inviting you to come in for a visit. I was born, raised, and graduated high school right here in Cabot. I received my Bachelor of Science in Anatomy and D.C. (Doctor of Chiropractic) degrees from Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas in 2002. Parker College is known world wide to be the most prestigious of all Chiropractic Colleges. My wife Stephanie and I decided that our home community of Cabot was the best place to live and raise our four children. We are blessed to have had the opportunity to contribute to the health of Cabot's citizens since 2003, and we are proud to call Cabot our home."

This content was provided by Dr. Jones "In my practice, you will discover a complete service for your entire family. Through a great number of continuing education courses, I have been very careful to master the newest methods in gentle, low force technique, nutrition and weight control, x-ray analysis, sports injury care and, most importantly, wellness and self-regulation methods. Chiropractic is a quickly advancing field and I believe it takes dedication, diligence and just plain hard work to keep up. I feel I must do this for the good of my patients. It is very important to me to have built an excellent reputation as a highly skilled, technically advanced Chiropractor who serves the entire family."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Jones does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Physical Examination
  • Thompson Technique
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Jones has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jones has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jones' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jones to family and friends
Dr. Jones Says:

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Our goal is to provide exceptional patient care.  We hope you will refer your friends, family members, and coworkers who may need our services.  We appreciate your kind words of confidence in chiropractic.

If you did not experience exceptional care, we want to know, so please contact myself or my staff.

We value your...

Dr. Jones' Performance
in cabot, ar |
Dr. Jones is a very honest and trustworthy chiropractor. He truly cares about his patients. I have been using Dr. Jones for over 5 years. He has kept me migraine free and gets me back up and running when my back gives me fits.
Ethel, LA |
Wonderful care. Dr Jones was very detailed in assessing my situation and spent time to explain what was going on. Well developed treatment plan that has worked wonders in getting me "back in action". Not only is chiropractic treatment wonderful the same can be said about the personal treatment. Very much a family atmosphere starting with a big smile from Kayla when you walk in. Highly recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Philip Jones, DC?
Are you Dr. Jones?

Visit Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Ambetter
    Blue Advantage PPO
    Blue Cross and Blue Shield
    Federal Employee Program
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • State Farm