Dr. Philip Grivas, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 47

Chiropractic

Dr. Philip Grivas, DC is a Chiropractor in Middletown, NJ and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic West medical school in 2000. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Philip Grivas, DC

Motion Chiropractic Group PC

1126 State Route 35 Middletown, NJ 07748 ()

Dr. Grivas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grivas

Dr. Grivas

Dr. Grivas is the best! I’ve been to other chiropractors in the past and the care I’ve received from Dr. Grivas is incomparable. He is extremely knowledgeable, attentive, and thorough. After only one visit I was feeling relief in my neck, shoulder, and hip.
Emily – Jan 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Grivas, DC?
I have gone to Dr. Grivas for multiple issues over the years he has always been able to get to the root of the problem and relieve my pain I am currently seeing Dr. Grivas for a shoulder issue after a few visits I am already feeling relief. He is genuinely concerned and will answer any questions you may have
Frank C – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Grivas, DC?
I’ve visited Dr.Grivas for issues I’ve had with my back, my shoulder and my wrist. I keep going back because I know that he will take the time to get to the bottom of my problem and educate me on the root cause. He showed me modifications to apply when exercising and gave me practical tips of what I can do at home to help treat my injury. More importantly, he doesn’t look to address only my specific problem but shows great concern for my overall health and wellness.
Feb 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Grivas, DC?
The best chiropractor! Has helped me many times over the years. Especially when I was 7 months pregnant and I developed sciatic pain that made it where I could barely walk or even switch from the gas to break. Fixed me in few sessions. Highly recommend!!!
Dawn Eltarabily – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Grivas, DC?
Dr. Grivas has helped me with my shoulder pain. From my first visit, he immediately understood the type of pain I was explaining and was able to directly pinpoint where the pain was and the cause. He is very knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend him to anyone experiencing any type of pain in the back, neck, or shoulders.
Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Grivas, DC?
Dr Grivas is extremely knowledgeable and understanding of health issues I have experienced from car accidents to a pulled muscle at the gym or pinched nerve in my neck. He is absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He has helped me and my family over the years and we wouldn’t go to anyone else. It’s hard to find a doctor that truly takes the time to listen and care. With Dr Grivas- you get both!
Graceanne T – Dec 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Grivas, DC?
Dr. Grivas is a true professional. His technique is extremely healing and therapeutic.
Gina I. – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Grivas, DC?
I first went here after having leg pains for which other doctors could not find a solution. After meeting with Dr. Philip Grivas, he found the cause of the problem, and have been able to cure my pains! Thank very much
mark shpak – Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Grivas, DC?
Best chiropractor in the business. He listens, knows anatomy like no other doctor and develops rehabilitation strategies that work. Been going to him for 12 years. Goes beyond chiropractic care and introduces effective therapy in his sessions. Totally flexible with scheduling and changing appointments. Best in class...,
Timothy Kerner – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Grivas, DC?
I have been seeing Dr Grivas for three years. I have herniated disks in my neck and lower back which cause pain. I’ve also had tendinitis in my shoulder. Dr Grivas is thorough in asking about my symptoms, performing an evaluation, and discussing treatment choices. He’s performed radio therapy, heat therapy, and manipulation to help ease my pain and return my functionality and mobility. I highly recommend Dr Grivas for his treatments and bedside manner.
Fidel G. – Sep 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Grivas, DC?
Dr. Grivas is great! He listens to his patients needs and makes them comfortable with the treatment he provides. He has helped so much with my back pain, I am pain free with monthly treatments.
William amey – Sep 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Grivas, DC?
Helped my lower back pain tremendously. Very thorough, interested in improving overall health, in addition to your ailment. Highly recommend Dr. Grivas.
Anthony De Pinto – Sep 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Grivas, DC?
My family and I have been going to Dr.Grivas for over 15 years. Have gone to many other chiropractors over the last 60 years . He is professional, methodical in his approach to your ailments and very inept. Very caring. My 2 adult children still go to him because they feel a hugh difference when they leave his office. I would highly recommend him to all ages of patients.
S. Pappas – Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Grivas, DC?
Visiting Dr. G. Is like seeing a friend who actually knows what he is talking about. He is very friendly. The visits are very relaxing and helpful. I would definitely recommend seeing him first with any ache or pain.
Gus Brandstetter – Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Grivas, DC?
Dr. Phil is personable with clients as he explains the diagnosis and treatment forward. His treatments are very effective. The wait time is very minimal. Overall, Phil is a kind and intelligent professional very capable of fixing any ache or pain.
Aug 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Grivas, DC?
Dr. Grivas is amazing. He is a absolute professional. He always does all he can to help my family and myself live pain free.
Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Grivas, DC?
I feel like a million bucks thanks to Dr. Grivas! I hobbled into in his office and WALKED out feeling 10x better. This morning I woke up feeling like a new person. This was my first time at a chiropractor and now I understand why my friends were encouraging me to see one sooner. He was knowledgeable and informative and gave me exercises to practice at home. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Rivas if you need chiropractic services.
Erin M. in Eatontown, NJ – Jun 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Grivas, DC?
I had never been to a chiropractor before. I honestly didn't trust them. Dr Grivas has changed my opinion. I was experiencing pain in my hip which ran down through my knee that had gotten so bad it was too painful to walk. I was planning to see an orthopedic doctor. Someone suggested a chiropractor which brought me to dr Grivas. I was in considerably less pain after one visit and almost completely pain free after the second. He said I wouldn't need a third and was absolutely right! top notch
Jodie Palella in howell nj – Feb 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Grivas, DC?
I have been using Dr. Grivas for almost 8 years. I started using him after an insurance companies chiropractor cause me more issues than I had to start. He is the only chiropractor I will ever use. He takes his time and always listens to what I'm saying. He always fixes whatever pain I'm in that day. I live 45 minutes away and I assure you he is worth the drive!!!
Jennifer Doherty in Point pleasant, nj – Feb 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Grivas, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Grivas?