Chiropractic  |
Dr. Philip Cordova, DC
I hurt my back as a teenager while being very active in martial arts. Thankfully, my father took me to see an incredible chiropractor that got me back to all of my activities. Seeing how he was able to help so many people with just his hands inspired me to be a chiropractor as well. Now, I'm happy to serve my patients and help them get a healthier spine and lead a healthier life. I'm not perfect in my health, and I understand how hard it is to make changes. I still hope to inspire my patients to continue to make themselves healthier.

1770 Saint James Pl Ste 210

Houston, TX 77056

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Humana Health Plan of Texas

Learn about Dr. Cordova

This content was provided by Dr. Cordova "Our goal is to be a part of your healthcare team. We know that good health is about lifestyle choices, but many patients just aren't sure what to do, or where to focus their attention. We want to do the thing you simply cannot do for yourself, which is get a great chiropractic adjustment.

Then we'll work with you on posture exercises, stretches, and other things you can do on your own to get faster and longer lasting results."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Cordova does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• X-Ray

Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Cordova has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cordova has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cordova does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cordova and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cordova's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cordova to family and friends
Dr. Cordova's Performance
Houston, TX |
Personal, professional care. I highly recommend him.
Katy, TX |
Really pleased with the process. Great staff. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cordova and his team.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Cordova is great and very personable. He will do his very best to provide you with some relief.
Houston, TX |
My family has been seeing Dr. Cordova for a month now: an infant with 4 months of constant ear infections got better within the first two days of her adjustments with Dr. Cordova, myself for 3 herniated discs from a car accident in the last six months that caused constant pain in my lower and upper back, I have seen a remarkable improvement in the past week from my first visits. Great staff, very efficient and effective service, and an earnest desire to assuage the pain of the patient.Thank you!
in Houston, TX |
So far really pleased with the process at Core Chiropractic. Friendly and professional. You can tell they really want to help you.
in Houston, TX |
Prompt addressing of pain issues towards the support of healthier lifeslyle
in Houston, TX |
Excellent knowledge and care. Friendly and professional. Whole office runs like a swiss watch. Dr. Cordova has my complete confidence.
Houston, TX |
Good experience, nice treatment. Feeling better soon... Thumbs Up!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Cordova and his staff provided an excellent experience for my first chiropractic appointment. They did a comprehensive assessment and guided me through the whole process smoothly. I am looking forward to working with them to improve my specific areas of concern and appreciate how professional and kind he and his staff are. Highly recommend Dr. Cordova to anyone interested in chiropractic care!
in Houston, TX |
My whole experience with Dr Córdova, his wife, and his staff has been excelent. I feel much better after a couple of sessions and I highly recommend them. They are very nice and professional.
in Houston, TX |
I am very pleased with the services I have received so far from Dr. Cordova. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. The staff is very friendly and the office is nice. I would definitely recommend coming to him with any of your chiropractic needs.
in Houston, TX |
Very friendly, knowledgeable, kind Doctor.
in Houston, TX |
I'm still a work in progress, but seeing him has certainly helped a lot. I hope I have no where else to go but up with my recovery in his hands.
in Houston, TX |
Dr's Cordova and Cordova are the best at what they do. I have been a patient for almost three years now and I live largely pain free thanks to their help.
in Houston, TX |
Excellent technique and professionalism, we've used chriopractic all over the world, and Dr. Cordoba is the best we've encountered. Been a patient for over 7 years. Very helpful and friendly staff, never a problem to secure an appointment.
in Houston, TX |
I was reluctant to go to a chiropractor for so long but I was at my wits end. Besides my family practitioner, I have tried a neurologist, a neurosurgeon, massage therapy and yes those pain pills to mask the problem. I finally decided enough was enough and sought out a chiropractor. That God I found the right one. I am completely comfortable with the expertise I am receiving. Everything is explained thoroughly and I am really encouraged about my prognosis and the future.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Phillip Cordova has been my chiropractor for several years. He has helped me so much. I have multiple health issues and I couldn't have done so well without his experience and approach to my particular wellness needs . I'm very glad to have found him and to be under his care.
in Houston,Tx |
Professional atmosphere , very quick, answers all my questions. No wait time. Best experience ever!
in Houston, TX |
Amazing service, friendly personnel, fast and efficient.
in Manvel, TX |
I am a relatively new patient in Dr. Cordova's office and this is my first experience with a chiropractor / chiropractic care. I am very impressed with the attention and care provided to me as a new patient. I appreciated thoroughness of the initial examination, the time dedicated to explaining my existing conditions and answers to my many question. The service and treatment is professional and expedient yet friendly and attentive to my needs and concerns.
in Houston, TX |
The staff is friendly and professional, as well as fast and considerate. Dr. Cordova himself is extremely nice, thorough and knowledgable, always willing to answer questions.
in Houston, TX |
very knowledgeable , friendly seems caring
Have you seen Dr. Philip Cordova, DC?
Are you Dr. Cordova?