Dr. Philip Bresnahan, DPM

Dr. Philip Bresnahan, DPM

Podiatry  |
Dr. Philip Bresnahan, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Souderton, PA and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Temple University / Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine in 1985 and specializes in podiatry, podiatric surgery, and more.

601 E Broad St Ste 220

Souderton, PA 18964

• Amerihealth
  • Keystone Health Plan East
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Bresnahan

See how frequently Dr. Bresnahan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Plantar Fasciitis
high
Foot Conditions
high
Bunion

Dr. Bresnahan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bresnahan "Since 1987, the doctors at Indian Valley Podiatry Associates have provided excellent care for thousands of patients, as expressed by our motto, "Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery from Birth to Maturity". We treat a wide range of foot and ankle conditions, including routine check-ups, trauma and wound care. We ensure that patients, who are treated with dignity, compassion, and respect, are fully educated about their condition and treatment options, allowing patients to make informed decisions in a timely manner."

• Podiatry
  • Pediatric Podiatry
  • Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Podiatric Surgery

Dr. Bresnahan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University Of New Hampshire
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Temple University / Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Montgomery Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Bresnahan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bresnahan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bresnahan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bresnahan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bresnahan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bresnahan to family and friends
4.4
based on 17 total reviews (6 with comments)

Dr. Bresnahan's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Bresnahan Says:

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback that will let others know what to expect when they visit and allow us to improve our office. If you have a concern, one of our staff will be happy to assist you and can be reached at 215-723-9688.

Dr. B. was excellent. He was very attentive and understanding. I enjoyed his approach. Class act.
I've been a patient for over two years and I absolutely love kim and staff. She helped me books appointments and all my billing issues. She handle things professionally and she is always pleasant!! I'll highly recommend this office and doctor for any of your foot needs
Been taking a parent to him for years . For diabetic foot maintenance . Nice guy , visits are short but he does what needs to be done . I recently went to an associate of his at the Kulpsville office , I think I liked her , but "as always", the secretarial staff can ruin a good doctors practice...more

I appreciate you bringing a loved one for care for years. We try to provide loving and efficient care and try to be considerate of your time. I am disappointed to learn your experience with the staff did not meet your expectations. This will be resolved.

This is my second time with Indian Valley Podiatry & Dr. Bresnahan. Both visits were for minor injuries. Their office is very clean, staff is friendly and Dr. Bresnahan was thorough, informative and had a great bedside manner. Again, my visits were for minor issues but both times I was taken back...more

I'm glad you had a good experience. We try to treat our patients as we would members of our own families.

Needed my son in to be seen in a pinch and they made the appointment happen. I was seen at my exact appointment time, Dr. Bresnahan was kind and explained everything he was doing clearly. Great experience.

We value our patient's time as we do our own and try to keep a reasonable schedule and achieve short wait times.