Chiropractic  |
Dr. Philip Barone Jr, DC
Dr. Philip Barone Jr, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Savannah, GA. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

105 Wheeler Ct Ste 204

Savannah, GA 31405

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Barone Jr

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Nutrition Consulting

Dr. Barone Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries

• Diet Counseling
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Nutritional Counseling

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• New York Institute Of Technology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • University Of Bridgeport
    Other Education | Completed 1992

Dr. Barone Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Barone Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barone Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barone Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barone Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barone Jr to family and friends
Dr. Barone Jr's Performance
in Savannah ga |
Doctor barons is not only skilled, but attentive. He goes out of his way to be flexible to patients schedule. In addition he makes his care financially accessible to patients,regardless of insurance.
in Savannah, GA |
Dr. Barone is awesome! I've been a patient for two months and he has helped me to improve dramatically. No more pain!!! He is very flexible with my schedule!
in Savannnah, GA |
Dr. Barone is the best chiropractor I have ever been to. He charges a reasonable price for his services and does not charge extra for the muscle stimulation therapy (TENS). In fact, he uses the TENS pre adjustment to make the adjustments easier, as your muscles are more relaxed. He is just great and I would recommend him to anyone. A true pro
in Savannah |
Friendly, knowledgeable, effective
in Tybee Island, GA |
Dr. Barone has been my chiropractor for over a year. He is extremely knowledgeable in this field and also in nutrition and weight loss. "Dr. Phil" is a pleasure to visit. He pays attention to my concerns and provides his adjustments accordingly. I have been a firm believer in chiropractic care for over 30 years and Dr. Barone is one of the best! He is always in a great mood, funny and a joy to see. He is truly concerned about his patients' overall well-being. Obviously, he loves his work!
Thank you Nancy, it is I who is blessed because I have wonderful patients who are concerned about their health. That makes my job easy.
in Savannah, GA |
Dr. Barone has made more progress on my chronic neck and lower back pain in a few weeks than I can even believe. He is a very competent and confidant provider, making you feel you're in good hands.
Thank you Linda - it is a pleasure treating you and your response to care has been amazing.
in Savannah, GA |
I had a lot of trepidation about trying a Chiropractor..But Dr Phil put me at ease with his caring and funny personalty and I am feeling so much better now!
in Savannah, GA |
I would recommend Dr. Phil to those of you who just want a no-frills chiropractic adjustment. He's very good at aligning the spine, and that's all I need. I very much appreciate that I can schedule appointments around my schedule and finances and he doesn't mess with pressure and guilt-filled long-term contracts! I'm very busy and love how I can be in and out in 15 minutes.
in Savannah GA |
So far, my experience has been nothing short of incredible. He has listened to everything that I have said and treated me accordingly. It takes a couple weeks to get started, but, after a few weeks almost completely feel like a new person. Not being in constant pain in magnificent. Thanks Doc
in Savannah, Ga |
In the past I visited other chiropractors but didn't workout well. With Dr. Phil I had a great experience from day one! I was suffering from sciatic nerve pain and neck pain. I was having trouble moving, even walking without my lower back getting pinch was a task. For 11 years, I slept terrible because of the pain. Also I was having TMJ . I couldn't open my mouth the right way for 13 years and now I can! He help me with that too. Great Doctor! Wonderful person. I'm very greatful.
in Savannah, GA |
Dr. Barone was recommend very highly to me by another patient. He is professional and yet approachable, clearly explains what we are trying to accomplish, and then provides treatment. I was in excruciating, uninterrupted pain, preventing me from even being able to sit or lay down. Diagnosis was a pinched nerve in my lower back with muscle spasms. The relief he has provided in only a month is absolutely miraculous. Have hresumed almost all regular activities, & am pain free.
Have you seen Dr. Philip Barone Jr, DC?

Visit Dr. Barone Jr