Dr. Philip Altieri, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 51

Dr. Altieri

Phillip S. Altieri Dc Inc.

1501 Route 37 E Unit H Toms River, NJ 08753

Dr. Philip Altieri, DC is a Chiropractor in Toms River, NJ. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Altieri to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Dr. Altieri treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Altieri accepts

Dr. Altieri accepts the following insurance:

Select
QualCare PPO

Dr. Altieri's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Altieri

Dr. Altieri

I have been a patient of Dr. Altieri for two years now. Recently my hip went out and after two sessions with him he got me back to where i should be. No matter what my problem is he always has a way of helping me. If i have an issue with something other than chiropractic he looks it up and trys to help me with suggestions. he remembers everything you tell him so that when you come back he asks you how you are. when you walk in his wife is so friendly. Always welcomes you by name. You feel like a person. I would never go anywhere else. In fact i moved 45 minutes away now from his office and i still travel to see Dr. Phil. He is so friendly and professional and trys to help you in any way he can. He takes a personal interest in all his patients. My husband also is a patient of his and sometimes my Grandson goes when he has a problem. We all love Dr. Phil so much. I am so glad we found him. You feel so good when you walk into his office.
Carolyn Lloyd – Dec 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Altieri, DC?
I came to see Dr. Altieri about 2 months ago due to back pain. Within the first two sessions I was back to feeling somewhat myself again. He really takes the time to listen to you and understands where your pain is and comes up with the best solution for you. Him and his wife have a great business and treat you like family. I would recommend him to all family and friends .
Dec 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Altieri, DC?
Very helpful and mindful of every patient
Demetrick Williams – Dec 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Altieri, DC?
Dr. Altieri is the sweetest and his staff is the best! He’s the only Chrio that gets me to pop every time. He listens to you and remembers everything.
Dec 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Altieri, DC?
Dr. Altieri always knows exactly how to treat my ailments no matter what is hurting. I don't even have to tell him what is hurting...he just KNOWS! He is friendly and genuinely cares about his patients health in general. I recommend him very highly!
Diana Fricke – Dec 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Altieri, DC?
I've been visiting Dr. Altieri for just over a month now and have already experienced incredible relief from my back pain. He has many different chiropractic care tools available in his office to professionally customize his treatment plan for every patient. I'd highly recommend him if you are looking for pain relief!
Fred Strahl – Dec 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Altieri, DC?
I love the individualized treatment plan with each visit. Very family oriented and professional atmosphere.
LAURIE R – Dec 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Altieri, DC?
I have been going to Dr Altieri for 17 years. He is very kind and makes you feel very comfortable at your visit he is very knowledgeable and always makes you feel fantastic when you leave his office.
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Altieri, DC?
Dr. Phil Atieri is extremely cordial, professional & knowlegeable. His adjustments on my back, neck and hips has greatly relieved my pain and suffereing. I have gain back my mobility and am able to stand, walk, sit, exercise and perform household chores. He has great command of chiropractic technics and processes to perform his job in healing patients. His wife, Christine is the office administrator and does a great job. She is very efficient in keeping the front office running smooth.
MeronAngelo in Toms River, NJ – Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Altieri, DC?
I came to Dr Phil with severe back pain. Dr Phil was able to isolate the origin of the pain and get me back in shape in a short period of time. Dr Phil uses traditional as well as modern techniques and really takes the time to listen to your concerns. Great job Dr Phil.
Mike Morrison in Manahawkin , NJ – Nov 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Altieri, DC?
Dr. Altieri is awesome! I went to him for my neck pain and headaches originally which have completely resolved, I’m now sleeping so much better too! Dr. Phil also saved me from having surgery on my carpal tunnel syndrome with his cold laser therapy and fantastic adjustment treatments! I’m a true believer in chiropractic now and see Dr. Altieri for maintenance treatments to keep me healthy and feeling good! I highly recommend Dr. Phil Altieri and his office!
Tricia A. in Brick, NJ – Nov 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Altieri, DC?
Dr. Phil is the 3rd Chiropractor that I have been to. He is hands down the best of them all! I highly recommend him as he has helped me with my lower back issues tremendously. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT; you won't be disappointed.
Bill Liantonio in Manahawkin, NJ – Sep 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Altieri, DC?
Dr. Phil was wonderful. He got me in right away and helped me with my pain effectively and follow up was excellent. I highly recommend him.
Vanessa Fitzpatrick in Toms River, NJ – Aug 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Altieri, DC?
I have known Dr. Phil for many years. He consistently seeks to improve his knowledge and practice by introducing the latest treatment and techniques for pain relief and healing. I highly recommend him and encourage anyone looking for a quality local experience to call and see him.
Kenneth Fitzpatrick in Toms River, NJ – Aug 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Altieri, DC?
Dr. Phil is nothing like any other doctor I have ever been to. He doesn't just treat the issue you originally see him for. Every visit, he asks how I am and if there is anything new he should know about. He listens to every word and adjusts accordingly. From physical pain to managing stress, Dr. Phil has and will continue to help me achieve full body wellness.
Toms River – Feb 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Altieri, DC?
Dr Altieri is an excellent Chiropractor and attends to all your needs. He knows where you hurt without you needing to even tell him and fixes you up in a snap. A family friendly atmosphere and very attentive. I recommend him to all my family and friends.
Nikki Volk in Manchester, NJ – Dec 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Altieri, DC?
My husband & in-laws's recommended Dr. Phil to me & I'm so thankful they did. Dr. Phil cares about his patients & I love that he takes his time with you. My adjustments are fantastic. He really works out my neck pain. I feel like a new person walking out of his office weekly. He is so great at what he does both my parents & my toddler daugther see him now. (Has waiting room toys.) Thank you Dr. Phil for being you, having such a caring, loving personality plus a family oriented chiro. facility.
Crystal Hawtin in Forked River, NJ – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Altieri, DC?
Dr. Altieri is a very caring doctor who listens to everything you say. He will ask questions and then decide how he will treat you. He doesn't rush through the treatments.
Whiting, NJ – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Altieri, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Altieri for nearly 15 years. I have considerable back and neck issues. He is by far the best chiropractor that I have ever been a patient of. Dr. Phil is a great listener and very caring. I highly recommend him to family and friends.
Jim DiGiovanna in Lanoka Harbor, NJ – Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Altieri, DC?
Dr. Phil (as we affectionately call him) is a truly dedicated professional. I can't count the number of times he has gone above and beyond what is required of him to take care of me. My neck is in bad shape and last year I went on a cruise for 8 days. I spent the last 2 days in miserable pain lying in bed. I contacted his office on a Saturday from Miami airport leaving a message telling him what was going on. He got back to me and offered to come in on Sunday to treat my pain. He's a keeper!
Dale O. in Toms River, NJ – Jan 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Altieri, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Altieri?
Provider explaining information to patient