Peter Yeung, LAC

AcupunctureMaleAge 40

Peter Yeung

Acupuncture Avenue

1314 Lincoln Ave Ste 2d San Jose, CA 95125

Peter Yeung, LAC is a Acupuncturist in San Jose, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Peter Yeung to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Peter Yeung treats your condition or procedure

• Sleep Disorders
  • Stress
  • Tension Headache

Peter Yeung accepts

Peter Yeung accepts the following insurance:

Peter Yeung's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Peter Yeung

Peter Yeung?
  • Appointment scheduling (12)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (12)
  • Explained conditions well (12)
    PETER!!! thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU! That evil neck/shoulder/arm pain is gone after a few treatments with you. My insomnia is better. Vertigo vanished. I'm regular again :) and yep ...I'm more relaxed! Those plagues are behind me! ??Thank you Laura
    Laura in Altadena, CA – May 28, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Yeung, LAC?
    I took my mum for a treatment because she's been having trouble sleeping. We think this is due to work-related stress. She told me afterwards that she felt calm and relaxed during acupuncture session and barely felt the needles. Afterwards, Peter gave her some herbal medicine to take as well. After a couple sessions, my mum slept much better, through the night. Peter was nice enough to ship her herbs to London. I highly recommend him to others.
    Middlesex – Mar 16, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Yeung, LAC?
    I was referred by a friend to visit Dr. Yeung for my acute pain on upper back and chronic neck pain. The visit was a wonderful and positive experience with effective acupuncture and cupping treatment. Dr. Yeung was caring and patient asking about my health condition and issue. The cupping applied on my back were very soothing and brought immediate relief to my back. The needles applied in my neck area were very effective that I could instantly felt the inner flow of energy, Qi, in my neck.
    F. Chan in Pasadena, CA – Feb 22, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Yeung, LAC?
    Came here for buttock pain. After an hour session with Dr. Peter, my butt pain was released. I also had neck pain but I almost felt no pain after the treatment. Got some Chinese herbs for the pain. Will try to see how it improves. I'm really glad to come here.
    Tomo in Pasadena, CA – Feb 22, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Yeung, LAC?
    Peter is an awesome acupunturist. I appreciate his good skills of doing the acupuncture. I didn't really feel painful when he put the needles on my skin. The treatment really helped me to be free from fever, coughing and flu effectively. The herbs were also convenient for me to use, and it was very helpful. Highly recommended!
    Juliana in Pasadena, CA – Feb 14, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Yeung, LAC?
    Peter takes his time when he work with you. He listen your concern and right away he knows what he has to do with you.
    Nanette in Pasadena, CA. – Feb 13, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Yeung, LAC?
    When it comes to acupuncture, I'll only visit a profession I trust, as it is highly relied on the knowledge, skill and experience of the acupuncturist. Peter is professional, helpful and charge a reasonable price. I hurt myself pretty bad from dragon boat practices, one time my lower back, another time my wrist; Peter fixed my problems in 4-5 treatments and the result is magical! I will always recommend my friends to Peter :)
    Melissa Sae-Lee in Hong Kong, NO REGION – Feb 08, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Yeung, LAC?
    Peter is a great acupuncturist. He helped me get rid of the hot flashes that had been plaguing me for months! It was my first acupuncture experience and was much easier and less painful than I thought.
    Nancy in Pasadena, CA – Dec 29, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Yeung, LAC?
    Peter is the best! Not only is he incredibly talented at what he does but his bedside manner is unmatched. I'm someone who is sometimes a skeptic but Peter has turned me into a huge believer in acupuncture and the impact it can have on my body. He looks at the whole person and the entire situation, and then paints a clear picture as to why something is going wrong, and map out a treatment plan that works. He helped me with my constant fatigue and now I have great energy all day.
    Tracy Johnson in Highland Park, CA – Dec 10, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Yeung, LAC?
    Peter was a lifesaver for me.  I developed a chronic muscle spasm in my back.  Peter was able to resolve this for me and I am so grateful.  His caring and gentle approach is wonderful. I strained my back moving stuff around the house.  I wound up with a muscle in spasm and it was extremely painful. The acupuncture treatments were amazing.  He got the needle in the right place and I could feel a tingling sensation run down my body. After 3 weeks of sessions, my spasm went away and never returned
    Greg Rodgers in Los Angeles, CA – Dec 03, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Yeung, LAC?
    I have been suffering from headaches for most of my life, which had been getting increasingly worse to the point of becoming debilitating and affecting my everyday life. I have tried everything until my GP referred me to Peter Yeung and I am so incredibly grateful that she did. Peter did my initial assessment and treatment plan, and after the session, I noticed I didn't have a headache for the first time in years. After 8 more sessions, I don't get headaches anymore. This is truly incredible.
    Arthur Skarr in Glendale, CA – Nov 17, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Yeung, LAC?
    I love this place! I tried a couple other acupuncturist before, but Peter is someone who really seemed to understand me and gave me the best treatment. I see him every Wednesday that I can, and he has really helped with my seasonal allergies and energy levels. I used to be tired all the time and sneezing like no other but not anymore! I feel really good after my sessions and only wish that I could see him more often but I'm always stuck in the office.
    Heather Talarico in Pasadena, CA – Nov 07, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Yeung, LAC?

How was your experience with Peter Yeung?

I'm specialize in treating pain and stress. Whether you're suffering from acute or chronic pain, I can get you feeling better quickly. If you're also going...Read more

• Acupuncture