Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 58

Dr. Wakeman

Beach Street Medical Center

305 Memorial Medical Pkwy Ste 305 Daytona Beach, FL 32117

Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC is a Chiropractor in Daytona Beach, FL. He is affiliated with Adventhealth Daytona Beach. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wakeman to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Wakeman treats your condition or procedure

• Cervical Spondylolisthesis
  • Cervical Sprain
  • Cervicogenic Headache
  • Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Chiropractic Plus Kinesiology (CPK)
  • Chiropractic Subluxation Adjustments
  • Ultrasound
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

Dr. Wakeman accepts

Dr. Wakeman accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Wakeman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wakeman

Dr. Wakeman?
  • Appointment scheduling (23)
  • Staff friendliness (23)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (23)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
I was referred to Dr. Wakeman in 2018 after being in the ER with excruciating low back pain. After having x-rays done, Dr. Wakeman suggested getting treatment on the DRX. After three months I was finally relieved of my back pain. I'll never be 100% pain free due to my condition so I do go back every six months to use the DRX for 'maintenance.' My husband has been going there as well for low back pain and sees Dr. Craig who is amazing!! The entire staff is super friendly, caring and knowledgeable! They're not just a part of my care team, they're like family.
Nancy Jackson Gutierrez – Nov 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr Wakeman's since he started his office. I have visited his office many times throughout my life. As an OR nurse of 40 years now I'm no stranger to my share of back injuries, and now neck injury. He has been not only fabulous at helping me throughout life, but also an Outstanding diagnostician. I will do ANYTHING to avoid going to the OR as a patient. I can't begin to say how much I trust him. If you are looking for a chiropractor look no more. He helps you, puts you on the road to recovery and then when its time lets you know you can come when you need him. His whole office, in addition to Dr Craig, are ALL 5 Star.
MlwH – May 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC?
Dr. Wakeman always addresses my concerns. I have been seeing him for years and recommend him to everyone I know. I bring my children to him and my mom has been seen in the office as well. Could not ask for a more kind and experienced doctor to take care of our health.
Patricia in Ponce Inlet – Jan 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC?
Dr. Wakrman was able to help me manage severe low back pain when other doctors and medicines failed to deliver long term relief. He tailored a combination of spinal decompression, adjustments, pt and massage to avoid flair ups to my highly sensitive low back injury. His office staff was friendly and scheduling & visits were efficient. Thank you Dr. Wakrman and staff!
John in Daytona Beach, Florida – Jan 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC?
Dr. Wakeman was very thorough and took his time during my examination and treatment. His skill and knowledge had my symptoms resolved rapidly.
Nick F in Ormond Beachm Fl – Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC?
Wakeman chiropractic has been treating me on and off for years. Most of of my visits were for adjustments. The entire staff has always been so professional and they seem to be as sincere and caring as Dr wakeman himself. Even now that I have moved to south Florida I still come to Wakeman chiropractic in Daytona Beach when I need an adjustment. Worth the drive.
Freudenberger in Coconut creek, Fl – Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC?
Staff very courteous and helpful. As is Dr Wakeman. I have a bad car accident and he worked with me for almost a year until I was feeling so much better. I had thought that whip lash was a "fake"thing that people used to sue and get more money. Now I know better. Having learned from personal experience.
Judi M. in Daytona Beach – Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC?
Dr. Wakeman has been my chiropractor for many years. He and his staff are extremely helpful in fitting me in for an adjustment with my crazy work schedule. His adjustments are always on point.
Jim in Ormond Beach, FL – Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC?
Dr. Wakeman and his staff do an excellent job. I have had various issues over the years that have been quickly and professionally dealt with by Dr Wakeman. I certainly recommend Dr. Wakeman's office.
Jim in Ormond Beach – Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC?
Dr. wakeman is a very professional long time Chiropractor. I have been a patient if his for over 5 years now. His knowledge of Chiropractic medicine is above anything else you can find in the Central Florida area. Thank you Dr. Wakeman and staff for always being there for me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Wakeman since 2004. I had a severe car accident at 18. The doctors told me I would be in a wheelchair by 45. I am now 44 and I’m very sure I would not be able to walk if not for the wonderful care and treatments I’ve received from Dr. Wakeman and his amazing staff. I highly recommend Dr. Wakeman to everyone!
Missy P. in Ormond Beach, FL – Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC?
I have been to Dr. Wakeman for several years and have found him and his associates to be superior in their abilities, professionalism and effectiveness. My situation is chronic and I have found that Dr. Wakeman takes time to explain in depth about the cause and solutions for my problems. I would highly recommend him for his openness and attention to my back, neck and leg pain. His plans for my improvement are excellent, and I look forward to my visits to help relieve my pain and discomfort..
William Darby in Ormond Beach, FL – Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC?
Dr. Wakeman and his staff are beyond friendly, caring and professional. My family and I have been coming to his practice since he was at his old location on Beach St. Dr. Wakeman is very kind and caring. I highly recommend him to any one seeking Chiropractic care and treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC?
Dr. Wakeman and his staff are INCREDIBLE! My family has been coming to him for years now. The utmost professional care. I can not say enough good things about him. He truly is the best Chiropractor we have ever seen. Thank you Dr. Wakeman!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC?
Dr. Wakeman and his staff are the ABSOLUTE BEST . end of story!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC?
Dr. Wakeman and his staff are very professional and caring. My husband and I have been patient’s of his for years now. Wecould not ask for more. The office is ALWAYS clean and inviting both his new and former locations. Dr Wakeman is by far the best Chiropractor I have ever been to. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC?
DR. Wakeman is BEYOND AWESOME! He is 100% caring and professional!!! The staff is also EXTREMELY helpful & caring! My family and I have been coming here since he was at his former location. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Wakeman to anyone looking for the BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
Jodie Stafford in Ormond Beach – Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC?
I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Wakeman to anyone having neck or back pain. He helped my lower back and neck pain more on the FIRST VISIT than all of the doctors had that I went to in the year prior The attention to detail and genuine care for each and every one of his patients is what sets him so far apart from others in his field. I have always had very little wait time. The DRX9000 Spinal Decompression helped my back pain on just the 2nd visit. If you need a Chiropractor this is the place to go
Eric L in Ormond Beach, FL – Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC?
I was recently in a car accident that resulted in severe back and head trauma. I went to Dr. Wakeman and he had the most state of the art equipment and was able to x ray me to uncover a perfect diagnoses for my pain. He is a wonderful Chiropractor and I recommend him and his staff every chance I get. I recommend Dr. Wakeman to all my friends and family. Most recently my husband strained his back and could not lift his arm above his head. A couple of treatments later and he was good as new.
Susan Burk in Ormond Beach, Fl – Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Wakeman’s for different chiropractic issues over the last ten to fifteen years. I have always felt better after his care and have recommended him to my friends who have been in need of a chiropractor. He has always fit me in when I have needed immediate relief and does that for all his patients. I even sent my mother to him! I recommend Dr. Wakeman to anyone who is in need of chiropractic treatment!!
Deborah Henderson in Ormond Beach, Florida – Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Wakeman, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Wakeman?

Born, in Syracuse, New York, Dr. Wakeman moved to Ormond Beach in 1963 and has been a resident of the Greater Daytona Beach area since that time. This...Read more

Dr. Wakeman has owned & operated a multi disciplinary clinic for more than 10 years including specialties such as medical pain management, physiatry, physical therapy.

• Chiropractic