Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Robbins

Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD is a marriage & family therapist in Fullerton, CA. He specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Robbins accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Robbins treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Robbins' conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Alcohol Related Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

"Dr. Robbins is the Emergency Room Marital Therapist. What does that mean? Dr. Robbins specializes in bringing couples back from the brink of divorce. The type of therapy needed for those who are seriously considering divorce is very different from y...

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Robbins

Dr. Robbins?
Dr. Robbins' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD
My wife and I have been working with Dr. Robbins for 3 months now. At first, I was very skeptical and on the fence about the value of counseling. However, After the initial visit, both of us felt very comfortable with Dr. Robbins so we decided to continue working with Dr. Robbins. Now, both of us actually look forward to our appointments with Dr. Robbins. Dr. Robbins has helped us connect and improve our communication above and beyond what we could ever expect in a span of 3 months. Not onl
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
Dr. Robbins is a great therapist and supervisor. He is very caring and knowledgeable. He knows what works and will walk to through the process of helping you find success as a marriage and family counselor. I have learned so much from him. Both your clinical skills and business acumen will improve tremendously if you work under him-trust me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
Turning Point Counseling hired me on as an intern close to 5 years ago; now, I am a licensed marriage and family therapist and have enjoyed working at this agency. Dr. Robbins holds a high standard of professional ethics, is sincere, trustworthy, sensitive, a great role model who lives out what he believes, he identifies with people and creates a safe environment for people to open up their heart and be met with a listening ear. Dr. Robbins is an expert on relationships, offers wise guidance,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
Dr. Robbins is an amazing counselor. My wife and I struggled and were at rock bottom in our marriage. Home did not feel like home and it was impacting our children. I had tried another counselor through my insurance an it was just not effective. We could not “click” like the way we were able to connect with Dr. Robbins. He helped guide us back to a stronger and happier marriage. He gave us tools and a better understanding of each other’s needs and how to keep the marriage strong.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
Dr. Peter Robbins is an amazing counselor and a wonderful ethical person. He provided some crucial guidance for our family. He has terrific incite that helped us understand life issues that we need to deal and come to terms with. His patience, understanding and knowledge is incredible. We highly recommend Dr. Robbins to anyone seeking understanding and answers to your specific situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
Dr Robbins is one of a kind. He has a way of helping you understand both basic and complex concepts in a way that really makes sense. He is patient and truly a caring person. God has blessed him with a gift and he has found it. I highly recommend Dr. Robbins.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
Wonderful experience, very comfortable. It was easy to feel welcomed and to receive pertinent and helpful advice. I highly recommend Dr. Robbins. An awkward time of your life can be made more relaxing along with perspective and guidance given with care and concern. Excellent!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
Dr. Robbins combines his knowledge and expertise with genuine interest in refining problems within relationships. As a result, my marriage is no longer sustaining, it’s flourishing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
I will never go to another therapist for my struggles in life. He is so patient and understanding, along with so insightful and wise with the wisdom that he passes along in his sessions!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
Peter Robbins is an outstanding marriage and family therapist. He has been tremendously helpful in navigating our family through the challenges of renegotiating relationships with emerging adult children. Dr. Robbins creates a safe environment in which to share while imparting frank honesty when necessary. He also provides his clients with very effective advice and tools that have helped our family improve communication and heal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
Dr. Robbins not only offered counsel from a biblical perspective, but he was able to listen, affirm, and ask pointed questions to help us get to the root of our problems. Dr. Robbins kept our sessions focused and productive by giving us tools and practical applications to keep us moving forward. It was also encouraging to hear from his personal experience how he dealt with marital/family issues. I am happy to say that I believe my husband and I are in a much better place in our marriage
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
We read reviews of many counselors in our area, but Dr. Robbins stood out to us when we read that he deals with marriages on the brink of divorce - marriages with one foot in the coffin. And now we have seen for ourselves how good he is at what he does. Dr. Robbins is working with us not only to save our present marriage, but to help us begin a whole new and better marriage together. We would like to help other couples in our situation, and by recommending Dr. Robbins we feel we are doing so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
I just wanted to thank you for all the services you provided for my wife and myself. Your insights, tips, homework, experiences, and real life stories have given me tools to use and apply. Your cool calmness during the most even the most intense situations had me inspired. We were right to pick you over other therapists. I picked you cause of the 40 years of experience. I valuethat experience as you've seen A TON of situations and we were not a unique case.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
I've only seen Dr. Robbins for a short time, and I have to say the first time my husband and I went, I did have a pit in my stomach and was tense about the cost of the session. After our first session, this feeling quickly passed. I was given hope during that session. He listened, he shared his life experiences and he provided guidance. Now when we go, I don't really ever have an agenda but as soon as we sit down it just flows. He fights for marriages, family and provides resources to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
Dr. Peter Robbins has given us plenty of wise counsel for dealing with family issues. I definitely recommend his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
Dr. Robbins has provided significant help to my wife & I which has enriched our marriage. Good solid and effective counseling is truly hard to find. If Professional athletes get counseling to improve their game = why not seek professional counseling to strengthen your marriage? After (26) years together, we got off track. In just a few sessions, Dr. Robbins guided us back together. We won't hesitate to call on Dr. Robbins for his help in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
Dr Robbins has helped my wife and I in our relationship .He has a good way to explain why we do what we do and gave us ways to make changes to correct things that were issues. Would recommend Dr Robbins to everybody I know .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
Dr. Robbins counsels with biblical principals . We went to see him after seeing 4 other therpist for dealing with marriage betrayal issue. Dr. Robbins gave us the tools to get through the toughest year of our 28 year marriage.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
Dr Robbins was patient and honest with us pointing out where we needed work and didn’t sugar coat it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
Dr. Robbins is very informative and right to the point. If you want a practical way to deal with life's issues and problems he has a system that works. He looks at life's problems in a systematical way with basic no nonsense solutions.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Robbins?