Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Male • Age 64

Dr. Robbins

Turning Point Counseling

1370 Brea Blvd Ste 245 Fullerton, CA 92835

Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD is a marriage & family therapist in Fullerton, CA. He specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Robbins accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Robbins treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Robbins' conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Alcohol Related Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Robbins

Dr. Robbins?
Dr. Robbins' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD
Dr. Robbins was a huge help for me during a really difficult season. He's very kind and knowledgable. He provided me with the tools and support I needed to overcome some struggles. He even checked in on me when he hadn't heard from me in a few weeks. Having a doctor like him that you can rely on when needed is invaluable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
As a clinician, I am so impressed with Turning Point Stewardship and Peter's financial management program. His clients clearly trust him and value his work. Peter is known for his integrity and expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
Dr. Robbins is the best and most helpful marriage counselor I've been to. He has helped our marriage when it was falling apart. It was difficult for me to find a Christian counselor who is also very helpful and right for us, but Dr. Robbins was the perfect fit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
My husband and I had been to another marriage and family therapist- obviously, to no avail. When things were really bad I looked into our insurance but nothing fit our needs. I then looked online and was impressed by and Dr. Robbins' reviews- they were ALL 5 out of 5. I was also taken by all the quotes/statements that he had on his website- one in particular, "I have worked with hundreds of serious chronic relationship problems that got solved!" I must add that part of me was a bit hesitant to call because of the Christian base that was stressed. I called anyway and asked if the counseling can be done without the religious aspect since I am not of this faith- they assured me it could. We took the risk and we are both glad we did! My husband and I had gotten off track- work, children and life. Dr. Robbins helped us in really just one session. He gives the whys along with the hows to get back in the correct path. He gave us information we would have never had gotten (nor thought of on
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
One of the things that I asked God was that he send me someone that would meet us where my husband and I were, someone that would pay attention to us, hear both of us and to help us resolve our issues. He sent me Dr. Robbins. Dr Robbins is so calm and experienced with what he does and understanding, you can't help but be comfortable around him. That is the gift God had given to Dr. Robbins. He was able to break into some difficult situations in 1 session that we couldn't get thru for years. That in itself is amazing. I have already recommended someone to him. I think he is one the best person to go to for any problems you may have encountered, he will be there to help. Thanks again Dr. Robbins for everything, may God continue to bless you and your family as well as you whole entire staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
I came to see Dr. Robbins for help with an addiction. He came highly recommended from a friend of mine. I had been through several different rehab type programs but always felt like they were only treating the symptoms. I wanted to  treat the source. I had a lot of anxiety on my first visit (another issue I was hoping my time with Dr. Robbins would help). Shortly after sitting down with him and discussing why I was there and what my expectations were my anxiety subsided. I felt very comfortable and felt like I was talking to the right person. I have been seeing Dr. Robbins for about 4 months now. In that time I have learned a lot. How my childhood has influenced who I am today. Why I react to things in certain ways. What I can do about it. How to change my thinking. How my expectations of other people affects my happiness. How to fix this. How and why I need to be a good steward of my addiction. I don't fully understand everything as of yet but I'm feeling a change in myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
I'd definetly recommend Dr. Robbins to any of my friends seeking counseling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
My wife and I have been working with Dr. Robbins for 3 months now. At first, I was very skeptical and on the fence about the value of counseling. However, After the initial visit, both of us felt very comfortable with Dr. Robbins so we decided to continue working with Dr. Robbins. Now, both of us actually look forward to our appointments with Dr. Robbins. Dr. Robbins has helped us connect and improve our communication above and beyond what we could ever expect in a span of 3 months. Not onl
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
Dr. Robbins is a great therapist and supervisor. He is very caring and knowledgeable. He knows what works and will walk to through the process of helping you find success as a marriage and family counselor. I have learned so much from him. Both your clinical skills and business acumen will improve tremendously if you work under him-trust me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?
Turning Point Counseling hired me on as an intern close to 5 years ago; now, I am a licensed marriage and family therapist and have enjoyed working at this agency. Dr. Robbins holds a high standard of professional ethics, is sincere, trustworthy, sensitive, a great role model who lives out what he believes, he identifies with people and creates a safe environment for people to open up their heart and be met with a listening ear. Dr. Robbins is an expert on relationships, offers wise guidance,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Robbins, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Robbins?

Dr. Robbins is the Emergency Room Marital Therapist. What does that mean? Dr. Robbins specializes in bringing couples back from the brink of divorce. The type of therapy needed for those who are seriously considering divorce is very di...

• Marriage & Family Therapy