Dr. Peter Podbielski, DPT

Physical TherapyMaleAge 50

Dr. Podbielski

Complete Physical Therapy Inc.

4110 N 108th Ave Ste 103 Phoenix, AZ 85037

Dr. Peter Podbielski, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Phoenix, AZ and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York Institute Of Technology Dpt Program medical school in 2005. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Podbielski to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Podbielski treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Podbielski accepts

Dr. Podbielski accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Podbielski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Podbielski

Dr. Podbielski

I am very satisfied with the services I received. The doctor was fantastic and so was the place, I highly recommend that everyone who needs physical therapy meets with Dr. Podbielski.
Janusz Grochalski – Aug 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Podbielski, DPT?
I have been to 7 physical therapy clinics for my lower back pain and Complete Physical Therapy has been the best. The staff takes your treatment very seriously and is always watching to make sure you are doing your exercises correctly. They customize your treatment as you progress. Dr. Podbielski is very knowledgeable about the human body. If you follow the Complete Physical Therapy treatment plan, you will get better. I did!
Brad Johnson – Mar 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Podbielski, DPT?
I've visited Dr. Podbielski multiple times over the past few years for different issues. some was for therapy and just the past two days for a hip and lower back problem where he gave me a miofascial massage. It was very helpful. He and his wife are very special people who really do care about you. I highly recommend them.
Duane Washchuck – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Podbielski, DPT?
Dr. Peter and the staff at Complete Physical Therapy are some of the most competent and compassionate providers you will find anywhere. His Myo-Facial release is a true God-send, and, when used in conjunction with the light physical therapy exercises they have, provides the basis for complete, structured rehabilitative regimen. And keeping everything else running smoothly is his lovely and talented wife, Anya, and the two asst. physical therapists, Tyra and Taylor. Together, they make an awesome team.
John Banas – May 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Podbielski, DPT?
I highly recommend Peter Podbielski to anyone in need of PT. Peter and his entire staff is welcoming, professional, and truly care for their patients. I’ve struggled with chronic pain for many years and have had minimal and short lasting relief from other PT clinics. After just 8 weeks of PT with Peter and his staff, I’ve experienced significant relief in shoulder, neck, and jaw pain, in addition to improved range of motion and strength. Myofascial release has been a game changer for my recovery and has changed my life both physically and mentally. I feel like a brand new person and am able to do things in my daily life that I haven’t been able to do for years. I cannot say enough good things about Peter, his physical therapy approach, and his myofascial release technique.
Megan – May 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Podbielski, DPT?
Great facility and atmosphere. Staff was friendly and helpful. Peter was very knowledgeable and helped produce excellent results. Highly recommend!
Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Podbielski, DPT?
My experience with Complete Physical Therapy was amazing! The staff is very friendly, caring, considerate, & very accommodating. Peter is a great therapist & his staff is amazing. They asked me numerous times during each visit how I felt & would let me know if I was having a bad day pain wise that if the exercises got too painful that we could end early. The staff will interact with patients with some silly, random questions at times but I enjoyed it because it kept me from focusing on the small work through able pain/soreness from some exercises. I did not get any grief from them when I accidentally forgot an appointment, they called to ask if I was coming in but easily just rescheduled.
Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Podbielski, DPT?
Peter and staff are very knowledgeable and caring!! Each visit they helped me to be relieved from pain. His way of meeting my needs was totally new and amazing to me!! It was magic each time I came. I am very grateful for all they did to help me overcome my pain.
mbclark – Aug 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Podbielski, DPT?
Following shoulder replacement surgery, I just completed 8 weeks of therapy. Thanks to the crew for all the guidance and support. If I ever need therapy again, this place will be my first choice. I could not be more pleased
eugene smith – Jun 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Podbielski, DPT?
Peter was my 3rd physiotherapist and thanks to him my knee and back pain finally went away. His myofascial release therapy does miracles. The equipment in the office is also 2nd to none. Don't go to any chain physiotherapy clinics where you don't know who will be treating you. I went to a few with little to no effect and only wasted time and money. If you really want to get better, find an expert like Peter. Totally recommend the myofascial release therapy.
Apr 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Podbielski, DPT?
Physical Therapists are expected to communicate,listen,have compassion.Peter possesses none.Never tried to evaluate my back condition,just jumped to treatment.Saw reviews so gave him benefit of doubt for 10 visits thinking he is expert and can evaluate without asking questions.Later realized he isn't even aware of my pain points.To top it off,he leaves you to his assistants after few visits,they aren't Myofasical Release Certified.2 sessions with them reversed my progress manifold,made it worse
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Phoenix, AZ – Aug 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Podbielski, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Podbielski?
Provider explaining information to patient