Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Peter Osborne, DC
Dr. Peter Osborne, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Sugar Land, TX.

4724 Sweetwater Blvd Ste 102

Sugar Land, TX 77479

Learn about Dr. Osborne

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition

Dr. Osborne does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Osborne is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Osborne has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Osborne has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Osborne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Osborne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Osborne's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Osborne to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Osborne's Performance
in Sugar Land, TX |
The first time in my life that I felt heard by a doctor. Dr. Osborne was extremely thorough. My chronic health issue turned around after a few weeks. I have referred several family members and friends.
Houston, TX |
I know that Dr. Osborne helps a lot of people, but his approach is not for me. Patients are not allowed to question or influence their own care. He and the staff make no apologies for this. It is how the practice is designed. It is also very, very expensive, and even tests are marked up. He seems to think all adverse reactions are part of a "healing crisis" and to be ignored. If you have the money and are willing to do what he says without question, then he may be able to help you.
in CA |
Up-date: I posted the review on here. I'm glad I went with my gut to not follow through with D r Osborne because his testing didn't include what we had discussed in our conversation, infection testing. I have now been tested for Lyme and through Igenex and it was positive! That means I've had Lyme for at least 11 years. Go with your gut. If a doctor won't listen and believe you, move on!
Have you seen Dr. Peter Osborne, DC?
Are you Dr. Osborne?