Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Peter Kan, DC
Dr. Peter Kan, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Gilbert, AZ.

3336 E Chandler Heights Rd Bldg 4

Gilbert, AZ 85298

Learn about Dr. Kan

• Chiropractic

Dr. Kan does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Dr. Kan is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kan to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Kan's Performance
in Mesa, AZ |
I was diagnosed with Hashimotos a few years back and have had brain fog, fatigue, inflammation, muscle and nerve pain for the past 10 years. I have had every test, scan, MRI, injection and medication out there with no relief to nerve pain. I saw an ad for a seminar at Hope Integrative Wellness Center with Dr. Kan. I thought what do I have to lose. My husband and I attended the seminar and we were very impressed with Dr. Kan’s knowledge, energy and compassion. I know that this was the place I w
in Gilbert, AZ |
I am in debt to Dr. Kan for helping me so much and am so grateful with him and my primary doctor I'm going to be able, after 10 years of many symptoms and 1 year of joints and bones hurting, to finally have a possible solutions to helping me get my life back. Dr. Kan has helped me so much these past 7 months of treatment. I’m so happy Dr. Kan really looks at the body as a whole and orders a lot of extensive testing (blood, urine, saliva, stool, neuro) which he also views the results as a whole.
Mesa, AZ |
I was diagnosed about 3 years ago with Dermatomyositis. It is a rare autoimmune disease affecting the skin and muscles. While there is no cure, it can be controlled. Prior to my meeting Dr. Kan, I was very depressed with a grim outlook on life. I felt there was not much of a future - just popping meds. My skin was red and I itched most of the time. I attended one of Dr. Kan's seminars regarding autoimmune diseases and knew immediately I wanted to pursue the possibility of treatment with h
in Gilbert AZ |
I came to Hope Integrative Wellness over a year ago because I had low thyroid symptoms. My hair was falling out, dry skin and a rapid heart beat. Dr. Kan ran tests on me and it turned out that my thyroid hormones were normal but I had leaky gut which was causing major malabsorption. Today I feel so good, have tons of energy and my hair started growing back after a couple months! I highly recommend Dr. Kan to anyone that has digestion problems or a thyroid condition.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Kan, DC?
Are you Dr. Kan?