Acupuncture  |
Male
Peter Jones, AP
Peter Jones, AP is an acupuncture provider who practices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.

12300 Alt Hwy A1A

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

Learn about Peter Jones

• Acupuncture

Peter Jones does not have any board certifications listed.

• Depression

• Pain Management
  • Stress Management
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Education data for Peter Jones is unavailable at this time.

Peter Jones has no awards or honors listed.

Peter Jones has no media or publications listed.

Peter Jones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Peter Jones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Peter Jones' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Peter Jones to family and friends
Peter Jones' Performance
in Jupiter, FL |
I had truly tried everything. We have all had those times in life where nothing seems to go right and depression takes over. As your emotions spiral out of control, physical pain begins to manifest. Migraines and extreme neck pain were taking me over.The pain was relentless and daily. I went to chiropractors, neurologists and massage therapy. I struggled for almost 4 years when by luck I found Peter. I am migraine free, pain free and I have control of my depression and life thanks to Peter.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Peter is the most AMAZING practitioner anybody could imagine! He takes care of the root of the problems, not just the symptoms. He has incredible knowledge, talent, magical hands, and makes sure you get better for a long term!
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Peter has been an absolute angel sent to my family and I since we recently moved to Florida. The combination of his expertise in various fields of speciality (somatic education, bodywork, herbalism, acupuncture, Feldenrkrais etc) along with a gentle magical touch, has supported my family and I out of various current and long standing ailments. Peter cares. He works with gentleness and effectiveness with a determination to uncover the root cause of a problem or disease and assist the healing
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I have been given diagnosis of Idiopathic Short Nerve Fiber Neuropathy from which I suffer severe biting, burning, stabbing, itching, in my entire body along with numbness in hands, fingers, feet and legs. I've now been seeing Peter once a week for the past 4 1/2 months, and I can say that I've got my life back. Peter combines his advanced experience in body work with his hours of training in Somatic Experiencing, The Feldenkrais Method, Acupuncture, TCM, and Massage Therapy.
Have you seen Peter Jones, AP?
Are you Peter Jones?