Dr. Peter Hinz, DC

Dr. Peter Hinz, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Male
Dr. Peter Hinz, DC is a chiropractor in Franklin, TN. He specializes in chiropractic.

3252 Aspen Grove Dr Ste 13

Franklin, TN 37067

Learn about Dr. Hinz

This content was provided by Dr. Hinz "At Cool Springs Chiropractic we are all about health. We believe that the power that made your body, heals your body, from above down inside out. Through adjusting the spine and removal of subluxations the nervous system will function at 100% in turn giving the person 100% health and life expression. We help people in all different walks of life from those who want to get out of pain to those looking for a wellness checkup."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Hinz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Spinal Cord Injury

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Hinz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hinz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hinz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hinz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hinz to family and friends

Dr. Hinz's Performance

I started going to Dr. Hinz only a couple of months ago for migraines. I was having anywhere from 10-13 migraines a month at a pain level of 8+. After thorough examination and a willingness to listen to my history, he was able to prescribe a great treatment plan. He has been able to reduce my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Hinz quickly got to the root of my problem and had me pain free in no time! He is thorough and takes his time with his patients. I was very impressed with whole process and his great staff!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Hinz is awesome! I highly recommend him. He's been treating me for a year and I'm on maintenance. My neck and back feel amazing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Great experience, had a specific issue, they corrected it. Knowledgeable and courteous all around.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Hinz is thorough, knowledgeable and highly skilled. I appreciate his personal approach to my individual condition, treatment and progress.
Are you Dr. Hinz?