Dr. Peter Gelesko, DC

Dr. Peter Gelesko, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Peter Gelesko, DC is a chiropractor in Mishawaka, IN. He graduated from National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic and specializes in chiropractic, sports medicine, and more.Read his story

229 Red Coach Dr Ste 106

Mishawaka, IN 46545

• American Specialty Health
  • MDwise
  • Meritain Health

Learn about Dr. Gelesko

Dr. Gelesko's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gelesko "I'm originally from Bridgman, Michigan, a small town snuggled in the corner of Southwest Mi on the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan. In college, I did my undergraduate work at Western Michigan and Michigan Tech University. I did my chiropractic studies at National College of Chiropractic (NCC) and earned my doctorate in 1998. While at NCC, I worked with the NCC School of Postgraduate Education and world-renowned chiropractor, Dr. James M. Cox, teaching flexion-distraction technique to field doctors and students. After graduation my wife, Laura and set out on an adventure and moved to Fort Collins, CO. After 7 1/2 years in Colorado we sold our two clinics in 2006 and returned home to Southwest Michigan with three beautiful children in tow. I'm certified as a Chiropractic Sports Physician, in Flexion Distraction Technique, and as a Strength and Conditioning Specialist, . I am also a Fellow of the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture, a proud member of the Christian Chiropractic Association and I am a former member of The National Ski Patrol certified in Outdoor Emergency Care. I am an avid outdoorsman. I enjoy hunting and fishing as well as skiing, hiking, mountain biking, hockey and photography."

This content was provided by Dr. Gelesko "I believe that an effective treatment plan needs to address not only the joints of the body, but the muscles, ligaments and tendons that support those structures.  Based on my own personal experiences, I believe that stretching, massage therapy and rehabilitation should be a core component of most chiropractic treatment plans.  "

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Massage Therapy
  • Metabolic Nutrition
  • Nutrition
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Gelesko does not have any board certifications listed.

• Low Back Procedure
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Physical Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Michigan Technological University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated
  • National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 1998

Dr. Gelesko has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gelesko has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gelesko does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gelesko and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gelesko's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gelesko

Dr. Gelesko?
Dr. Gelesko's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Gelesko?