Dr. Peter Brockman, DC

Dr. Peter Brockman, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male

Dr. Peter Brockman is a Chiropractor serving the Clermont area for more than 15 years. Dr. Brockman is experienced in Acupuncture, Massage Therapy and Electro-muscular stimulation. He is a professional member of the American Chiropractic Association, the Florida Chiropractic Association and the Manufacturers Association of Central Florida.

South Lake Wellness & Injury Center

2575 E Highway 50 Ste E

Clermont, FL 34711

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Brockman

Unlike conventional medicine, which focuses on attempting to treat disease once it occurs, South Lake Wellness & Injury Center emphasizes improving your health in an effort to reduce the risk of pain and illness in the first place. Most people would rather be healthy and avoid illness, if they could. This is one of the main reasons for the big surge in the popularity of our wellness center. For some, South Lake Wellness & Injury Center will take them back to a place that is cozy and familiar, offering a rediscovery of health and wellness that had been previously known but long lost. For others, the journey may offer a new center, one never before experienced. People are recognizing the benefit of seeking an alternative to traditional medicine; one that will help them achieve and maintain optimal health. Please take the time to meet the doctor, team, and our wellness network dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives. To fully understand the nature of your health we recommend you join our free website membership program. As a patient at South Lake Wellness & Injury Center we will personally tailor a wellness program specifically targeted to your wellness needs using the least invasive yet highly-effective techniques and services.

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Massage Therapy
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Brockman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Spine Research Institute Of San Diego
    Other Education | Completed 2008
  • Texas Chiropractic College
    Other Education | Completed 2013

Dr. Brockman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brockman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brockman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brockman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brockman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brockman to family and friends
Dr. Brockman's Performance
I come from a very strong MD family ... so deciding to visit a Chiropractor was not the most popular decision among my family. However, Dr. Brockman is NOT your typical Chiropractor by any means. He is very attentive, and not at all a "one-size-fits-all" type of Chiropractor (as so many have the reputation of being). He explains things very clearly, takes time with me being a high-maintenance skeptic, and I leave his office always feeling better than when I walked in.
Dr Brockman is always ready to hear my issues and sets me straight.Thank for such Great care.
I had chronic neck pain and went to an orthopedic specialist, had an MRI and was referred to Dr. Brockman who alleviated the issue. I am very grateful and visit when needed.
the staff is very professional and welcoming. very clean facility too
I've been coming to Brockman's office for years and he's the reason I'm still able to do the things I enjoy. Dr. Brockman and his staff are terrific. Thank you for making my life better!! Doug
The care that I received by Dr. Brockman and his staff was outstanding, the concern and decision making for my recovery was great. I was made to feel very special. On my road to recovery will be much easier with his guidance and care.
My wife also uses Dr Brockman and feels the same way .
I had been looking for a good chiropractor after moving to the Clermont area and am thrilled to have found Dr. Brockman. He truly listens to what I have to say and is investigative in his approach - he'll pick up on things I mention that I might not have felt relevant - and use that information to provide excellent healthcare. I love that he combines acupuncture with adjustments. He is kind, gentle, and precise. I've already referred 2 people to him who've reported excellent results.
Dr. Brockman has been able to work with me and give me pain relief when I didn't know where else to turn. I don't know where I would be without his expertise.
Everything you could imagine!
in Clermont, Florida |
I was in a motor vehicle accident in September 24, 2015. I went to numerous doctors therapy and even had epidural injections done in my back. Nothing helped till I saw Dr. Brockman, brochure and went to see him. I could barely sit straight or even wear a bra moths before I got to see dr. Brockman. He helped me out so much and no injections needed. I highly recommend Dr. Brockman , to anyone in severe pain. I call him my miracle Doctor.
in Montverde, FL |
Dr. Brockman's office is friendly and welcoming. Dr Brockman listens to what you have to say and truly wants to help you feel better. I recommend him highly.
in Clermont |
Very thorough, knowledgeable and personable. Office is modern. Staff friendly and courteous. I was seen in a reasonable amount of time. Would highly recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?

Visit Dr. Brockman