Dr. Peter Brockman, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Brockman

South Lake Wellness & Injury Center

2575 E Highway 50 Ste E Clermont, FL 34711

Dr. Peter Brockman, DC is a chiropractor in Clermont, FL. He specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Brockman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brockman

Dr. Brockman?
Dr. Brockman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Peter Brockman, DC
I was left with a bad feeling about how he treats people with private insurance. He was very deliberate in telling me that he could have done ALOT more for my entire family but he was ONLY being paid a certain amount from my insurance and was not willing to do everything he needed to do although he is getting paid VERY well from my insurance company for each of us. When I left I was put off and not wanting to come back because I knew at that moment he cared more about his pocketbook then he actually cared about my family. Otherwise, if you pay his full price (whatever that may be), he may like you and take very good care of you. His services for us included popping a couple of places in the upper back and neck. He did not bother to check for any other problems in the lower back or to check if my kid's legs were even which is normal procedure for any chiropractor dealing with children.
I am sorry for your disappointment. I have...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
He is the best. I recommend to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
Dr. Brockman is very knowledgable and I feel very confident in his abilities. I will definitely return when needed! Thaank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
Dr. Brockman ended the back pain I've been struggling with. But more importantly, I have problems with Mild Cognitive Impairment caused by serious hypoglycemia. Dr. Brockman gave me nutritional advice that improved my mental ability in a week! My GP sent me to Dr. Brockman, and I'm so glad.
Very nice and communicative
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
I have seen multiple chiropractors over the past 5 years and Dr Brockman is hands down the best. I've been all over Orlando and also here locally, but no one compares to the kindness he shares and compassion for all patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
After my pickelball fall Dr. Brockman helped me to get back on the court and begin playing again. Without his guidance and thoughtful approach to begin this healing process. He explained how the cold laser therapy would work on my shoulder and I wouldn't need surgery! It was a success. He listens to my concerns and is so knowledgeable of the human body. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
After seeing a couple other chiropractors, Dr. Brockman was the answer to prayers! Couldn't walk and he didn't stop until he figured it out! Excellent doctor...he is the primary care physician for the who family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
I come from a very strong MD family ... so deciding to visit a Chiropractor was not the most popular decision among my family. However, Dr. Brockman is NOT your typical Chiropractor by any means. He is very attentive, and not at all a "one-size-fits-all" type of Chiropractor (as so many have the reputation of being). He explains things very clearly, takes time with me being a high-maintenance skeptic, and I leave his office always feeling better than when I walked in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
Dr Brockman is always ready to hear my issues and sets me straight.Thank for such Great care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Brockman?

Unlike conventional medicine, which focuses on attempting to treat disease once it occurs, South Lake Wellness & Injury Center emphasizes improving your health in an effort to reduce the risk of pain and illness in the first place. Most people wo...

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine

University of South Florida
Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles

Dr. Brockman accepts

Dr. Brockman accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Brockman treats your condition or procedure