Dr. Peter Brockman, DC

Chiropractic •  Male

Dr. Brockman

South Lake Wellness & Injury Center

2575 E Highway 50 Clermont, FL 34711

Dr. Peter Brockman, DC is a Chiropractor in Clermont, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Brockman to book an appointment.

Dr. Brockman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brockman

Dr. Brockman?
I was left with a bad feeling about how he treats people with private insurance. He was very deliberate in telling me that he could have done ALOT more for my entire family but he was ONLY being paid a certain amount from my insurance and was not willing to do everything he needed to do although he is getting paid VERY well from my insurance company for each of us. When I left I was put off and not wanting to come back because I knew at that moment he cared more about his pocketbook then he actually cared about my family. Otherwise, if you pay his full price (whatever that may be), he may like you and take very good care of you. His services for us included popping a couple of places in the upper back and neck. He did not bother to check for any other problems in the lower back or to check if my kid's legs were even which is normal procedure for any chiropractor dealing with children.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 15, 2019
I am sorry for your disappointment. I have...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
He is the best. I recommend to everyone.
Jan 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
Dr. Brockman is very knowledgable and I feel very confident in his abilities. I will definitely return when needed! Thaank you so much!
Apr 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
Dr. Brockman ended the back pain I've been struggling with. But more importantly, I have problems with Mild Cognitive Impairment caused by serious hypoglycemia. Dr. Brockman gave me nutritional advice that improved my mental ability in a week! My GP sent me to Dr. Brockman, and I'm so glad.
Jan 10, 2018
Very nice and communicative
Jan 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
I have seen multiple chiropractors over the past 5 years and Dr Brockman is hands down the best. I've been all over Orlando and also here locally, but no one compares to the kindness he shares and compassion for all patients.
Dec 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
After my pickelball fall Dr. Brockman helped me to get back on the court and begin playing again. Without his guidance and thoughtful approach to begin this healing process. He explained how the cold laser therapy would work on my shoulder and I wouldn't need surgery! It was a success. He listens to my concerns and is so knowledgeable of the human body. Thank you!
Dec 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
After seeing a couple other chiropractors, Dr. Brockman was the answer to prayers! Couldn't walk and he didn't stop until he figured it out! Excellent doctor...he is the primary care physician for the who family.
Oct 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
I come from a very strong MD family ... so deciding to visit a Chiropractor was not the most popular decision among my family. However, Dr. Brockman is NOT your typical Chiropractor by any means. He is very attentive, and not at all a "one-size-fits-all" type of Chiropractor (as so many have the reputation of being). He explains things very clearly, takes time with me being a high-maintenance skeptic, and I leave his office always feeling better than when I walked in.
Sep 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
Dr Brockman is always ready to hear my issues and sets me straight.Thank for such Great care.
Sep 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
I had chronic neck pain and went to an orthopedic specialist, had an MRI and was referred to Dr. Brockman who alleviated the issue. I am very grateful and visit when needed.
Sep 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
the staff is very professional and welcoming. very clean facility too
Aug 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
I've been coming to Brockman's office for years and he's the reason I'm still able to do the things I enjoy. Dr. Brockman and his staff are terrific. Thank you for making my life better!! Doug
Aug 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
The care that I received by Dr. Brockman and his staff was outstanding, the concern and decision making for my recovery was great. I was made to feel very special. On my road to recovery will be much easier with his guidance and care.
Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
My wife also uses Dr Brockman and feels the same way .
Aug 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
I had been looking for a good chiropractor after moving to the Clermont area and am thrilled to have found Dr. Brockman. He truly listens to what I have to say and is investigative in his approach - he'll pick up on things I mention that I might not have felt relevant - and use that information to provide excellent healthcare. I love that he combines acupuncture with adjustments. He is kind, gentle, and precise. I've already referred 2 people to him who've reported excellent results.
Aug 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
Dr. Brockman has been able to work with me and give me pain relief when I didn't know where else to turn. I don't know where I would be without his expertise.
Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
Everything you could imagine!
Jul 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
I was in a motor vehicle accident in September 24, 2015. I went to numerous doctors therapy and even had epidural injections done in my back. Nothing helped till I saw Dr. Brockman, brochure and went to see him. I could barely sit straight or even wear a bra moths before I got to see dr. Brockman. He helped me out so much and no injections needed. I highly recommend Dr. Brockman , to anyone in severe pain. I call him my miracle Doctor.
Theresa Vazquez in Clermont, Florida – Feb 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?
Dr. Brockman's office is friendly and welcoming. Dr Brockman listens to what you have to say and truly wants to help you feel better. I recommend him highly.
Pam Copeland in Montverde, FL – Oct 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brockman, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Brockman?

Unlike conventional medicine, which focuses on attempting to treat disease once it occurs, South Lake Wellness & Injury Center emphasizes improving your health in an effort to reduce the risk of pain and illness in the first place. Most people would rather be healthy and avoid illness, if they could. This is one of the main reasons for the big surge in the popularity of our wellness center. For some, South Lake Wellness & Injury Center will take them back to a place that is cozy and familiar, offering a rediscovery of health and wellness that had been previously known but long lost. For others, the journey may offer a new center, one never before experienced. People are recognizing the benefit of seeking an alternative to traditional medicine; one that will help them achieve and maintain optimal health. Please take the time to meet the doctor, team, and our wellness network dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives. To fully understand the nature of your health we recommend you join our free website membership program. As a patient at South Lake Wellness & Injury Center we will personally tailor a wellness program specifically targeted to your wellness needs using the least invasive yet highly-effective techniques and services.Less...

• Chiropractic