Peter Blume

Peter Blume

Podiatry  |
Male
Peter Blume is a podiatry provider who practices in New Haven, CT.

508 Blake St

• EmblemHealth
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Peter Blume

• Podiatry

Peter Blume does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Education data for Peter Blume is unavailable at this time.

Peter Blume has no awards or honors listed.

Peter Blume has no media or publications listed.

Peter Blume does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Peter Blume and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Peter Blume's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Peter Blume to family and friends
3.9
Peter Blume's Performance
Fairfield, CT |
Not a good experience for me. You wait for long periods of time in the waiting room, then in the exam room and then he gives you a hurried 5 minutes.
Bristol, CT |
I would recommend Dr. Blume again and again and again! I am forever grateful to him saving my mother's leg. His knowledge and experience is superb and he is a very kind, gentle man. My mother ignored a wound on her leg and one local doctor wanted to amputate. My mother was referred to Dr. Blume and that referral literally saved her life. If my mother lost her leg, it would have been the beginning of the end for her. Please don't waste your time with anyone but Dr. Blume.
in Milford, CT |
I was being treated by a Milford Hospital at their wound care center for about twelve months prior to a wound care physician referring me to Dr. Blume. He re-attached my left foot to my leg, removed the gangrene from my left leg, he caused a Dr. Mena from the Yale hospital to carry out several interventions by using stents and balloons, opened up arteries to both lower legs. Dr. Blume removed parts of both feet and now five years later I can walk with the use of a cane. Dr. Blume is great.
Cheshire, CT |
I had a car accident and resulted in multiple fractures in my right ankle. My first surgeon wanted me to wear orthotics when I told him I was still having so much pain in my foot becoming non-weight bearing and put a chair lift in my house for the stairs, and use a wheel chair. I knew I had to get another opinion and was referred to Dr. Blume from a family member. Dr. Blume is a highly skilled doctor and surgeon. I am still going through physical therapy, but now I am walking, thanks to him!
in Milford, CT |
Excellent experience. I would definitely recommend Dr Blume. His staff is also very helpful and professional. Also worth mentioning Shoreline Surgical where Dr Blume performs his surgeries. From the moment I walked in I was treated with a friendly older gentleman at the desk. He kindly told me where to go and wished me good luck. Experience with nurses was great and the place is immaculate. Dr Blume is definitely worth seeing.
Stratford, CT |
Dr Blume is an exceptional doctor. He is knowledgeable, to the point, readily available at his office & after surgery. Love this doctor. I had surgery that involved a nerve. He knew exactly what my diagnosis was, he explained it to me in terms I could understand, he explained the surgery & my options. In fact, he had done this same surgery a couple weeks before so was very familiar with it. This after many years of mis diagnosis and being told I would have nerve damage.
in West Haven, CT |
Pretty amazing Dr. I had some severe foot problems and this guy knows his stuff. I'm walking with zero problems now. The only problems I ever had is that the office is tiny and sometimes the wait can be 1-2 hours even with an appointment. I never let that bother me because the quality of the car I got was good it you should know that in advance
in Wilton, CT |
I do not have the words to describe my gratitude to DR Blume and his staff for saving my leg and most likely saving my life .We found the vascular group at Yale after we were told by our surgeon in Norwalk that they had done all that could be done for me and the next step would be amputation of my right leg .DR Orion did the vascular surgery needed to restore circulation to my leg and Dr Blume amputated my big toe. After months of excellent follow up care from DR Blume I am walking again
Clinton, CT |
I was referred to Dr. Blume by a trusted colleague of his. I was excited to have the pleasure of being treated by one of the best in Ct. I went to my first appt,waited 45 min to be seen by Dr. Blume for 5 minutes. He scheduled an MRI and a follow up appt. My 2nd appt,after an hour of waiting without knowing when I'd be seen, I left. I was given an excuse as to why there was such a long wait. I don't care how good a Dr is, no one deserves to wait that long to be seen. Poor office management!!
in Easton, CT |
Dr. Blume was very informative and had a great bedside manner. Everyone from the office staff to the surgical center staff were wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.
in Orange, CT |
Excellent in diagnosing problems. Caring and compassionate manner.
in North Haven, CT |
I honestly cannot imagine a 3.5 overall rating for Dr. Blume. He deserves more than the 5 stars of excellence. He operated on my husband and made it comfortable and easy. During all the visits prior to and following the surgery....he was kind, considerate and gentle. East to speak with and a 'regular' guy....although everyone knows he's gifted and certainly not a 'regular' guy. I would always recommend him to anyone who has need of his expertise.
in Woodbridge, CT |
He is outstanding, caring, tireless, skilled. I recommend him often.
in Stratford, CT |
I have used Dr Blume for all my foot problems and he has taken great care of them all. From Plantar fasciitis, to reconstruction of me big toe after degeneration. I was still able to run and play softball in my 50's with zero pain or restrictions. I trust no one else with my feet.
Have you seen Peter Blume?
Are you Peter Blume?