Peter Barnard, CNM

Midwifery •  Male

18 Reviews

Peter Barnard, CNM is a midwife in Salt Lake City, UT. He specializes in midwifery and gynecology.

More Midwives at St. Mark's OB/GYN Associates

Peter Barnard's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Peter Barnard

Peter Barnard?
Peter Barnard's Performance
What People Say About Peter Barnard, CNM
Very nice doctor and staff, would highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Barnard, CNM?
Barnard was wonderful. Very caring and attentive to my needs. Love how he is and wish I found him sooner. Keep up the good work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Barnard, CNM?
They was so awesome! I missed up on my appointment and they still work me in. And they was all so nice and white with you. Thank you for me being able to experience that in a doctor's office
×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Barnard, CNM?
I have been going to Pete for over 30 years. He is amazing. He actually listens and is concerned about all my health care needs and answers my questions without any hesitation. He is forthright and honest with me as a patient at all times. I not only consider him my doctor but my friend as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Barnard, CNM?
What can I say about such a sweet soul as Pete other than he is by far the best practitioner I’ve ever encountered. I adore his down to earth spirit and his genuine caring of me. And of course what would Pete be without magnificent Ms. Dee? Honestly, these two are a dream team! I’ve been seeing Pete for a couple years now and I honestly couldn’t have picked a better provider to help guide my every day health to my newly discovered pregnancy
×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Barnard, CNM?
Absolutely Love this Dr he birthed both my kids and if i ever decide to have more that's who I'm going to. He told me things and gave me more information then the previous Dr did. Also corrected mistakes that the other Dr did. He is very kind made me feel comfortable and answers every question. I am sad that i have to leave his office and go somewhere else for my birth control due to insurances but ill be back evenutally. His nurse Dee is amazing to!
×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Barnard, CNM?
Pete is an amazing midwife. He has always been very informative, caring, and kind. He delivered my now almost 5 year old and he has taken care of me during my current pregnancy. There is no other midwife that I trust more than Pete. I definitely recommend him to anyone who is seeking someone who takes the time to make you feel comfortable and at ease in any situation. He truly is amazing & there is nobody better! Also, his medical assistant D is absolutely incredible; so friendly and genuine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Barnard, CNM?
Dr Barnard is a great doctor. very informative and caring. This is my 4th child and I had to change insurances so he is a new doctor to me and I'm very pleased with him and the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Barnard, CNM?
He is great, very knowledgeable actually addresses all concerns and helps find resolutions that will work best for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Barnard, CNM?
Dr Bernard is caring, careful and can put a patient at ease. Having been with my prior gynecologist for 27 years I was hesitant to find a new one upon moving to Utah. I am thrilled to have found Dr Bernard
×Post a ResponseAre you Peter Barnard, CNM?

How was your experience with Peter Barnard?

Peter Barnard accepts

Peter Barnard accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Peter Barnard treats your condition or procedure

Peter Barnard's conditions and procedures:

• Breast Exam
  • Gynecological Examination
  • Pap Smear

St. Mark’s OBGYN is here to serve women in Salt Lake City and its surrounding communities. We offer 12 experienced OB/GYN providers, including both male and female OB/GYN physicians and certified nurse mid-wives.

• Midwifery
  • Gynecology

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Peter Barnard treats patients.

St. Mark's Hospital