Pete Cooper, LPC-S

Psychotherapy ·  Male

Pete Cooper

Pete Cooper, LPC-S is a psychotherapist in Mandeville, LA. He specializes in psychotherapy and counseling.

Make an appointment

Pete Cooper accepts

Pete Cooper accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Pete Cooper treats your condition or procedure

Pete Cooper?
Pete Cooper's Performance
What People Say About Pete Cooper, LPC-S
RecentMost Helpful
For two years my son and I have been under Dr. Cooper's care. He is attentive, genuine and empathetic to his clients needs and goals. He will encourage you to put in the work and when you do you will see your progress. His skills are vast which allows him to accommodate and guide you towards your own self-discoveries at your pace. My son has gained self confidence, self worth and courage to “just be you” and I couldn’t be prouder. I learned through my sessions just how important self care is!
×Post a ResponseAre you Pete Cooper, LPC-S?
I have been working with Pete regarding a few different aspects of life (PTSD/Anger Mgmt/Marriage Counseling). I admit I can be a difficult person at times; however, he has always remained patient. He allowed me to open up in my own way, at my own pace. It was almost as if I was talking with an old friend. I have been to several counselors throughout life. Pete is unique in the way he understands both civilian & military ways of life. I definitely recommend Pete for any type of counseling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pete Cooper, LPC-S?
Pete has helped my family through a really dark time in our lives. He is down to earth & professional at the same time. Both, my young daughter and teenage son felt very comfortable with him. Each of us where comfortable enough to talk about anything & everything without the feeling of judgment. It is clear that he cares about his clients and is passionate about his work. I would recommend his services to anyone seeking Marriage/Family counseling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pete Cooper, LPC-S?
Pete has gone above and beyond to help me and my family and is absolutely genuine about trying to make our lives better. He is very down to earth and easy to talk to. I have referred others to him more than once.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pete Cooper, LPC-S?
I have been a patient for a few years and have already highly recommended him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pete Cooper, LPC-S?

How was your experience with Pete Cooper?