Dr. Pete Cooper, PHD

Life Coaching •  Male • Age 41

Dr. Cooper

Cooper's Climbers

140 Jackson Ave Mandeville, LA 70448

Dr. Pete Cooper, PHD is a life coach in Mandeville, LA. He specializes in life coaching, counseling, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Other Doctors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Cooper accepts

Dr. Cooper accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Dr. Cooper treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Pete Cooper, PHD...

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Cooper's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cooper

4.4

Dr. Cooper?
Dr. Cooper's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Pete Cooper, PHD
Every session I feel a little better about my situation. Dr. Cooper has a way of making you look at things in a different way, always a more positive way. My husband told me that he has seen more change and more improvement since I’ve started seeing Dr. cooper than with any of the other therapies that I’ve tried. I would totally recommend Dr. Cooper for anyone struggling with depression and/or PTSD. He has truly saved my life.
Mar 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pete Cooper, PHD?
Dr. Cooper is very down to earth and easy to talk to. I found my first session was like talking to a friend I have known for years. He is also very funny and knows how to laugh and helped me to laugh too which is very important to me. I felt better after talking with him.
Tina – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pete Cooper, PHD?
Very good experience with Dr. Cooper. Would and have highly recommended him to others.
Tori B – Nov 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pete Cooper, PHD?
Found Pete by chance on the internet close to my work, he was/is immediately inviting and comfortable to talk to. He is very perceptive and shows very good knowledge on a range of topics, easy to laugh, and helpful to see the positive on even some of my worst moments. Helps put things into perspective easily with good explainations. Plus one can't be much cooler than tattoos, a motorcycle and good emotional intelligence.
Monique – Aug 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pete Cooper, PHD?
For two years my son and I have been under Dr. Cooper's care. He is attentive, genuine and empathetic to his clients needs and goals. He will encourage you to put in the work and when you do you will see your progress. His skills are vast which allows him to accommodate and guide you towards your own self-discoveries at your pace. My son has gained self confidence, self worth and courage to “just be you” and I couldn’t be prouder. I learned through my sessions just how important self care is!
Ponchatoula, LA – Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pete Cooper, PHD?
I have been working with Pete regarding a few different aspects of life (PTSD/Anger Mgmt/Marriage Counseling). I admit I can be a difficult person at times; however, he has always remained patient. He allowed me to open up in my own way, at my own pace. It was almost as if I was talking with an old friend. I have been to several counselors throughout life. Pete is unique in the way he understands both civilian & military ways of life. I definitely recommend Pete for any type of counseling.
Hammond, LA – Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pete Cooper, PHD?
Pete has helped my family through a really dark time in our lives. He is down to earth & professional at the same time. Both, my young daughter and teenage son felt very comfortable with him. Each of us where comfortable enough to talk about anything & everything without the feeling of judgment. It is clear that he cares about his clients and is passionate about his work. I would recommend his services to anyone seeking Marriage/Family counseling.
Hammond – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pete Cooper, PHD?
Pete has gone above and beyond to help me and my family and is absolutely genuine about trying to make our lives better. He is very down to earth and easy to talk to. I have referred others to him more than once.
Aug 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pete Cooper, PHD?
I have been a patient for a few years and have already highly recommended him to others.
May 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pete Cooper, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cooper?

• Life Coaching