Peggy Thompson, CNM

Peggy Thompson, CNM

Obstetrics & GynecologyFemale

Peggy Thompson, CNM is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Gig Harbor, WA. She is affiliated with St. Joseph Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Peggy Thompson to book an appointment.

Franciscan Women's Health Associates at St. Joseph

New Patient?
Patient Booking Open
Our after hours patient concierge is open and ready to help you get started.
Franciscan Women's Health Associates at St. Joseph11511 Canterwood Blvd Ste Nw Gig Harbor, WA 98332

Franciscan Women's Health Associates at St. Joseph

New Patient?
Patient Booking Open
Our after hours patient concierge is open and ready to help you get started.

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at CHI - Franciscan Health System

Peggy Thompson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Peggy Thompson

3.3

Peggy Thompson?
  • Office environment (10)
  • Staff friendliness (10)
  • Wait times (10)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (4)
  • Office environment (3)
This is my first pregnancy and I chose Peggy as my Midwife. She is extremely friendly, caring and informative. I have not had a need to call into the office, but when I do have a nonemergency question I always get a response within a few hours! Prenatal appointments are always fast but Peggy and her nurse have always taken the time to make me feel comfortable or give me reassurance when needed.
Dec 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Peggy Thompson, CNM?
I saw her in the beginning of my pregnancy and never felt comfortable so I switched providers. I ended of deciding to give birth at the MBC and was required to go to a midwife so they scheduled my subsequent appointments with Peggy. I should have insisted on someone else but I didn’t want to be a nuisance. She’s by far the worst provider I have ever seen. I wouldn’t recommend her to anyone. EVER. She doesn’t return calls, answer questions, or follow through on testing and test results.
WA – Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Peggy Thompson, CNM?
I would never recommend anyone that I care about to this horribly heartless and insensitive woman!
Mary in Tacoma, WA – Nov 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Peggy Thompson, CNM?
Peggy has been my midwife for all 3 of my children. I first started seeing her back in 2005. She is very attentive, caring and listens. She does her very best to stick to your birthing plan, but we all know sometimes things just do not go our way. I know I can always go to her with concerns and she will give me an honest answer. I have also seen her for other medical concerns and she was very helpful with those. She truly cares about her patients and wants them to be healthy and happy.
Danielle S. in Tacoma, WA – May 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Peggy Thompson, CNM?
Peggy was recommended to me by a good friend. After 3 separate visits, I will continue seeing her as long as possible! She is very caring, really listens to all concerns you have and takes time for dialogue with you instead of rushing along with the visit. She has a calming genuine demeanor that puts you at ease. I felt like she genuinely cared. I will continue recommending her to friends & family!
Kayley in Tacoma, WA – Feb 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Peggy Thompson, CNM?

How was your experience with Peggy Thompson?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Peggy Thompson's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Hormone Imbalance
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Menopause
  • Menopause Evaluation and Treatment
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Natural Childbirth
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Water Birth Delivery

Peggy Thompson accepts most major insurance plans.

Peggy Thompson has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(253) 203-6201Find providers who accept this insurance

Peggy Dunlop, ARNP, CNM, finds caring for women throughout their lifetime very fulfilling. She finds great joy in participating in women's healthcare decisions...Read more

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Midwifery
  • Obstetrics & Gynecologic Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

University Of Washington

How can I make an appointment with Peggy Thompson, CNM?

Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 203-6201, and for other questions, call (253) 530-2955.

Does Peggy Thompson, CNM offer telehealth services?

Peggy Thompson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Peggy Thompson, CNM accepting new patients?

Peggy Thompson, CNM generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Peggy Thompson's profile to make an appointment.

Does Peggy Thompson, CNM accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Peggy Thompson accepts your insurance.

What are Peggy Thompson, CNM's top areas of care?

Peggy Thompson frequently treats Cancer Screening, Colposcopy, and Cryoablation. See all procedures and conditions Peggy Thompson treats.

Where is Peggy Thompson, CNM's office located?

Peggy Thompson's office is located at 11511 Canterwood Blvd Ste Nw, Gig Harbor, WA 98332. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Peggy Thompson is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

St. Joseph Medical Center