Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Pavel Bence, DC
It is truly an honor and privilege for me, Dr. Pavel Bence, to serve you and your loved ones on your journey toward reaching your ultimate health potential. In order to fully understand chiropractic, and its importance for your family's health, I feel it is necessary to share with you a little about myself. I suffered with a recurring shoulder injury through my high school years. Several orthopedic doctors recommended that I get surgery to repair the damage and to stabilize my shoulder. Coincidentally, I got introduced to chiropractic by a church member who was in chiropractic school. I started seeing a chiropractor and was amazed that within a few months, I had improved so well that I was not having any problems with my shoulder. My whole health improved because my nervous system was healthy again. Chiropractic adjustments removed the interference to my nervous system known to science as the Vertebral Subluxation Complex. I also noticed that my headaches disappeared—and no more aspirin or Ibuprofen, since then! Being very impressed with this natural health care, I pursued chiropractic as a career to help others realize their God given potential and right to be their best that they can be. I had begun seeing a chiropractor at the age of 16, which most people would think is young. That meant that I already had to reverse 16 years of injury damage to my spine and nervous system. Now you may be thinking to yourself, "I don't remember any spinal injuries in my past!" But you as a child had to learn how not to fall, how to walk, ride a bike, jump, run, play sports, dance, and cheer. You might have experienced car accidents, slipped on ice, fallen from a loft or ladder, etc., your health and your family member's health who also have suffered slips and falls, could be at risk. I have now dedicated my life as a Family WELLNESS Chiropractor to educate everyone I meet of the importance of chiropractic care beginning at birth (the time of the first spinal injury/the first subluxation). I am a family man with eight children. All of my children have had their spines checked and adjusted the day they were born. Every week they get their wellness adjustments and enjoy the benefits of a healthy spine and nervous system for the rest of their lives. I tell this story because I see the health of children in the area declining at a dangerous pace. There are more syndromes, diseases, hospitals, pharmaceuticals, surgeries, and drugs that are not increasing our children's health. The concept of chiropractic and kids is foreign to most and will therefore be met with resistance, especially when parents have been let down by other doctors in the past. What I can tell you is that chiropractic helps kids become healthier individuals, their nervous system works better and allows optimal function of all aspects of health: physical, emotional, social, and even spiritual. Our children deserve the best health now and even more for their later years. The decisions you make for your children's health today can create a healthier future for your family and for our community. If you have any concerns about your health and/or the health of your child, and are Ready to explore Better health through chiropractic care, please call my office to speak with me personally. For the Best of Health, Pavel Bence D.C. Dr. Bence (Dr. Paul)

39573 Mound Rd

Sterling Heights, MI 48310

• HAP Insurance
  • McLaren Health Plan
  • Meridian Health Plan
  • Priority Health
  • Unity Health Plans Insurance Corporation

Learn about Dr. Bence

When you come into our office we adopt you into our chiropractic family.  We listen and we care about your needs.  The exam done by Dr. Bence is very thorough and his care is excellent and gentle.  Many of our practice members are very surprised at the fast turn around their health takes with Dr. Bence's expertise. Dr. Bence has family plans and wellness care plans.

• Chiropractic
  • Massage Therapy

Dr. Bence does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Homeopathic Treatment
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Nutritional Supplementation
  • Therapeutic Massage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

1 Sanction
  • Failure to complete continuing education requirements (8/3/2016)
    Action Taken: Probation
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Michigan

• Cleveland Chiropractic College Of Los Angeles
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Cleveland Chiropractic College
    Other Education | Completed 1984

Dr. Bence has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bence has no media or publications listed.

• Serbian
  • Slovak

Dr. Bence does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bence and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bence's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bence to family and friends
4.0
based on 4 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Bence's Performance
in Macomb, MI |
Dr. Bence is a stand out it the field! He treats you with respect and the office has an "at home" life feeling. The office is comfortable and the staff is even better! It's like the TV show Cheers when I walk into the office! "You wanna go where everybody knows your name."
Have you seen Dr. Pavel Bence, DC?
Are you Dr. Bence?