Contact provider for availability

Dr. Pauline Clansy, ED.D

Neuropsychology ·  Female

Dr. Clansy
8303 Southwest Fwy Ste 640 Houston, TX 77074

Dr. Pauline Clansy, ED.D is a neuropsychologist in Houston, TX. She specializes in neuropsychology and clinical neuropsychology.

Dr. Clansy accepts

Dr. Clansy accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Clansy treats your condition or procedure

1.5

Dr. Clansy?
Dr. Clansy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Pauline Clansy, ED.D
I waited over a month for an appointment with Pauline Clansy because I was told by her staff that she does psychotherapy, which I came to find out that she clearly does not. I experienced nothing but complete unprofessionalism. She never introduced herself to me. She was late for my appointment. She ate food, talked with food in her mouth, drank and consistently yawned and looked at the clock. She repeated the same irrelevant questions. She didn't listen to anything I said. She was judgemental, and had no compassion or bedside manners. She does not care about her patients. She made it clear that I was only wasting her time and that she did not care. Maybe she should retire if she can't stay awake during her sessions. This woman WILL NOT HELP you. Do not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauline Clansy, ED.D?
Dr Clansy didn't introduce herself or even say hello. I told her my name & she stood there waiting for me & my sons to enter her office. During the questioning, she looked repeatedly at my boys with complete disgust on her face. Though no eye contact was made with me, she would look in my general direction with a disinterested look on her face. I felt that we were being treated as not only a waste of her time, but a waste of the oxygen in the room. For some unknown reason, she is listed with my insurance company as trained & experienced working with children with Autism. I question the validity of that claim. The worst part of the entire experience was how she reacted to my boys (both autistic & potential clients). Completely uncalled for. They sat quietly & didn't touch anything. Her worst reactions were to my son who also suffers with narcolepsy. Each time he fell asleep, she would stop speaking, stop writing, & with head down she'd look up & glare at him then roll her eyes. Horrible
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauline Clansy, ED.D?
She was very judgmental and not very nice. Made me feel like I was wasting her time and didn't need help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauline Clansy, ED.D?
She seems pretty abrasive for someone that should be trying to build a rapport with new patients. I almost wanted to run out of the office and just cancel the appointment. Then the office never called me back to follow up after spending over an hour being drilled by a questionnaire of questions that i thought i answered when i provided my initial paperwork.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauline Clansy, ED.D?
Doctor Clansy was very unprofessional! On the first visit, she did not establish any rapport. She was insulting. She never bothered to read my history. She asked her questions from a pro forms questionnaire. She did nothing to make me feel comfortable. She seemed more concerned about the time than my problems. The doctor did not appear to have much experience at all talking to people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pauline Clansy, ED.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Clansy?