Paulina Colonna, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Female

Paulina Colonna
1248 W Main St Ste 25 Ephrata, PA 17522

Paulina Colonna, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Ephrata, PA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Paulina Colonna accepts

Paulina Colonna accepts the following insurance:

Capital Blue Cross
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Paulina Colonna treats your condition or procedure

Paulina Colonna's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Paulina Colonna

4.0

Paulina Colonna?
Paulina Colonna's Performance
What People Say About Paulina Colonna, LMFT
There legitimately isn't a bad thing I could say about my experience with Paulina. She is a very warm and caring individual and I thoroughly enjoy my sessions with her. I always leave feeling as though she genuinely cares about helping me. I look forward to talking to her, and having her provide her expert guidance and advice. Any time I have a scheduling issue and need to contact her she is always available and gets back to me right away. Highly recommended!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Paulina Colonna, LMFT?
I hve had a few sessions so far with Paulina and she is great! I felt so much better after the 1st session. She truly listens and cares. She is not only helping me deal with everything I am going through but is helping me understand the why. Other therapists just wanted to give me breathing exercises?
×Post a ResponseAre you Paulina Colonna, LMFT?
Absolutely wonderful experience! Paulina truly cares about her clients and wants to help them. I had over a dozen sessions with her and she listened to every single thing I wanted to say and helped me through it. It helped very much that she is so easy to talk too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Paulina Colonna, LMFT?
I had an appointment with her on Wednesday October 12, 2016 at 12 noon. Unfortunately, my mate did not show up with me. Finally he agrees to go at a later time, calls her, & she tells him she is no longer taking new patients. Wow! I sent her several text messages and she never responded. Very unprofessional and inconsiderate of couples going through real life things. Then, she also charges based on income, which I did not like. Please just find someone else. She is deplorable and unprofessional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Paulina Colonna, LMFT?

How was your experience with Paulina Colonna?

• Marriage & Family Therapy