Paula Marcolin, LPC

Paula Marcolin, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female

Paula Marcolin, LPC is a counselor in Leesburg, VA and has been practicing for 14 years. She specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.Read her story

Integrative Holistic Therapy

7 Loudoun St SW # 310

Leesburg, VA 20175

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Paula Marcolin

Paula Marcolin's bio

This content was provided by Paula Marcolin "I am a psychotherapist in private practice with 20 years working experience in the field of mental health and have been in private practice for nine years. I work with individuals (adults & adolescents), couples, and group. My credentials include a B.A. in Psychology and a Master of Science from Johns Hopkins University graduating with Honors, and I am a member of Northern Virginia Licensed Professional Counselor Association. In addition, I have over two years experience in facilitating court-ordered groups for domestic violence, anger management, and substance abuse and am certified in The Stage Page: An effective tool to help individuals create healthy relationships. Let's get to know each other! I am passionate about hearing your story and I hope to share some of mine as well. Contact me today!"

This content was provided by Paula Marcolin "Do you feel isolated, overwhelmed, or lost?  You are not alone.

Here at Integrative Holistic Therapy, your needs and progress are my priority.  As the name of my practice suggests, I take a holistic approach to treatment – a more inclusive and broad view of client wellness.  True healing incorporates not only your psychological wellness, but also spiritual, emotional, physical, and social health.

Whatever your problem may be, I am here to help. I strive to help clients no matter their difficulty, but my specialties are working with relationship issues, addictions, anger issues, depression, anxiety, spirituality, stress, and self-worth.  I am passionate about helping others transform their lives through empowerment, curiosity, and lasting positive change.  Together, we will walk through issues of meaning and purpose, of loneliness and rejection, of fear and loss, and of joy and prosperity.  You can learn how to love, forgive, and find peace while discovering a new perspective. "

• Counseling
  • Psychology
  • Psychotherapy
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling

Paula Marcolin does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Ba In Psychology
  • Masters Of Science
    Other Education | Completed 2004
  • The Johns Hopkins University
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Paula Marcolin has no awards or honors listed.

Paula Marcolin has no media or publications listed.

Paula Marcolin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Paula Marcolin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Paula Marcolin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Paula Marcolin to family and friends

Paula Marcolin's Performance

I am so grateful to Paula and the counseling she has provided! She has taught me many valuable ways to handle issues in my life. She is extremely compassionate, caring and empathetic. I appreciate her insight, perspective and the safe environment she creates.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Paula is a professional, empathetic, highly knowledgable therapist who, in another setting, would also be good friend. Her integrative, holistic approach to therapy allows clients to better understand life's challenges. Paula's counsel has been an integral piece of my healing journey.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am so happy to have found Paula! She is an incredible person with an enormous fountain of knowledge. For the first time in my life I feel that a therapist WANTS me to get better, and gives me the tools and knowledge to do so. I couldn't imagine being on this journey without having her on my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Paula is very empathic and provided measurable steps to that put me on my road to recovery. I would recommend her to my friends and family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Paula has helped me a great deal. She is a very good listener and she provides outside materials to read and study to work through your challenges. I have benefited a great deal working with here.
Are you Paula Marcolin?