Paula Marcolin, LPC

Paula Marcolin, LPC

Counseling •  Female

Telehealth services available

Paula Marcolin, LPC is a Counselor in Leesburg, VA and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Johns Hopkins University medical school in 2004. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Paula Marcolin to book an appointment.

Integrative Holistic Therapy

• Wed: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
    • Thu: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
    • Fri: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
    • Sat: 12:00pm - 6:00pm

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Paula Marcolin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Paula Marcolin

Paula Marcolin?
I really enjoyed my sessions with Paula. She is positive, nurturing, open minded and friendly. Paula helped me with addiction and with processing my past. I accomplished a lot of positive changes with her guidance!
Apr 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?
The beginning of last year was a really difficult time for me. I decided to seek counseling/therapy. Going to see Paula is one of the best things I have ever done. She is very attentive, empathetic and provides a lot of resources to help you outside of seeing her in her office. Thanks to Paula, I am in a much better place mentally and spiritually than I have been in a long time.
Leesburg, VA – Jan 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?
I am so grateful to Paula and the counseling she has provided! She has taught me many valuable ways to handle issues in my life. She is extremely compassionate, caring and empathetic. I appreciate her insight, perspective and the safe environment she creates.
  • Long wait times
Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?
Paula is a professional, empathetic, highly knowledgable therapist who, in another setting, would also be good friend. Her integrative, holistic approach to therapy allows clients to better understand life's challenges. Paula's counsel has been an integral piece of my healing journey.
Washington, DC – Nov 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?
I am so happy to have found Paula! She is an incredible person with an enormous fountain of knowledge. For the first time in my life I feel that a therapist WANTS me to get better, and gives me the tools and knowledge to do so. I couldn't imagine being on this journey without having her on my team!
Ashburn, VA – Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?
Paula is very empathic and provided measurable steps to that put me on my road to recovery. I would recommend her to my friends and family.
Reston, VA – Feb 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?
Paula has helped me a great deal. She is a very good listener and she provides outside materials to read and study to work through your challenges. I have benefited a great deal working with here.
Herndon, VA – Jul 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?
I've been to many counselors through my lifetime. My experience with Paula was different. We connected because she listens, let's you feel comfortable being you, and understands the struggle to overcome something from a more comprehensive perspective. She understands the complete picture as to how to tackle things that could have affected us in life by thinking not only about the physical and mental components, but also the spiritual elements (in a positive way, nothing 'occultish'), unlike many
Reston, VA – May 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?
Paula Marcolin?s approach to counseling is extremely effective. She dedicated an appropriate amount of time to understanding the relevant background & psychological ?landscape? before diving into specific issues. She validates the patient?s perspective when appropriate and aptly guides the discussion to address problematic issues to help the healing process. I appreciate her upbeat but realistic counsel which has helped me to overcome issues brought on by a difficult divorce.
Reston, VA – Feb 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?
Ms. Marcolin has a great deal of experience. She is very personable. She often recommends outside sources of information to help patients learn and grow. I appreciate that she offers group counseling services as well. She has flexible scheduling which is helpful.
Fairfax, VA – Feb 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?
Working with Paula has quite literally changed my life. She is amazing at what she does and I would recommend her to any one.
Michelle in Leesburg, VA – Feb 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?
I've been seeing Paula on and off for 8 years. She pulled me out of a suicidal depression and has worked through my various anxieties without medication! Paula is an honest therapist and doesn't just sit there and say how does that make you feel. Instead - she works with you to find the core issue and then works holistically (by giving you homework such as breathing techniques or mindfulness). Most of all - Paula is great because she realizes no one is perfect and to respect your own journey.
Nicole in Leesburg, VA – Feb 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?

How was your experience with Paula Marcolin?

Paula Marcolin accepts

Paula Marcolin accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Paula Marcolin treats your condition or procedure

• Self-Esteem Problems
  • Spiritual Problems
  • Stress
  • Substance Abuse

Do you feel isolated, overwhelmed, or lost? You are not alone. Here at Integrative Holistic Therapy, your needs and progress are my priority. As the name of my practice suggests, I take a holistic approach to treatment – a more inclusive and broad view of client wellness. True healing incorporates not only your psychological wellness, but also spiritual, emotional, physical, and social health. Whatever your problem may be, I am here to help. I strive to help clients no matter their difficulty, but my specialties are working with relationship issues, addictions, anger issues, depression, anxiety, spirituality, stress, and self-worth. I am passionate about helping others transform their lives through empowerment, curiosity, and lasting positive change. Together, we will walk through issues of meaning and purpose, of loneliness and rejection, of fear and loss, and of joy and prosperity. You can learn how to love, forgive, and find peace while discovering a new perspective.Less...

• Counseling