Paula Marcolin, LPC

Counseling ·  Female

19 Reviews

Paula Marcolin, LPC is a counselor in Leesburg, VA and has been practicing for 15 years. She specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

Integrative Holistic Therapy

• Mon: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
    • Tue: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
    • Wed: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
    • Thu: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
    • Fri: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
    • Sat: 12:00pm - 6:00pm

Paula Marcolin accepts

Paula Marcolin accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Paula Marcolin treats your condition or procedure

• Self-Esteem Problems
  • Spiritual Problems
  • Stress
  • Substance Abuse

Do you feel isolated, overwhelmed, or lost?  You are not alone.

Here at Integrative Holistic Therapy, your needs and progress are my priority.  As the name of my practice suggests, I take a holistic approach to treatment &...

• Counseling

Likelihood to recommend Paula Marcolin

Paula Marcolin?
Paula Marcolin's Performance
What People Say About Paula Marcolin, LPC
The beginning of last year was a really difficult time for me. I decided to seek counseling/therapy. Going to see Paula is one of the best things I have ever done. She is very attentive, empathetic and provides a lot of resources to help you outside of seeing her in her office. Thanks to Paula, I am in a much better place mentally and spiritually than I have been in a long time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?
I am so grateful to Paula and the counseling she has provided! She has taught me many valuable ways to handle issues in my life. She is extremely compassionate, caring and empathetic. I appreciate her insight, perspective and the safe environment she creates.
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?
Paula is a professional, empathetic, highly knowledgable therapist who, in another setting, would also be good friend. Her integrative, holistic approach to therapy allows clients to better understand life's challenges. Paula's counsel has been an integral piece of my healing journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?
I am so happy to have found Paula! She is an incredible person with an enormous fountain of knowledge. For the first time in my life I feel that a therapist WANTS me to get better, and gives me the tools and knowledge to do so. I couldn't imagine being on this journey without having her on my team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?
Paula is very empathic and provided measurable steps to that put me on my road to recovery. I would recommend her to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?
Paula has helped me a great deal. She is a very good listener and she provides outside materials to read and study to work through your challenges. I have benefited a great deal working with here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?
I've been to many counselors through my lifetime. My experience with Paula was different. We connected because she listens, let's you feel comfortable being you, and understands the struggle to overcome something from a more comprehensive perspective. She understands the complete picture as to how to tackle things that could have affected us in life by thinking not only about the physical and mental components, but also the spiritual elements (in a positive way, nothing 'occultish'), unlike many
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?
Paula Marcolin?s approach to counseling is extremely effective. She dedicated an appropriate amount of time to understanding the relevant background & psychological ?landscape? before diving into specific issues. She validates the patient?s perspective when appropriate and aptly guides the discussion to address problematic issues to help the healing process. I appreciate her upbeat but realistic counsel which has helped me to overcome issues brought on by a difficult divorce.
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?
Ms. Marcolin has a great deal of experience. She is very personable. She often recommends outside sources of information to help patients learn and grow. I appreciate that she offers group counseling services as well. She has flexible scheduling which is helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?
Working with Paula has quite literally changed my life. She is amazing at what she does and I would recommend her to any one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Marcolin, LPC?

How was your experience with Paula Marcolin?