Paula Kutz, LCPC

Paula Kutz, LCPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Paula Kutz, LCPC is a counselor in Geneva, IL. She specializes in counseling.Read her story

1250 Executive Pl Ste 501

Geneva, IL 60134

• Priority Health

Learn about Paula Kutz

Paula Kutz's bio

This content was provided by Paula Kutz "I became a counselor because I love people, and find them to be endlessly interesting and resilient. I have always wanted to have my work make a positive difference in the world, and in this intimate setting I hope to help couples to feel happier and stronger. I have worked in counseling for my entire career, with the last many years focusing on relationship related work. Previous to working at the couples clinic I worked in hospital settings with both adults and adolescents, and for a local municipality doing counseling with adolescents and community outreach."

This content was provided by Paula Kutz "I believe that treatment is a collaborative experience.  It is important for me to thoroughly understand what you would like to be different (ie: more connection and fun with your partner, less conflict or volatility, ability to speak about differences in a productive way...) and to work diligently to help that to happen. I welcome your feedback along the way because I want you to get what you most desire from our work together."

• Counseling

Paula Kutz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Couples Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • Michigan State University
    Other Education | Completed 1987

Paula Kutz has no awards or honors listed.

Paula Kutz has no media or publications listed.

Paula Kutz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Paula Kutz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Paula Kutz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Paula Kutz

4.0

Paula Kutz?
What People Say About Paula Kutz, LCPC
Paula put both Karen and I at ease immediately and we were comfortable relaying our personal activities. Paula was empathetic, related anecdotes to clarify concepts and always managed to bring "off topic" subjects back to an aspect of our challenges. She was positive and encouraging us without...Read More
Batavia – May 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Paula Kutz, LCPC?

How was your experience with Paula Kutz?