Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Paul Silver, DC
Dr. Paul Silver, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Fairfield, CT.

1136 Post Rd

Fairfield, CT 06824

Learn about Dr. Silver

• Chiropractic

Dr. Silver does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Education data for Dr. Silver is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Silver has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Silver has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Silver does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Silver and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Silver's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Silver to family and friends
Dr. Silver's Performance
in Bridgeport, CT |
I have been a patient of Dr. Silver for about 20 years. I highly recommend him as a chiropractor because of his professionalism and his integrity. He goes out of his way to treat his patients with kindness, and takes a personal interest in his patients. I know that he takes a heartfelt interest in my well being.. He is easy to talk to and treats you like an individual person, not just a number. I have been maintaining my spinal health with his advice and scheduled visits.
in Newburgh, NY |
I have know Dr. Silver all my life. I have been to many Chiropractors throughout my life mainly in my younger years due to sports injuries. I feel Dr. Silver is one of the best! I have been left with many residual issues from my sports injuries and for more than 15 yrs now have been treated by Dr. Silver with great results. I feel so strongly about the value of his care that I regularly travel over an hour from my home town in Newburgh NY with both my children. There is no 1 else like him.
in Shelton, CT |
In a last attempt to avoid a third and major irreversible surgery, I consulted Dr. Silver from a recommendation/plea from a dear friend. I am in a different place today. I am fundamentally pain free and off all medications. Under Dr. Silver's care I now have the education and confidence to continue this path of good health. He is not just a chiropractor, he is a passionate and caring professional that teaches his patients how to obtain good health physically and mentally.
in Wilton, CT |
He is very concerned for his patients. I have recommended friends and family to him. He is knowledgeable, professional, and excellent at making adjustments that make you feel better. In some cases instantly. I highly recommend Dr Silver.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Silver, DC?
Are you Dr. Silver?