Dr. Paul Scott, DPM

Dr. Paul Scott, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Male

Dr. Paul Scott, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Tacoma, WA. He specializes in podiatry, podiatric surgery, and more.

Franciscan Foot & Ankle Associates at St. Joseph, Tacoma, WA

1608 S J St Fl 4

Tacoma, WA 98405

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Scott

See how frequently Dr. Scott performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bunion
Hammer Toe
high
Plantar Fasciitis

Dr. Scott's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Scott " Paul Scott, DPM is a podiatrist specializing in sports medicine, foot and ankle trauma, and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Scott is compassionate in his approach to alleviating foot and ankle pain and discomfort, utilizing the latest conservative modalities and surgical techniques when necessary. Dr. Scott believes in collaborating with his patients to provide the most appropriate care for each situation. He is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery. In his spare time, Dr. Scott enjoys playing golf and basketball."

• Podiatry
  • Podiatric Surgery
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Scott does not have any board certifications listed.

• Bunion

• Diabetic Foot Care
  • Foot Surgery
  • Limb Salvage Surgery
  • Revision Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• California College of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Scott has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Scott has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Scott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scott's Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scott to family and friends

Dr. Scott's Performance

My initial appt with Dr. Scott involved him touching my foot for 1 second and assuming it was a stress fracture.He suggested 2 wks in a boot an ER dr gave me. After that was unsuccessful, he said he would order an MRI and put me in a more restricting boot. A week later, my referral was never done,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Scott worked on my broken foot and my Son's broken ankle. Great doc who explains things and takes the time to make sure you are informed. His staff is real helpful also.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2
So glad I came to Dr. Scott with my toenail fungus problem. He told me how Vaporub daily on the toenails has been known to clear up the fungus. I used it consistently until the toenails grew out. I am appreciative that Dr. Scott did not just prescribe drugs!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2
I thank Dr. Scott for giving me my life back. I was unable to do the activities I loved to do so much do to excruciating foot pain. After realizing that this pain is not ever going to go away, Dr. Scott and I reached a conclusion that surgery would be the answer. I had surgery on my foot last...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1