Paul Schoonman, CH

ChiropracticMaleAge 57

Chiropractic

Paul Schoonman, CH is a Chiropractor in Lawrence, MA.

Paul Schoonman, CH

Kronos Health

360 Merrimack St Ste 9 Lawrence, MA 01843

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Paul Schoonman treats your condition or procedure

Paul Schoonman's conditions and procedures:

• Cervical Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Neck Pain
  • Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome
  • Thoracic Disc Disorders

Paul Schoonman accepts

Paul Schoonman accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
UniCare

Paul Schoonman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Paul Schoonman

Paul Schoonman

I have been in misery for almost a year! I thought I needed a rotator cuff surgery from years of barn work and waitressing. I was scared, I put off having it checked. I tried all sorts of YouTube stretches. After awhile it was in both arms. I couldn’t do a thing. About a week ago I just sat and cried one day I was so miserable physically, mentally and emotionally. When your in pain it affects how you deal with many things. Then my hips were hurting. I was worried I had Lyme or worse. I’m 51, I shouldn’t have felt that bad. Then I met this miracle worker!! After just 20 minutes work and home exercises, Dr. Shooman had me feeling like a new woman!!! He is kind, personable and very very good at what he does. I Feel alive again!!!! I am going to be recommending so many people to him! He truly is a gift to anyone that sees him. He truly has healing hands.
Lauren Roberts – Sep 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Schoonman, CH?
I've been seeing chiropractors for intermittent back spasms for over 50 years. I can tell you without equivocation the Dr Schoonman is absolutely the gold standard of his profession. He is honest, compassionate, and has the hands of a healer. 'Nuf said.
Les L ... Andover, MA – Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Schoonman, CH?
Dr Schoonman helps me with some chronic issues, listens to understand where issues are and is more than willing to take as much time as it needs to treat me during a visit. He is knowledgeable, caring, empathetic, personable (funny) and helpful
Adam – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Schoonman, CH?
Dr. Schoonman is presently helping me and my husband for severe arthritis and disc disease and my husband is a double leg amputee. He is amazing, compassionate, listens to our issues and always asks us between visits how things went over the week. He always answers our questions to the best of his knowledge. My husband has been receiving treatments for 4 months and presently once a week, every week he is improving all the time. I have severe muscle discomfort and cramping besides the arthritis and disc disease and within a day of him working on my back muscles, the severe pain subsides. We highly recommend Dr. Schoonman, he is working wonders for both of us. We are so thankful he was recommended to us. Keep up the great work, Dr. Schoonman. No doubt, we need you!!
Dianne and Jerry (Double Trouble, as I call us) – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Schoonman, CH?
I have been seeing Paul over the years for lower back problems and he works miracles. He is one of the kindest, compassionate doctors I have ever known.One of a kind for sure. Stay well Paul we need you ! Kathy Rooney
May 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Schoonman, CH?
Extremely knowledgeable, has helped me with range of physical issues. Treatments are extremely helpful, and he helps by prescribing exercises & practices to prevent issues from coming back. Cant recommend him enough
May 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Schoonman, CH?
This man is one of the kindest and most compassionate chiropractors I've ever been treated by and believe me, I have had several due to degenerative arthritis and disc decease. I have gone to him several times over the past 10 years when in chronic pain and within 3 visits and some home exercises he recommended, I was pain free. He is amazing! Its been several years since I've needed his services, but the time has come to return for his help, he never disappoints!
Melissa in Methuen, MA – Jul 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Schoonman, CH?

How was your experience with Paul Schoonman?