Paul Ryan, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Male

Paul Ryan

East-West Integrated Wellness, NY

302 5th Ave # 817 New York, NY 10001

Paul Ryan, LAC is an acupuncturist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Beijing College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2004 and specializes in acupuncture and acupressure.

Paul Ryan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan?
Paul Ryan's Performance
What People Say About Paul Ryan, LAC
I started seeing Paul for infertility issues but quickly learned that his acupuncture techniques treated the whole body and not just the issue I came in for. In the process of working with Paul, my dry skin got better. My insomnia went away. Recurring tension headaches and sinus issues disappeared. But the best result from my treatment was conceiving and carrying my little man full term. I can’t say enough wonderful things about Paul.
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Ryan, LAC?
My treatments with Paul were transformational. Prior to my first treatment I had been taking OTC and prescription medications daily to manage my allergy symptoms. This went on for nearly 20 years.. Although I had consulted with my medical doctor, several allergists and an herbalist, the only way to I was able to get any relief was with medication and that was not always successful. After my first treatment with Paul I stopped taking the meds and have not taken any since. Go see him now!
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Ryan, LAC?
Paul is one of the brightest and most compassionate medical professionals I have met. His knowledge sometimes seems to be never-ending and, when obstacles arise, he is always willing to take the time to research new approaches. Further, his ability to integrate disciplines has proven to be extremely effective. While words will never do it justice, my experience with Paul has been life changing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Ryan, LAC?
I can't speak highly enough of Paul Ryan - his practice has literally changed my life. I began working with him a year ago while I was recovering from a massive intestinal surgery. His acupuncture drastically improved my ability to digest and process food. What I value so much about his work, though, is his holistic approach: we have since used acupuncture, meditation, and cranio-sacral therapy to support me as I went off of my SSRI and conceived my first child. Not enough room here to rave!
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Ryan, LAC?
Paul Ryan is head and shoulders over any other acupuncturist I have seen. Every time I see him, he takes the time to talk to me and see what would be the best treatment for me on that day. He does not program a plan of treatment that he sticks to without consideration of the changes that have taken place since my last visit. Not only that, but the variety of approaches and techniques he is proficient at is unparalleled. I cannot recommend him more highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Ryan, LAC?

How was your experience with Paul Ryan?

At East-West Integrated Wellness, we offer safe, effective and holistic treatments based on Chinese understanding of health and illness. Chinese medicine says that health – both physical and mental – is governed by the flow of qi through ...

• Acupuncture
  • Acupressure

Beijing College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
2018
Pacific College of Oriental Medicine Doctorate in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
2004
2004
1994

• Chinese, Mandarin

Paul Ryan accepts

Paul Ryan accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Basic Plan

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Paul Ryan treats your condition or procedure

Paul Ryan's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • Allergies
  • Cranial Release Technique (CRT)
  • Cupping Therapy