Paul Ryan, LAC

Paul Ryan, LAC

Acupuncture  |
Male
Paul Ryan, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in New York, NY. He has been practicing for 13 years. Read his story

302 5th Ave # 817

New York, NY 10001

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan's bio

This content was provided by Paul Ryan "Paul Francis Ryan is a licensed acupuncturist who brings 18 years of studying and clinical practice in China to his private practice and educational courses. He is the first Westerner to graduate with a master's degree from the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine and the only Westerner ever hired by the Guangdong Provincial Hospital of Chinese Medicine as an acupuncturist clinician. He believes in the integration of mind and body and the integration of Eastern and Western treatment modalities. He is committed to serving patients through clinical practice that draws on all the major Chinese therapeutic techniques, as well as Western manual therapies like cranial sacral and myofascial treatment. "

This content was provided by Paul Ryan "At East-West Integrated Wellness, we offer safe, effective and holistic treatments based on Chinese understanding of health and illness. Chinese medicine says that health – both physical and mental – is governed by the flow of qi through a number of channels and organ systems. When these systems become unbalanced or thrown into disharmony, the body and mind manifest various forms of pain and diseases. Physical trauma (acute or chronic repetitive strain), unbalanced diet and lifestyle, emotional turmoil and excessive stress, can unbalance and disharmonize the body-mind. In many instances, restoration of normal flow of qi by application of acupuncture, manual therapy, or intake of herbal remedies combined with removal of the disrupting factors will result in a return to health and well-being. However, when the flow is severely damaged, or the disrupting factors cannot be removed, regular maintenance care can provide relief and prevent the progression of the disease."

• Acupuncture
  • Acupressure

Paul Ryan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Stress

• Acupuncture
  • Cranial Release Technique (CRT)
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Herbal Medicine
  • Therapeutic Massage

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of Vermont
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Beijing College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Beijing College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Paul Ryan has no awards or honors listed.

Paul Ryan has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin

Paul Ryan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Paul Ryan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Paul Ryan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Paul Ryan to family and friends
Paul Ryan's Performance
My treatments with Paul were transformational. Prior to my first treatment I had been taking OTC and prescription medications daily to manage my allergy symptoms. This went on for nearly 20 years.. Although I had consulted with my medical doctor, several allergists and an herbalist, the only way to I was able to get any relief was with medication and that was not always successful. After my first treatment with Paul I stopped taking the meds and have not taken any since. Go see him now!
in New York, New York |
Paul is one of the brightest and most compassionate medical professionals I have met. His knowledge sometimes seems to be never-ending and, when obstacles arise, he is always willing to take the time to research new approaches. Further, his ability to integrate disciplines has proven to be extremely effective. While words will never do it justice, my experience with Paul has been life changing.
Brooklyn, NY |
I can't speak highly enough of Paul Ryan - his practice has literally changed my life. I began working with him a year ago while I was recovering from a massive intestinal surgery. His acupuncture drastically improved my ability to digest and process food. What I value so much about his work, though, is his holistic approach: we have since used acupuncture, meditation, and cranio-sacral therapy to support me as I went off of my SSRI and conceived my first child. Not enough room here to rave!
in New York, NY |
Paul Ryan is head and shoulders over any other acupuncturist I have seen. Every time I see him, he takes the time to talk to me and see what would be the best treatment for me on that day. He does not program a plan of treatment that he sticks to without consideration of the changes that have taken place since my last visit. Not only that, but the variety of approaches and techniques he is proficient at is unparalleled. I cannot recommend him more highly.
Have you seen Paul Ryan, LAC?
Are you Paul Ryan?