Paul Ryan, LAC

Acupuncture •  Male

Paul Ryan

East-West Integrated Wellness, NY

302 5th Ave # 817 New York, NY 10001

Paul Ryan, LAC is a Acupuncturist in New York, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Paul Ryan to book an appointment.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Paul Ryan accepts

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Paul Ryan treats your condition or procedure

Paul Ryan's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • Allergies
  • Cranial Release Technique (CRT)
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Therapeutic Massage

Paul Ryan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan?
Dr. Ryan is a very gifted and learned practitioner! On July 29 I received acupuncture that provided remarkable results. The session was so successful that I was able to maintain an unusual state of balance and calm through August 20. Dr. Ryan was able to reboot my sleep cycle. His approach with my was succinct and his evaluation thorough. Dr. Ryan is supporting a personalized health plan that all of my doctors agree with. He has provided a path for personal balance and a clarity of mind that I am extremely grateful to have found. Dr. Ryan is one in a million. I highly recommend Dr. Ryan and East West Integrated Wellness to anyone who is seeking metaphysical well being.
Eric Knapp – Sep 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Ryan, LAC?
Dr. Ryan has been treating me for neuropathy, headaches and digestive issues that followed Babesia/Lyme disease and various medications I received. I've been to many doctors and with the exception of a few, none were able to give me relief or move me in a direction of resiliency the way Paul has. He listens, assesses, and diagnoses with tremendous acuity. He tailors treatments to the immediate symptoms with an eye toward long-term recovery. He expertly makes use of all sorts of modalities, from cupping to acupuncture to cranial-sacral work to prescribing herbs, all of which have given me relief and helped to build a foundation of regained health and strength. During the COVID outbreak he went beyond the call of duty to provide guidance for herbs that will protect our family. As a doctor he is sensitive, kind, intelligent and compassionate in ways that few medical professionals are today. I am eternally grateful to him for all that he has done for me and can’t recommend him enough.
Andrea, Brooklyn – Aug 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Ryan, LAC?
I can't recommend Dr. Paul Ryan highly enough. I have been in chronic pain for many years, but a recent fall left me in unbearable and constant pain. I walked to my first visit with a cane. I was astonished at how thoroughly Paul examined me. Never in my life has a medical professional addressed my issues holistically. It was a revelation. He was thoughtful, insightful and included factors that had been ignored or never even recognized by other medical professionals. After his very careful examination Paul gave me a preliminary assessment of possible root causes for all my distress, and how we might proceed to resolve them. After the first few visits, it was clear that I was in the hands of a gifted and knowledgeable healer. Slowly I began to truly feel BETTER. I set the cane aside and stopped taking Rx pain pills. Our work is not done. It took me 75 years to get in this shape, but I have no doubt I'll recover and have a better life from this point forward because of Paul’s care.
Martha McGee – Apr 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Ryan, LAC?
I started seeing Paul for infertility issues but quickly learned that his acupuncture techniques treated the whole body and not just the issue I came in for. In the process of working with Paul, my dry skin got better. My insomnia went away. Recurring tension headaches and sinus issues disappeared. But the best result from my treatment was conceiving and carrying my little man full term. I can’t say enough wonderful things about Paul.
Emily in New York, NY – Feb 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Ryan, LAC?
My treatments with Paul were transformational. Prior to my first treatment I had been taking OTC and prescription medications daily to manage my allergy symptoms. This went on for nearly 20 years.. Although I had consulted with my medical doctor, several allergists and an herbalist, the only way to I was able to get any relief was with medication and that was not always successful. After my first treatment with Paul I stopped taking the meds and have not taken any since. Go see him now!
Seth Laderman – Nov 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Ryan, LAC?
Paul is one of the brightest and most compassionate medical professionals I have met. His knowledge sometimes seems to be never-ending and, when obstacles arise, he is always willing to take the time to research new approaches. Further, his ability to integrate disciplines has proven to be extremely effective. While words will never do it justice, my experience with Paul has been life changing.
Daniel Heflin in New York, New York – Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Ryan, LAC?
I can't speak highly enough of Paul Ryan - his practice has literally changed my life. I began working with him a year ago while I was recovering from a massive intestinal surgery. His acupuncture drastically improved my ability to digest and process food. What I value so much about his work, though, is his holistic approach: we have since used acupuncture, meditation, and cranio-sacral therapy to support me as I went off of my SSRI and conceived my first child. Not enough room here to rave!
Brooklyn, NY – Sep 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Ryan, LAC?
Paul Ryan is head and shoulders over any other acupuncturist I have seen. Every time I see him, he takes the time to talk to me and see what would be the best treatment for me on that day. He does not program a plan of treatment that he sticks to without consideration of the changes that have taken place since my last visit. Not only that, but the variety of approaches and techniques he is proficient at is unparalleled. I cannot recommend him more highly.
Jane in New York, NY – Sep 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Ryan, LAC?

How was your experience with Paul Ryan?

At East-West Integrated Wellness, we offer safe, effective and holistic treatments based on Chinese understanding of health and illness. Chinese medicine...Read more

Dr. Paul Francis Ryan L.Ac. DACM, is a licensed acupuncturist who brings 18 years of studying and clinical practice in China to his private practice and...Read more

• Acupuncture
  • Acupressure

2018
Pacific College of Oriental Medicine Doctorate in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine

• Mandarin