Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Paul Moss, DC
Dr. Paul Moss, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Ankeny, IA.

1932 SW 3rd St Ste 6

Ankeny, IA 50023

Learn about Dr. Moss

• Chiropractic

Dr. Moss does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

Education data for Dr. Moss is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Moss has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Moss has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moss to family and friends
1.8
Dr. Moss' Performance
    GOOD
in Newton Iowa |
Great 9 month experience. I came in with a multitude of problems that left me almost immobile and in a lot of pain with Fiibromyalgia from childhood. I had bladder problems from birth, brain fog, acid reflux, weight gain, sleep deprived, high cholesterol, constant fatigue and huge body temp. Fluctuations. I am now biking, waking, hiking, camping,doing my own work, my woodcarving, and beauty shop again. I've lost weight without trying and off 3 meds. with no pain med. Staff is great & caring!
in Des Moines, IA |
I stopped going to Dr. Moss because he was arrogant-seemed offended if I asked a question. When I had my hand surgery, I asked him not to adjust around my hand area-he completely ignored my request. I had lower-back pain that he couldn't get to go away. I ended up going to Dr. Bryce Hunter (Newton, IA chiropractor) and he figured it out right away --- I had a nightshade allergy. I stopped eating nightshades and my back went away.
in Urbandale, IA |
Saw him because I have EoE and he said he has cured two people of this disease. He spends lots of time with you the first visit and then on the 4th visit he will recommend his 10 month miracle cure program on you. 97 percent success rate yeah right! This guy is a total shyster watch out! Said he cured people of cancer too. He has an ego the size of Gibraltar.
Ankeny |
Rude, arrogent, unprofessional, inappropriate behavior, over-priced, unexpected extra charges, doesn't take insurance.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Moss, DC?
Are you Dr. Moss?