Dr. Paul Kang, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 53

Dr. Kang

Advanced Chiropractic & Scoliosis Center

1577 Center Ave Fort Lee, NJ 07024

Dr. Paul Kang, DC is a Chiropractor in Fort Lee, NJ. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kang to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Paul Kang, DC with other Chiropractors near you

Dr. Kang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kang

Dr. Kang?
  • Appointment scheduling (25)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (25)
  • Explained conditions well (25)
    Good services
    Yesica e – Jun 07, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Kang, DC?
    Dr. kang is one of the best scoliosis doctors I’ve visited to help with my son’s treatment. He is affordable, attentive and gets results. My son’s condition dramatically improved after only two months and we are very happy with the way he is progressing. If you are looking for a competent scoliosis doctor, look no further.
    Aug 10, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Kang, DC?
    I recently found out that I have scoliosis and a straight neck. Now I know this is the cause of some of my symptoms and back pain. I've debated whether or not to go to see a specialist but I'm glad I did. Dr. Kang explains everything in detail and tells you what's wrong and how he can help. He is a kind, caring and a professional person. A bonus unexpected result is that after every visit, I can sleep throughout the night without constantly waking up to go use the bathroom. Before, I could only sleep up to three hours, it increased to 6 then 7! This hasn't happened to me in years! I I have become more aware of my posture, as he showed me the correct form as well. He sends regular updates of progressing and what was done in each sessions. As I'm still progressing, I'm look forward to getting better thanks to Dr. Kang.
    Sabaine Harinarain – May 17, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Kang, DC?
    My daughter was diagnosed with scoliosis and I saw Dr Kang's reviews online and I've decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did! After 14 visits and home excercises I can see real improvement in both angles! Both angles have been reduced significantly and that's only after 14 visits! Highly recommended!
    Edd – Apr 21, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Kang, DC?
    Dr. Kang was very courteous, professional, knowledgeable and is working with me to manage scoliosis. He was referred to me by a friend who also had great things to say about him. Dr. Kang made sure to explain every step of my process. I look forward to working with him and would highly recommend him.
    Mar 27, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Kang, DC?
    I am an overseas patient from Hong Kong. Very grateful of Dr Kang for making time for me over Thanksgiving week, even over time. His instructions were clear and patient. Very impressed by his real time xray facility that show me how my back is and what it is capable to do with the right instructions. Rarely any of my prior doctor would spend 1-1 time with me to teach me detailed instruction to twist my shoulder and back. Highly recommend Dr Kang for scoliosis care.
    Kit – Dec 11, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Kang, DC?
    Dr. Kang is an extremely knowledgeable chiropractor who specializes in treating scoliosis. The evaluation that he conducts is very thorough and then the treatment that he provides is excellent. He has a number of different machines that are very helpful. I wish that I had gone to see him 15 years ago.
    Ron – Sep 30, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Kang, DC?
    My daughter has been going here for several months. Her scoliosis has improved a lot, thanks to Dr. Kang. He is very knowledgable, and taught us a lot that we did not know about her scoliosis. The nurse/receptionist Gianna is also very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.
    Sep 16, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Kang, DC?
    Dr. Kang is very knowledgeable, professional and caring about his patients. He teaches you techniques to do at home that help extend the time between visits to a maximum. I highly recommend him.
    Rosa in Fort Lee – Jan 14, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Kang, DC?
    My daughter is 14 years old and she has scoliosis. Dr Kang has been treating my daughter for more than two months. The difference has been incredible. Dr. Kang is very professional and treats all his patients with respect. We are very happy with the results. The program he uses for scoliosis correction is very effective and the payments are convenient to pay. I recommend it.
    Hector Castano in North bergen, NJ – Nov 27, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Kang, DC?
    Very knowledgeable and kind! I came in to improve my posture, reduce my scoliosis curvature, and relieve some pain. Dr. Kang showed me different excercises I could do at home to continue improving. He really cares about his patients and their goals. Definitely see him!
    Adrianna pieta in NJ – Sep 26, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Kang, DC?
    Excellent chiropractor who has helped my lower back pain tremendously.Very professional and informative,you won’t be disappointed!
    Rick A – Jun 15, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Kang, DC?
    The best doctor that I’ve ever gone to for my scoliosis! I would recommend to anyone who wants to help treat their scoliosis.
    Mar 08, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Kang, DC?
    Dr. Kang and his team are great, accommodating and communicative when it comes to the spine and pain management. More importantly, Dr. Kang is patient and takes his time when explaining X-rays and different types of pain. I was having some significant pain at one point and it was alleviated greatly through Dr. Kang’s care. As an existing patient, I can say that I am satisfied with my treatment and the services of Dr. Kang’s office and am happy that I chose this facility. Highly recommended!
    Michele M. in Fort Lee, NJ – Dec 27, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Kang, DC?
    I've been going to see Dr. Kang for over a decade now. First and foremost he is very friendly and approachable. He takes care of his patients as his own family. My posture and neck curves improved with Dr. Kang. He is very knowledgeable about his field and what kind of pain or conditions his patients are having and have solutions to treat it. Highly recommended to go see Dr. Paul Kang
    Joshua – Dec 25, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Kang, DC?
    Dr Kang has provide my son a fantastic option for his scoliosis. In a matter of 2 months, he has improved his condition by `25%. Dr Kang is committed to excellence, he is committed to the health of my son, his commitment goes beyond the office visits, and he takes the time to educate us on how to maximize the benefits of his approach.
    Victor in Englishtown – Dec 22, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Kang, DC?
    There are too many good things to say about Dr. Kang! He truly is a knowledgable doctor and cares deeply for his patients. I have an "S" curved spine with a degree of 40 on my lumbar region. I experience pain/discomfort daily. Going to see Dr. Kang helps so much, he releases a lot of tension in my spine, while also strengthening the weaker areas. I am so grateful to have him in my life and feel so much stronger. I cannot thank him enough!
    Deanna Giordano in Sewell – Nov 28, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Kang, DC?
    Dr. Kang understands that chiropractic care is not just about getting rid of pain, but helping the body to heal naturally so that you can reach your optimal state of health.  Holding a degree in exercise physiology and having done extensive research on my own scoliosis I knew exactly what I was looking for and what I needed...and I believe Dr. Kang is the solution.  Believe me when I say it is rare to find a chiropractor that is HIGHLY skilled in various techniques to improve or fix scoliosis.
    Scott in Hillsborough, NJ – Aug 27, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Kang, DC?
    HOLD OFF on scolosis surgery until you have a consult with Dr Kang. My daughter is 12 and is,a pre prfessional dancer with no pain and no limitations. She does have a significant curve that increased within 6 months which had a surgeon ready to open her up leaving her in tears. Thankfully we found Dr Kang who not only understanding but straight forward and knowledgeable about alternative. He takes time teaching all the exercises and expectations for home. He sends videos of everything he te
    D.W. RN in Union, NJ – Aug 24, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Kang, DC?
    I have been the patient of Dr. Paul Kang for 2 times due to my auto accident injuries on my neck and the back. Not only he erased my neck and back pain, he was able to adjust my posture for the better. Dr. Kang is totally warm and caring professional who I rate as one of the very Best Chiropractors in NY, NJ, and MA I had pleasure of working with based on my 20 years of chiropractic treatments. He treats all of his patients as if we are his family members with total focus of better health.
    Tony Chang in New York, New York – Jun 07, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Kang, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Kang?

During this time, Dr. Kang became certified in Activator Chiropractic Method Technique (gentle instrumental adjusting), Cox Flexion Distraction Technique...Read more

Dr. Paul Kang graduated from Life Chiropractic University in 1997 with a Doctorate in Chiropractic with Honors.

• Chiropractic