Dr. Paul Collins, OD

Dr. Paul Collins, OD

Optometry  ·
Dr. Paul Collins, OD is an optometrist in The Villages, FL and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Southern College Of Optometry in 2004 and specializes in optometry, ophthalmology, and more.

2909 Traverse Trl

The Villages, FL 32163

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Collins treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Collins

Dr. Collins?
Dr. Collins' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Collins, OD
i made an appointment with dr collins but was treated by another dr in the practice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Collins, OD?
Just had a full eye exam with Doctor Collins. It was one of the best exams I've ever had. His quiet manner puts you to ease right away. His new site - Eyesite in Traverse Plaza - has the latest and greatest equipment. The selection of glasses is impressive - and large. I was very pleased and will return in a year for my next exam. No pressure to buy new glasses unless needed. Just a pleasant experience. If you are looking for an eye doctor, give him a try at 352-674-eyes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Collins, OD?
The only issue I have is with there glasses. Paid a lot of money for my daughters glasses only to have the lenses pop out and was told missing lenses aren’t cover. They shouldn’t have fell out in the first place
Dear Anonymous, we certainly understand your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Collins, OD?
Dr Collins did a very thorough exam and found that I needed a change in my eyeglass prescription.. He is sincerely interested in helping his patients and takes his time with them. Susie- the first person you meet at the office is very friendly and was very helpful with my frame selection. I had a problem with my glasses and Dr. Collins and his staff quickly resolved it. Jennifer was extremely helpful in fitting my glasses properly and seeing to it that everything was done correctly. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Collins, OD?
very professional. explains my problem in laymans language. have recommended to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Collins, OD?
Originally went to EyeSite for new frames , they have a wonderful selection. Dr. Collins did a no charge re- exam and should me difference , finding my prescription to be slightly off from another opticians exam. Susy , the retail manager is very , very knowledgeable of the eye glass business . I would highly recommend Dr. Collins and staff , for your optical needs .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Collins, OD?
Saw dr. Collins for an exam and perscription upgrade for my contacts..was an excellent experience the trial pair dr.collins fitted me with are just excellent I have never had a pair as comfortable and with such vision clarity was very very happy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Collins, OD?
Dr. Paul is hands down the best eye doctor I've ever used. When you sit in his seat, you are not a customer, you are a friend. His staff is pleasant, professional, and extremely accommodating! My glasses broke on a Thursday in the late afternoon, and even though every place I called was closing or couldn't see me until the following week, Dr. Paul and his staff went above and beyond to accommodate me. In fact, they stayed open an extra hour and a
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Collins, OD?
Dr. Collins is very personable and goes out of his way to explain things to you so you understand. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a good eye doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Collins, OD?
Finding new doctors when relocating can be frightening but a made a great choice when I scheduled with Dr. Collins. I recently had my 2nd annual visit, and decided after years of wearing glasses I wanted to try contacts. I was a very challenging patient but Dr. Collins was so patient and caring working with me until I had the perfect fit and was completely satisfied. His staff is courteous and professional. I would recommend this office to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Collins, OD?
Superb customer service. I am on vacation and broke both my primary and back up glasses. Susy was kind enough to repair both of them. I was very impressed by the office and their kind hospitality. Thanks so much! Don (Virginia Beach)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Collins, OD?
Dr. Collins is the consummate professional. He is very patient and addresses each concern with deliberate thought. He presents recommendations and solutions in an easily understood manner. He never rushes a patient and listens intently before speaking. He puts your mind at ease and has a positive outlook in prescribing a manner of treatment. I highly recommend him to all with eye issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Collins, OD?
Dr. Collins was very professional and made you feel at ease. He took the time to anwer all my questions. His exam was thorough. I would recommend him to my friends and colleagues.
Great doctor, excellent staff, and a beautiful practice. Dr. Pappas
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Collins, OD?
My experience with Dr. Collins and his staff was excellent. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. My eye exam was thorough and all my questions were answered. I am very happy with my new stylish glasses. I am new to The Villages and have selected Dr. Collins as my new eye doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Collins, OD?
Dr. Collins conducted a wellness exam that was one of the most complete I have ever had. When I had a question, he answered patiently and exactly. He spent time with the exam itself, and never acted rushed as so many medical persons seem to. My husband and I will definitely return to Dr. Collins whenever necessary! We haven't had any urgent appointments but I am sure he would be very competent. His staff, Sara and Scott, are excellent also!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Collins, OD?
Dr. Collins if very nice and tells you everything he is doing and WHY. To me this is very important, since most doctors just do the exam and tell you your vision numbers and if you have any disease. I opted for the optovue wellness exam to obtain a deeper look at my eye to have a baseline for future exams. This is a very detailed look at the back of the eye.
Very caring doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Collins, OD?
The staff seemed very competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Collins, OD?
Pleasant, Knowledgeable, engaging, patient. Will go as deep into the explanation of a condition as you want to go. It's like sitting down and talking to a friend, not an impersonal Doctor.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Collins?

Insurance accepted

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Select
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicare