Optometry  |
Dr. Paul Collins, OD
Dr. Paul Collins, OD is an optometry provider who practices in The Villages, FL. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

2909 Traverse Trl

The Villages, FL 32163

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare

• Ophthalmology
  • Opticianry
  • Pediatric Optometry
  • Sports Vision

Dr. Collins does not have any board certifications listed.

• Astigmatism

• Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Commonwealth Eye Surgery Center
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Collins has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Collins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Collins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Collins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Collins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Collins to family and friends
Dr. Collins' Performance
in Lady Lake, FL |
Dr Collins did a very thorough exam and found that I needed a change in my eyeglass prescription.. He is sincerely interested in helping his patients and takes his time with them. Susie- the first person you meet at the office is very friendly and was very helpful with my frame selection. I had a problem with my glasses and Dr. Collins and his staff quickly resolved it. Jennifer was extremely helpful in fitting my glasses properly and seeing to it that everything was done correctly. Thank you
in Leesburg, FL |
very professional. explains my problem in laymans language. have recommended to others.
in The Villages , Fl. |
Originally went to EyeSite for new frames , they have a wonderful selection. Dr. Collins did a no charge re- exam and should me difference , finding my prescription to be slightly off from another opticians exam. Susy , the retail manager is very , very knowledgeable of the eye glass business . I would highly recommend Dr. Collins and staff , for your optical needs .
Lady Lake, FL |
Saw dr. Collins for an exam and perscription upgrade for my contacts..was an excellent experience the trial pair dr.collins fitted me with are just excellent I have never had a pair as comfortable and with such vision clarity was very very happy
in Lady Lake, FL |
Dr. Paul is hands down the best eye doctor I've ever used. When you sit in his seat, you are not a customer, you are a friend. His staff is pleasant, professional, and extremely accommodating! My glasses broke on a Thursday in the late afternoon, and even though every place I called was closing or couldn't see me until the following week, Dr. Paul and his staff went above and beyond to accommodate me. In fact, they stayed open an extra hour and a
in The Villages, FL |
Dr. Collins is very personable and goes out of his way to explain things to you so you understand. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a good eye doctor.
in The Villages, FL |
Finding new doctors when relocating can be frightening but a made a great choice when I scheduled with Dr. Collins. I recently had my 2nd annual visit, and decided after years of wearing glasses I wanted to try contacts. I was a very challenging patient but Dr. Collins was so patient and caring working with me until I had the perfect fit and was completely satisfied. His staff is courteous and professional. I would recommend this office to all.
in Virginia Beach |
Superb customer service. I am on vacation and broke both my primary and back up glasses. Susy was kind enough to repair both of them. I was very impressed by the office and their kind hospitality. Thanks so much! Don (Virginia Beach)
in The Villages, FL |
Dr. Collins is the consummate professional. He is very patient and addresses each concern with deliberate thought. He presents recommendations and solutions in an easily understood manner. He never rushes a patient and listens intently before speaking. He puts your mind at ease and has a positive outlook in prescribing a manner of treatment. I highly recommend him to all with eye issues.
Lady Lake, FL |
Dr. Collins was very professional and made you feel at ease. He took the time to anwer all my questions. His exam was thorough. I would recommend him to my friends and colleagues.
in Altoona , FL |
Great doctor, excellent staff, and a beautiful practice. Dr. Pappas
in The Villages, FL |
My experience with Dr. Collins and his staff was excellent. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. My eye exam was thorough and all my questions were answered. I am very happy with my new stylish glasses. I am new to The Villages and have selected Dr. Collins as my new eye doctor.
in Lady Lake, FL |
Dr. Collins conducted a wellness exam that was one of the most complete I have ever had. When I had a question, he answered patiently and exactly. He spent time with the exam itself, and never acted rushed as so many medical persons seem to. My husband and I will definitely return to Dr. Collins whenever necessary! We haven't had any urgent appointments but I am sure he would be very competent. His staff, Sara and Scott, are excellent also!
in The Villages, FL |
Dr. Collins if very nice and tells you everything he is doing and WHY. To me this is very important, since most doctors just do the exam and tell you your vision numbers and if you have any disease. I opted for the optovue wellness exam to obtain a deeper look at my eye to have a baseline for future exams. This is a very detailed look at the back of the eye.
in Summerfield Fl |
Very caring doctor.
in Hudson, FL |
The staff seemed very competent.
in The Villages, FL |
Pleasant, Knowledgeable, engaging, patient. Will go as deep into the explanation of a condition as you want to go. It's like sitting down and talking to a friend, not an impersonal Doctor.
in The Villages, FL |
Dr. Collins noticed swelling by my retina in my right eye. He took the time to explain what was causing it and advised me to see my doctor. It happened that my blood pressure was too high. Thank to Dr. Collins a serious condition was caught. He really took the time and even checked up on what my doctor said about my blood pressure. Top notch care.
Madge Woodie
in Leesburg (Pennebrooke Fairways) |
Found Dr. Collins and his staff extremely professional and friendly. Service was exceptional. Would highly recommend them.
in The Villages, FL |
Have a problem just getting what I paid for from Dr. Collins..............
in The Villages, FL |
Dr. Collins was excellent & made me feel very comfortable. Got my difficult prescription perfect. Shane at the front desk was welcoming and scheduled my appointment with ease. A lot of choices for frames, which made it really nice. The office is clean and the staff was wonderful.
in Lady Lake, FL |
Dr. Collins was very professional and caring. He explained everything in terms that anyone can understand. He is very skilled in his profession. He did a very thorough examination, explaining the purpose for each test. I will definitely recommend him to everyone. I was completely satisfied with this experience.
Friendly, professional & thorough! Great place
in Wildwood, FL |
Convenient location. I was able to get an appointment quickly; very friendly, relaxed and professional atmosphere. I would highly recommend this location for eye exams and glasses.
in The Villages, Fl |
Probably the most comprehensive/through eye exam my wife and I have ever had. We were referred to Dr Collins at Eye Site by our next door neighbor here in The Villages and we are so glad that we went. Dr Collins and his staff took all the time necessary in helping us select the right frames after the exam was completed. We highly recommend you contact Eye Site for your eye care needs. Danny & Lynn Peedin
in The Villages, FL |
Really nice fellow and good Doctor. I am very confident in his abilities!
Have you seen Dr. Paul Collins, OD?
Are you Dr. Collins?

Blue Traditional PPO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
    Blue Select
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare