Dr. Paul Breeding, DC

Dr. Paul Breeding, DC

Chiropractic  |
My name is Paul C Breeding DC and I have been in clinical practice for almost 30 years. In 2003 I was the co-author of a peer reviewed paper on Fibromyalgia published in the Hypothesis of Medicine. In 2012 I was the primary author of another peer reviewed paper on Fibromyalgia published in the British Journal Of Medical Practitioners. I have developed a treatment system integrating chiropractic care and exercises for the treatment of lower back pain, instability and walking disorders.

501 Old Kyle Rd Ste 100

Wimberley, TX 78676

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Breeding

This content was provided by Dr. Breeding "I seek to establish a professional, caring relationship with each patient in which he or she gains a better understanding of their condition so that they will adhere to treatment recommendations that include spinal adjustments, exercises and nutritional modifications for the purpose of improving the patient's health.   "

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine

Dr. Breeding does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 1986

Dr. Breeding has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Breeding has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Breeding does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Breeding and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Breeding's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Breeding to family and friends
Dr. Breeding Says:

Pending.

Dr. Breeding's Performance
in Edmonton, AB |
I am 70 years old and visited Dr. Breeding as a recommendation from my daughter as I have has constant low back and mid back issues. Over the past three years I believe I have probably seen Dr. Breeding 12 - 15 times. Dr. Breeding was vary patient and thorough with his diagnosis. My first visit was about 2 hours. I was suffering with a mid back issue likely for over 20 years. He fixed it for me. My low back has been a constant problem from a work injury. Need more room to write further detail.
in Canyon Lake, TX |
I have had one visit with this doctor, and he far surpasses any other chiropractor I have ever seen. He obviously knows what he's doing and how to treat patients !I would highly recommend him to anybody
in Wimberley, TX |
Knowledgeable and caring - Dr. Breeding takes a personal interest in the patient's health and well-being. He takes his time, listens, and explains what areas of the body are injured or not working properly and the plan for recovery. I felt better on the first visit. As much as I dislike exercise, I actually look forward to the physical therapy because I leave feeling so much better and more energetic. I highly recommend Dr. Breeding.
in Wimberley, TX |
Dr. Breeding is very knowledgeable. He listened to what my discomfort was and able to decrease most of my pain. I'm going to see him again today.
in Wimberley, TX |
Dr Breeding does my back adjustments for me when I need them. He is very thorough and never leaves a stone unturned. He spends time with me, where many doctors only give you a few minutes of their time. I highly recommend him for any chiropractic needs you may have!
Have you seen Dr. Paul Breeding, DC?
Are you Dr. Breeding?