Chiropractic  |
Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC
Dr. Paul Baumgardner is a graduate of the Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2007. He is also a state licensed Paramedic with 14 years of service with Collier County Bureau of Emergency Services and been an adjunct faculty member of Florida SouthWestern State College instructing the Paramedic/EMT curriculum.

2663 Airport Rd S Ste D104

Naples, FL 34112

Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Community Health Network
  • Veteran Administration Plan

Learn about Dr. Baumgardner

Thompson, Diversified, Cox and Activator techniques.

• Chiropractic
  • Emergency Medical Technology (EMT)

Dr. Baumgardner does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Edison State College
    Other Education | Completed 1992
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Dr. Baumgardner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Baumgardner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baumgardner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baumgardner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baumgardner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baumgardner to family and friends
Dr. Baumgardner's Performance
in Fairport, NY |
Every time I am in the Naples Area, I stop in and get a treatment.....all the way from NY. Love the treatment and the staff....Paul and Kaye are awesome.
Lehigh Acres, FL |
Dr. Baumgardner was very professional and pleasant! I felt immediate relief from my neck pain and would recommend him to anyone with skeletal/muscular pain!
in Naples, FL |
fabulous physician, excellent bed side manner and truly knowledgeable. as a local PCP i refer patients to him who love him, and , i trust him with my own health as well!
in Naples, FL |
Dr. B is a wonderful and thoughtful doctor. Very considerate and thorough with each treatment. Informative and precise. Available when needed.... Thanks for helping me to return to my pain free self....
in Huntsville, Alabama |
Being new to Naples it is difficult to find Professional Medical Services and all a newcomer can do is look for references. I looked and found Dr. Baumgardner on the list of providers. Hw was very through at the initial meeting and I have been pleased with the treatment and outcome. He listens carefully to all I have to say about my problem. I would recommend his office.
in Naples, FL |
I can't say enough about Dr. Baumgardner. The time he took to analyze my problems is second to none. The treatment is individualized and deals with the issue I currently have in each appointment. Walking into his office is a joy. You are treated as a person, not just a number. Dr. Baumgardner and his staff truly care about people. I have and will continue to recommend him to all my friends and any who are asking or talking about chiropractic services (even strangers).
in Naples, FL |
My case involving nerve pain was a bit complicated. Dr. Baumgardner helped so much! He was persistent and each time I went in he presented me with new research he had done regarding my case and what he could do to bring me relief. He spends time with me and listens diligently to me every appointment. He never assumes that things are the same. His bedside manner is above and beyond. He has a positive outlook on my care plan and helps me have hope even when I am discouraged by the pain.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Baum Gardner is an extremely skilled, capable and thorough chiropractor. I just moved to Naples permanently and I am so pleased that I found such a good medical professional to address any issues I have. I would highly recommend him to anyone
in Naples, FL |
He is very knowledgeable in all areas of medicine as well as chiropractic care. He takes his time and explains things to you. Not in a rush to get to the next patient.
in Naples, FL |
Very good doctor. He takes his time and explains the procedures he's using. So far he's pretty much cured 2 out of my 3 problems. He's the BEST!
in Naples, FL |
No one puts you more at ease then Dr Paul Baumgardner. Great hands Dr..a big thanks from me.Not to forget Kay at the front desk who handles ins.claims and appointments
in Naples, FL |
I was so pleased with the results by going to Dr. Baumgardner, that I now have my husband going as well. He has Experienced good results too.
in Naples, FL |
Dr Baumgardner has always been able to help me whether it is a stiff neck, sciatica or knee problems. He is very thorough in his examination and treatment. If he can't help you, he will tell you and refer you to another practitioner if necessary. He is pleasant and makes you feel comfortable.
in Naples, FL |
My wife is a regular patient of Dr. Baumgardner and she swears by him. I have only been in twice, but he really helped what I needed - and luckily have never had to go back. If I have any more problems I certainly will not hesitate to make an appointment!
in Naples, FL |
I love Dr. Baumgardner! I have a weird combination of jobs which both kill my back. Before I found Dr. B, I suffered from back related migraines - and they're few and far between now. I have referred several people to him- and will continue to! Without Dr. B, it would be nearly impossible to continue working as I do - he is the best!
in Naples, FL |
Dr Paul gave me one of the BEST and most thorough exams I have ever had - he is incredible. He is amazingly effective without being pushy (no pun intended) about my treatments. I am an acupuncture physician and I recommend that all my patients go to Dr. Paul to make sure that they are structurally aligned first. LOVE HIM!
in Naples, FL |
My body has never felt this good! I have been experiencing pain in my feet and ankles for several years. I tried shots, exercises, and stretching. Finally, I decided to try Dr. Baumgardner for some relief. My feet and ankles feel so much better! He is a kind and caring doctor, who is easy to speak with. I believe that I have gotten the best possible care and Dr. Baumgardner has dealt with my issues with great skill and knowledge.
in Naples, FL |
Always leave feeling better than when I went in.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Baumgardner is an outstanding chiropractor. He takes the time in the beginning to get to know the patients and what their problem areas are and then on each visit really takes the time to get the adjustment correct. I've been really happy with him as a doctor, and recommend him to others.
in Naples |
I can't begin to tell how valuable Dr. Paul has been in my health and life. He has literally treated everything from head to toe. He has a wealth of medical knowledge and experience.
in Wiltberger |
Competent, caring, careful, friendly, happy attitude. Adjustment is usually successful in one appointment.
in Naples, FL |
I have been using Dr. Paul for over 5years and he has done wonders for me.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?
Are you Dr. Baumgardner?

Visit Dr. Baumgardner

Dr. Baumgardner accepts 7 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Community Health Network