Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 52

Dr. Baumgardner

Paul D Baumgardner. Dc. PA

2663 Airport Rd S Ste D104 Naples, FL 34112

Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC is a Chiropractor in Naples, FL and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic medical school in 2007. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Baumgardner to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Baumgardner treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Baumgardner accepts

Dr. Baumgardner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Baumgardner

Dr. Baumgardner?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (69)
  • Explained conditions well (69)
  • Office environment (69)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
I saw Dr. Baumgardner after a work injury resulting in severe back pain. The office staff was exceptional and got me in right away. Dr. Baumgardner was very skilled and relieved my pain through just a few visits and a variety of treatments. It says a lot to leave the chiropractor feeling better every time. I could not believe how quickly I was able to get back to my healthy self again. I highly recommend Dr. Baumgardner!
Gena Smith – Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?
In Jan 2020 a friend recommended Dr. Baumgardner (I'm fr NJ, needed my back adjusted & also took my insurance). I made an appointment, (Kay is great) filled out all the paperwork & seen the Dr. I was then given a RX to get x-rays so he could see what's going on with my back/neck. I'm so happy for the recommendation. He is great. He listens & explains so I understand what he is talking about. He has a great personality and is always smiling. He leaves it up to you if you feel you need to come back for more adjustments once our out of pain. I like that he really listens to you & will make that minor adjustment & won't let you leave if your not happy or still in pain (which I never am). I was skeptical to return because of the virus, but knowing they take your temperature, you wait in your car until your called in, mask requirement & you not coming in contact w/any clients, also everything is wiped down after each use, makes me feel safe. Thanks Doc for taking away my pain.
Tina D – Aug 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?
Dr. Paul is very educational. It was my first time visiting a Chiropractor and he made me feel extremely comfortable throughout the process. I felt amazing after my first session. I strongly recommend Dr. Paul, he is very professional and honest. Thank you Dr. Paul!!!
Gina D. – Jul 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?
Dr. Baumgardner is very thorough and detailed with the examination. I got my Chiropractic adjustment today and wow I feel great. Thank you, Dr. Baumgardner
Ivan – May 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?
I appreciate the compassion and concern that Dr Baumgardner takes with each visit. He has been diligent in helping me find the cause of my pain and assisting in laying out an effective treatment plan. Love this office! Kay is outstanding!!
May 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?
Went in with unbearable pain. Was way above the number 10. After 1st visit pain was down to a 7. 2nd visit today - right now pain down to about a 4. Doctor was very thorough and feel so much better. Would recommend to anyone. PS this is my first visit to a chiropractor in over 30 years. I wanted someone that wasn't going to just push steriods and pain medication on me.
Becky Reisert – Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?
I feel lucky to have found this office for my chiropractic needs. You feel relaxed and at home immediately, but everything is very professional. Dr. Baum Gardner is an exceptional listener and makes you feel comfortable while instilling you with the confidence that he truly cares and that you are in good hands. Kay at the front desk is also very kind and welcoming as well as efficient.
Ben Pelton – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?
Dr. Baumgardner is an amazing chiropractor. He does not rush me , he listens to everything I have to say and provides solutions and relief. I would recommend him to anyone needing a chiropractor! And Kay, the receptionist is always so nice.
Donna Butke – Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?
Dr. Baumgardner is an amazing chiropractor. He takes the time to listen and treat the whole body and get to the root problem. He is never rushed and very professional and down to earth. He is responsible for keeping my pain regulated for a better quality of life.
JoAnn Toppin – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?
I had been going to a different chiropractor for years, off and on for various reasons. Pinched nerve, Sciatica when I was pregnant with both my kids, etc. At my first visit with Dr. Baumgardner I was blown away with the amount of time he spent with me to figure out why I was having the neck pain I was having. He wasn't just going to treat the pain, he wanted to help me understand what was going on in my regular day to day activities so that I could avoid the pain coming back. I had some bad neck pain for several weeks, and after one treatment felt so much better. After the second visit a few days later, I felt like my self again. Pain free.
lm925 in Naples, FL – Jun 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?
Excellent service. Everyone is office is very nice and caring. Dr. Baumgardner listens and I have had much improvement since I started seeing him. He also wants you to get batter fast-this is not the chiropractor that wants you coming in frequently for months and months. I highly recommend him.
Apr 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?
I would recommend Dr Baumgardner to anyone seeking possible chiropractic treatment. Both his diagnosis and prediction of treatment needed were spot on, and Kay (receptionist) was a delight to deal with.
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?
You can't be happy when you are in pain.. went for the first time to Dr Baumgardner and that is all it took , no gimmicks no three times a week kind a deal, I was able to look down and around and breathe without pain. THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!
Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?
I had a serious lower spine problem with pain extending to both legs. Within ten weeks after a dozen treatments by Dr. B. I can walk and function without pain in all activities consistent with my age.
Vito Suziedelis in NAPLES, FL – Nov 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?
Very professional and knowledgeable staff and doctor. Very caring, listens and got down to treatment to help with my discomfort. Very impressed and so glad I found him. Thank you
Lee Carpenter in Naples, FL – Jun 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?
Doctor Paul takes a holistic approach to his practice and has a proven method for identifying the underlying causes of pain and treating this pain with precision. I highly recommend his chiropractic services.
Tony in Naples – Apr 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?
What can I say?? Dr. Baumgardner is an excellent Chiropractor! I am so grateful to God for the recommendation. I have gone to Dr. B for a number of years. He is very knowledgeable and gives time to all of his patients. Also we can’t forget to mention Kay in the front office. She is so sweet and caring to all!
Linda in Naples, Fla. – Apr 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?
Dr. Baumgardner was referred to me by a Dr. I highly trusted. He was very thorough with questions regarding my health and would not treat me aggressively until he reviewed the X-rays and notes from the Orthopedic Surgeon. I immediately got relief and started walking again on the beach and strolling down town. His care was exceptional!
Trish Macdonald – Apr 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?
Dr. B. Was excellent. Very nice explained everything he was doing and why. Relieved my pain in leg. Would recommend him highly.
Peggy Green in Michigan – Mar 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?
Every time I am in the Naples Area, I stop in and get a treatment.....all the way from NY. Love the treatment and the staff....Paul and Kaye are awesome.
Jane Clancey in Fairport, NY – Sep 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Baumgardner, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Baumgardner?

Thompson, Diversified, Cox and Activator techniques.

Dr. Paul Baumgardner is a graduate of the Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2007. He is also a state licensed Paramedic with 14 years of service with Collier...Read more

• Chiropractic
  • Emergency Medical Technology (EMT)

2007