Paul Battle, PA-C

Paul Battle, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)  ·
Male
Paul Battle, PA-C is a physician assistant in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from Emory University in 1981 and specializes in physician assistant (pa) and functional medicine.Read his story

2055 High St Ste 130

Denver, CO 80205

• Cofinity
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Paul Battle treats your condition or procedure

Paul Battle's conditions and procedures:

• Hormone Imbalance
  • Musculoskeletal Disorders
  • Thyroid Disease

With extensive experience throughout my career, and as a physiologist, my goal is to optimize the patients health and well being in as many ways that I can.

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Functional Medicine

Paul Battle?
Paul Battle's Performance
What People Say About Paul Battle, PA-C
RecentMost Helpful
Unexpected injury for my son, but the providers at pediatric ortho ONE saw him right away & made him feel comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
We had a great experience!! Paul spent lots of time examining my daughter and discussing a treatment plan! He answered all of my questions and never seemed to be in a hurry! Hope I never need his services again, but if I do, he’s the expert I will go to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
I called the after hours line this evening after my son had surgery and received a call back from Paul. I have to say that hands down he was the most thorough, attentive, kind provider I've ever dealt with. Exceptional level of patient care and kindness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
Paul and Rocky Mountain Pediatric Orthopedics are amazing! They travel to Wyoming once a month, which is a live saver seeing as no current Wyoming physicians treat infants for clubfoot with the highly effective ponseti method of casting and bracing. Always professional and caring. My son wouldn't be able to walk today without the expertise of Paul, Dr. Benson and the whole staff at RMPO.
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
We have seen Paul twice for our daughter, once for foot structure issues and once for an injury. I find him to be extremely knowledgeable as well as helpful when it comes to returning to sports. He does what is necessary and never pushes for extra or unnecessary tests. The office staff is helpful and courteous. Our appointments are scheduled within a few days if necessary and we never wait more than a few minutes. I would definitely recommend Paul and the practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
Paul is knowledgeable and kind. He is the best and works well with complicated cases. Isn't your child has CRPS or EDS this is the ortho I would suggest!
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
A great doctor with a great attitude with children. He reassured my 16 year old son that he would fully recover when we first saw him after his injury occurred. On our follow up visit, he was just as reassuring. He really related to my son's sports injury and made him feel confident. I love and appreciate all the people in this office and would highly recommend this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
I recently met Paul for the first time with my daughter with Spina Bifida and hydrocephalus. He is very informative and answered all my questions and also has given me more knowledge about Spina Bifida and how the bones are affected if lacking some vitamins. We had transferred from Childrens Hospital to Rocky Mountain and it has been the best decision our family had made. All of the doctors I am seeing as Rocky Mountain knows of my daughters condition and has helped me so much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
Very friendly. Explains things well. Supportive of my child's desire to continue to play lacrosse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
Paul & his staff were amazing with my 11 year daughter! She ( Maddie) talked for days about how kind they were to her. They explained everything to us and left me with no questions. As a young competitive athlete they took the time to talk to her on her level, explain what she needed to do at home to get back into soccer shape during her injury and while her ankle healed. I was so impressed with their demeanor, I have already recommended them to 2 other parents. Thank you for being so caring!
×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?

How was your experience with Paul Battle?

Insurance accepted

Cofinity
Cofinity PPO
Rocky Mountain Health Plans
Rocky Mountain Health Plans HMO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Paul Battle treats patients.