Paul Battle, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)Male

Paul Battle, PA-C is a Physician Assistant in Denver, CO and has over 40 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Emory University medical school in 1981. He is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Paul Battle to book an appointment.

Paul Battle

Rocky Mountain Pediatric OrthoONE at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children

2055 N High St Ste 130 Denver, CO 80205

Paul Battle's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Paul Battle

Paul Battle?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (19)
  • Explained conditions well (19)
  • Listened & answered questions (19)
    Dr. Battle was an amazing person part of my sons care team while he was in the NICU from August-November 2019, he came by to see how well my son was progressing and to see when he would be ready for castings. He was attentive, caring, and made me feel my concerns were valid. I feel he treated me with respect and that just because I am a young parent doesn’t mean I don’t know what I’m talking about. He greeted my son just like he greeted me. He asked about other appointments and I felt he truly cared, which is what all physicians should do. I’m very sad he retired from ortho one, he had a huge impact on how confident I feel about knowing my sons limitations and needs. He helped me gain my voice so I could be my sons. Thank you so much Dr. Battle for everything you did for us in the couple of months you cared for my son.
    Vivianna Ehrlick – Sep 01, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
    Paul spent so much time with us, making sure to evaluate my child fully while also fully explaining everything to me. He engaged with my 16 month old son so well too. We felt that we were in excellent hands!
    Rachel – Dec 28, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
    We appreciate Paul's attentive care, his wealth of experience and practical ideas related to my son's injury. He gave clear information (and guidelines for his sport activities) and answered all of our questions. I also like that he spoke directly to my son. He has a great bedside manner!
    Jun 12, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
    Unexpected injury for my son, but the providers at pediatric ortho ONE saw him right away & made him feel comfortable.
    Mar 08, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
    We had a great experience!! Paul spent lots of time examining my daughter and discussing a treatment plan! He answered all of my questions and never seemed to be in a hurry! Hope I never need his services again, but if I do, he’s the expert I will go to.
    Tiffany Ouellette in Lakewood , CO – Sep 08, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
    I called the after hours line this evening after my son had surgery and received a call back from Paul. I have to say that hands down he was the most thorough, attentive, kind provider I've ever dealt with. Exceptional level of patient care and kindness.
    Kendra Bell in Littleton – Feb 13, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
    Paul and Rocky Mountain Pediatric Orthopedics are amazing! They travel to Wyoming once a month, which is a live saver seeing as no current Wyoming physicians treat infants for clubfoot with the highly effective ponseti method of casting and bracing. Always professional and caring. My son wouldn't be able to walk today without the expertise of Paul, Dr. Benson and the whole staff at RMPO.
    Rebecca in Douglas, WY – Jan 01, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
    We have seen Paul twice for our daughter, once for foot structure issues and once for an injury. I find him to be extremely knowledgeable as well as helpful when it comes to returning to sports. He does what is necessary and never pushes for extra or unnecessary tests. The office staff is helpful and courteous. Our appointments are scheduled within a few days if necessary and we never wait more than a few minutes. I would definitely recommend Paul and the practice!
    Denver, CO – Aug 28, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
    Paul is knowledgeable and kind. He is the best and works well with complicated cases. Isn't your child has CRPS or EDS this is the ortho I would suggest!
    Meg in Highlands Ranch, CO – Jun 28, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
    A great doctor with a great attitude with children. He reassured my 16 year old son that he would fully recover when we first saw him after his injury occurred. On our follow up visit, he was just as reassuring. He really related to my son's sports injury and made him feel confident. I love and appreciate all the people in this office and would highly recommend this office!
    Lisa in Denver – Jun 18, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
    I recently met Paul for the first time with my daughter with Spina Bifida and hydrocephalus. He is very informative and answered all my questions and also has given me more knowledge about Spina Bifida and how the bones are affected if lacking some vitamins. We had transferred from Childrens Hospital to Rocky Mountain and it has been the best decision our family had made. All of the doctors I am seeing as Rocky Mountain knows of my daughters condition and has helped me so much.
    Gabriell in Castle Rock – May 09, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
    Very friendly. Explains things well. Supportive of my child's desire to continue to play lacrosse.
    Denver, CO – Mar 11, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?
    Paul & his staff were amazing with my 11 year daughter! She ( Maddie) talked for days about how kind they were to her. They explained everything to us and left me with no questions. As a young competitive athlete they took the time to talk to her on her level, explain what she needed to do at home to get back into soccer shape during her injury and while her ankle healed. I was so impressed with their demeanor, I have already recommended them to 2 other parents. Thank you for being so caring!
    Karen in Denver, CO – Jan 29, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Paul Battle, PA-C?

How was your experience with Paul Battle?

With extensive experience throughout my career, and as a physiologist, my goal is to optimize the patients health and well being in as many ways that I can.

The best way to describe my approach to my personalized care to patients is passionate. My goal is help my patient reach their optimal level of health....Read more

• Physician Assistant (PA)
    • Functional Medicine