Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Male
Paul Battle, PA-C
The best way to describe my approach to my personalized care to patients is passionate. My goal is help my patient reach their optimal level of health. I do not accept average or "normal". My over 30 years of experience in 11 specialties around the country gives me the extensive experience and expertise treat you as a whole person. As a physiologist, I put the "pieces" together to figure out what is the issue. I continue to learn and research daily to provide the best care. My favorite issues to manage and diagnose are difficult cases. These challenging areas are autoimmune diseases and hormone balance. I am open to other kinds of integrative care. It is my goal to have my patients reach their highest level of health.

400 Indiana St Ste 350

Golden, CO 80401

• Cofinity
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Paul Battle

With extensive experience throughout my career, and as a physiologist, my goal is to optimize the patients health and well being in as many ways that I can.

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Functional Medicine
  • Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery

Paul Battle does not have any board certifications listed.

• Hormone Imbalance
  • Musculoskeletal Disorders
  • Thyroid Disease

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of California, Davis
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • Emory University
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Paul Battle has no awards or honors listed.

Paul Battle has no media or publications listed.

Paul Battle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Paul Battle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Paul Battle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Paul Battle to family and friends
Paul Battle's Performance
Denver, CO |
We have seen Paul twice for our daughter, once for foot structure issues and once for an injury. I find him to be extremely knowledgeable as well as helpful when it comes to returning to sports. He does what is necessary and never pushes for extra or unnecessary tests. The office staff is helpful and courteous. Our appointments are scheduled within a few days if necessary and we never wait more than a few minutes. I would definitely recommend Paul and the practice!
in Highlands Ranch, CO |
Paul is knowledgeable and kind. He is the best and works well with complicated cases. Isn't your child has CRPS or EDS this is the ortho I would suggest!
in Denver |
A great doctor with a great attitude with children. He reassured my 16 year old son that he would fully recover when we first saw him after his injury occurred. On our follow up visit, he was just as reassuring. He really related to my son's sports injury and made him feel confident. I love and appreciate all the people in this office and would highly recommend this office!
in Castle Rock |
I recently met Paul for the first time with my daughter with Spina Bifida and hydrocephalus. He is very informative and answered all my questions and also has given me more knowledge about Spina Bifida and how the bones are affected if lacking some vitamins. We had transferred from Childrens Hospital to Rocky Mountain and it has been the best decision our family had made. All of the doctors I am seeing as Rocky Mountain knows of my daughters condition and has helped me so much.
Denver, CO |
Very friendly. Explains things well. Supportive of my child's desire to continue to play lacrosse.
in Denver, CO |
Paul & his staff were amazing with my 11 year daughter! She ( Maddie) talked for days about how kind they were to her. They explained everything to us and left me with no questions. As a young competitive athlete they took the time to talk to her on her level, explain what she needed to do at home to get back into soccer shape during her injury and while her ankle healed. I was so impressed with their demeanor, I have already recommended them to 2 other parents. Thank you for being so caring!
Have you seen Paul Battle, PA-C?
Are you Paul Battle?