Dr. Patti Feuereisen, PHD

PsychotherapyFemaleAge 65

Psychotherapy

Dr. Patti Feuereisen, PHD is a Psychotherapist in Brooklyn Heights, NY. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Patti Feuereisen, PHD
30 Willow St Brooklyn Heights, NY 11201
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

"Her philosophy is that everyone should live a wonderful life filled with joy. She helps to empower her clients so that they can live the most fillfilled - enlightened lives possible. The psychotherapy is interactive an..."

- Dr. Patti Feuereisen, PHD

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Traditional Therapy – done online

• Depressive Disorders
  • Disorders Related to Physical and Sexual Abuse
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Dr. Feuereisen accepts

Dr. Feuereisen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Feuereisen

Top notch
I absolutely love working with Patti. She is amazing at making connections that you just can't see, she is highly supportive, and gives you the feedback you didn't know your needed. Her kind demeanor makes you feel so welcomed and loved and has given me so much space to process. Patti has done wonders for me in my relationship to myself and building strength from within. I highly recommend her, so much that I have referred 2 others who love her just as much!
BH – Sep 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patti Feuereisen, PHD?
I was a client of Dr. Patti's for 15 years and can safely say she saved my life. Ive since sent many others her way. She's wonderful and helpful and intuitive and calls you out on your issues. She does not jut sit there and listen to you. She gets involved. She's also an expert on sexual abuse, so if that is your issue, she will help!
Nina – Nov 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patti Feuereisen, PHD?
I've worked with Dr. Patti for over 11 years. She has supported me through my most challenging and arduous times and has always prioritized my needs and well-being over her benefit. When I was struggling to make ends meet, she arranged a rate that I could afford. Her organization, GIRLTHRIVE, has helped women like me safely distance from our abusers. The scholarship I received helped me move forward in my career and toward my independence. Even when I have not been actively seeing Dr. Patti for therapy, she has remained a part of my support system and helped me support others by donating copies of her book to my students. Dr. Patti and GIRLTHRIVE have helped so many survivors find support, peace, and independence. I reached out to Dr. Patti after reading Invisible Girls, hoping for a recommendation if anything, and instead she replied generously and lovingly. I encourage any survivor to reach out to her, read her book, and find support through GIRLTHRIVE.
P Thomas – Sep 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patti Feuereisen, PHD?
I have been working with Dr. Patti since 2009 and she has helped me tremendously. Without Girlthrive and Dr. Patti I would not be who I am and for that I am truly grateful. She has poured so much into me that I am now able to also mentor other survivors. I appreciate that Girlthrive is consistently and actively involved in the empowerment of survivors of sexual abuse. I’ve observed the response to assisting survivors especially during this 2020 pandemic and I continue to be amazed.
Nicky M – Sep 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patti Feuereisen, PHD?
I have been working with Patti for just under a year, but in that short amount of time our sessions have been truly life changing. I've had many therapists in the past, but I have never EVER felt understood, supported, and guided in this way - Patti is incredible. Her empathy and warmth is perfectly counterbalanced by her very strong, empowering approach that leaves me feeling capable and enlightened after every session (and in my daily life). I look forward to our sessions every week and have come to rely on them to help me reroute and get through any difficult times I'm experiencing. Patti also goes above and beyond just our weekly sessions - she is ALWAYS available and responsive to me - I know I can text her or email her at any time, and she will help me out with whatever I'm dealing with in that moment. I honestly don't know how I would have gotten through the last year if it weren't for Patti. I will continue to work with her forever if she lets me :) !!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Rachel – Feb 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patti Feuereisen, PHD?
Patti is an incredible therapist. She's a great listener and communicator. I always feel better after I see her. She has helped me through many different stages of my life.
Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patti Feuereisen, PHD?
Patti has changed my life for the better. Her insight is caring and thoughtful and she's helped me become more confident in who I am and the decisions I make.
MS – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patti Feuereisen, PHD?
I highly recomment Dr. Patti Feuereisen. Working with her changed my life.
Brooklyn, NY – Nov 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patti Feuereisen, PHD?
Dr. Feuereisen is highly intuitive, and has a keen ability to guide her patients in the right direction. She is the ultimate life coach.
Cindy MC in Brooklyn, NY – Mar 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patti Feuereisen, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Feuereisen?