Patrick Pruitt, LCSW

Patrick Pruitt, LCSW

Social WorkMaleAge 53

Social Work

Patrick Pruitt, LCSW is a Social Worker in Kansas City, MO. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Kansas City Indian Center

• Wed: closed
    • Thu: closed
    • Fri: closed
    • Sat: 9:00am - 1:00pm

"I believe in meeting people where they are. Everyone is not in the same place. I look for strengths to build on by collaborating with people to find positive solutions to issues. "

- Patrick Pruitt, LCSW

Patrick Pruitt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Patrick Pruitt

Based on 1 rating

Patrick is a really good counselor. He never judged me and made me feel like I was important. I have not been treated like that in a long time. I always felt good after leaving his office. I could call if I was upset and he would talk to me. That was good.
Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Patrick Pruitt, LCSW?

How was your experience with Patrick Pruitt?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Patrick Pruitt treats your condition or procedure

Patrick Pruitt's conditions and procedures:

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Grief
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Schizophrenia
  • Smoking Cessation Treatment
  • Substance Use Disorders

Patrick Pruitt accepts

I am a clinical social worker.  I graduated from University of Central Missouri in 2008 with a bachelor of social work and I  graduated from...Read more

• Social Work
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Clinical Social Work
  • Psychotherapy

How can I make an appointment with Patrick Pruitt, LCSW?

Call (816) 421-6493 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.

Does Patrick Pruitt, LCSW offer telehealth services?

Patrick Pruitt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Patrick Pruitt, LCSW accepting new patients?

Patrick Pruitt, LCSW generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Patrick Pruitt's profile to make an appointment.

Does Patrick Pruitt, LCSW accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Patrick Pruitt accepts your insurance.

What are Patrick Pruitt, LCSW's top areas of care?

Patrick Pruitt frequently treats Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). See all procedures and conditions Patrick Pruitt treats.

Where is Patrick Pruitt, LCSW's office located?

Patrick Pruitt's office is located at 600 W 39th St, Kansas City, MO 64111. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.